Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 305.

• So is it confirmed the stuff in the warcamps is safe and we not gonna lose any of that? How exactly will that be handled? Where will the contents be moved to?

• Quote from raganoff: “Quote from GoldenGonzo: “I'm talking about where people run past all the normal mobs and only kill the bosses so they can loot the big chests - leaving all the other mobs alive. Nothing is more frustrating then spending 20 minutes working your way through a hard dungeon (for you) only to get to a boss and see an already opened chest. This really demoralizes you, especially when it happens multiple times in a row. At that point I just close the game and play something else f…

• People skipping mobs isn't the issue. The issue is you keep faming a dungeon that most likely has sings of being farmed like empty shrines or missing mobs. Also there is enough zones out there where the dungeons are less contested. If you go farm in royals on a sunday afternoon what do you expect? Also you can buy a map and then you know there is nobody farming in front of you. Then again people will run past you and then you can cry again. It's an open world and people will come and steal your …

• Healer nerf

Rixlette - - Feedback & Suggestions

It just has been nerfed last patch and the patch before that aswell as the patch before. Just git gud, mate. Maybe if you see a druid and you can't catch him bow out gracefully and leave the gate to fight in the next one. A demon helm, fiend cowl, some CC or a bit more dps all would have solved your issue. Dunno, man just learn to deal with it. To be honest with you i think your build combo must have sucked if you get outplayed by the druid. Really either you have the comp to deal with it or you…

• It seems to have happened to quite a few people they sorted by price and had the highest price displayed first and end up buying stuff for millions above their actual price. Like this guy: clips.twitch.tv/SteamyAgileGaurRitzMitz Personally i also had at least one guild member leaving the game due to him buying a t5 bag for 20 million. The solution to the problem is to not allow players to buy a certain item on the market if the exact same item is available for cheaper. Simple really.

• So you're saying they'd be better off reworking 80 items instead of one? Trust me, my main builds have also been nerfed many times. Guess you'll have to get over it. If you spec into an OP build you always have the risk of a nerf. That's just the nature of the beast.

• Stick to the topic, guys. Don't turn this into a banter thread. I still don't know for sure what's gonna happen to the content of the warcamp banks.

• wow, this thread has really blown up, eh? Gonna have to read it and find out why it's in banter but of course how could it end up anywhere else than in banter with this title? lmao

• Exactly. I have a lot of recources all over the blackzone in just about every camp. It's days of gathering worth. Do i need to move it out or will the content carry over to another bank after the update? @Korn

• I've never spend any more money on the game than when i first bought the starter pack back then and i sit on years of premium and am rich as fuck. Your argument is invalid. Stop crying and start grinding the auction house, plebs. I make a million a day without even trying just from sellorders. The truth is: playerbase is going down because that's normal and people come back for the big updates. Also full loot pvp is not for everyone.

• Basically a good idea especially the idea to do different rates in solo dungeons. I'd go a bit easier on the curve in the open world though or cap it out at a lower point. 60% cap in the OW seems high enough i think. You gotta be careful to not kill PvP entirely with the change since ganking will return much less with this. If this was introduced i'd recommend to scale it up from the bottom. Not introduce the high debuffs right away. Rather start out smaller to not be too disruptive to PvP.

• I have an important question: What will happen to the warcamps and the contents of the warcamp banks?

• "makes you run trades through red zones" not true. I made a fortune trading the market without moving a single item out of town. You can make massive amounts of silver right out the gate standing naked at the market with a zero-fame character. There is no need to transport stuff at all to make silver. "needs artifacts to kill people" not true. There is good ganking builds with very basic items too. If you spend more than 50k silver for a gank set as a beginner you're doing it wrong. If you need …

• Bump. Is there any news on this?

• Quote from Psycha: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Rixlette: “Basically everyone i run into in solo dungeons is running this. Often with the swords for even more shields. The thing is: Why would anyone use a merc jacket or hellion jacket when a cleric robe + graveguard helm heals so much more and increases the damage output too? Cleric robe + graveguard beats leather with the selfheal AND damage output. So this is why everyone and their mom is running the same boring build and if i don't …

• They should remove the ability to selfheal with a graveguard helm. Would solve the whole thing perfectly.

• Basically everyone i run into in solo dungeons is running this. Often with the swords for even more shields. The thing is: Why would anyone use a merc jacket or hellion jacket when a cleric robe + graveguard helm heals so much more and increases the damage output too? Cleric robe + graveguard beats leather with the selfheal AND damage output. So this is why everyone and their mom is running the same boring build and if i don't run the same build too i won't be able to really compete. So here i a…