Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Where is the part that requires risk? And how can I Rob someone's loot and make him loose something? Where is the hardcore mode? I thought "Albion is a full loot hardcore PvP game" This sounds like phew phew

• Frost is no real solo weapon, no weapon in sword line is capable for solo content Go, buy some tomes and spec a dagger, credit card helps

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “For 100 k gold players can create a bz 2 hg on personal island Not p2win, similar to mega putting hideout on top of hg in bz. Similar risk, fair for all, no p2win as u still need compete in hg. I would even agree if it is 500 k gold or whatever.. And it would remove a lot of gold out of the economy, as I am sure tons would be bought And people like us could finally get continuously non Zerg PvP ..without bow to a stupid guild leade r who has the hideout…

• Quote from ValentinaClaudia: “well that would decrease the hellgate chest rewards cause u r safer to enter it ” Amazing, but if i start if with a bubble with a hideout directly on top of it, i don't have a decrease?

• I doubt u can proof anything. I doubt banning it is reasonable as it is so hard to realize if the guy Klicks Insane fast or is simply pushing the loot bottom on his macro I think the solution is different, not try control things that is really hard to do, but go on the loot corpse. Imagine u ride around and see a dead body in full gear and plate.. I can take all of this with fast fingers in one second? Unrealistic What I would do assuming I am developer. I'd say if u loot a dead body taking out …

• For 100 k gold players can create a bz 2 hg on personal island Not p2win, similar to mega putting hideout on top of hg in bz. Similar risk, fair for all, no p2win as u still need compete in hg. I would even agree if it is 500 k gold or whatever.. And it would remove a lot of gold out of the economy, as I am sure tons would be bought And people like us could finally get continuously non Zerg PvP ..without bow to a stupid guild leade r who has the hideout and respawn option deep in bz uncontested

• Do it like all reasonable guilds Build u hideout on top of the hg ..done Or join one of the mega who has this (additional) advantage

• Quote from Acoustic: “Quote from iRawr: “So you think if players use all 5 slots for defensive items, and deal 0 damage, should be easily killed by one "ill put all to damage in 2 buttons, and one shot everyone kid"? ” You try to paint the picture like they're not doing anything else, just sitting there. They're healing, they're actively making the entire enemy team not deal any damage as well. Are you seriously telling me the Flash Heal meta and everything in 2v2s was fun to play? Quote from iR…

• The fascinating thing is - each few weeks or days? Is a new idea how to improve the smart cluster queue, how zone locking and simply prevent fairness at all. This gets soon or some later implemented just to realize a few days or hours later, another workaround destroys some basic fairness to even give the defender a chance to show up.. Now to the fascination, I admire the passion Korn and the other developer insisting to fix that in an open world fairness doesn't exist Unless you return to insta…

• My friend, why u think think a healer that does zero damage, as in 5 on 5 no damage Spencer should die to a single claymore? If someone does zero damage and is there just to heal it MUST survive a single claymore A raidboss wipes a party - aka does damage - and heals or has a lot of life A healer has totally no damage has dropped all damage in order to heal - if a single dps can kill a healer then a healer makes no sense

• Haha with this change, I can already see a new meta coming Healer spams flash, enigmatic on E if dangerous and 3 ranged shooting.. Not really but c'mon, heal bubble around the healer all run in the bubble if need heal and healer doesn't even have to select whom to heal, hurt just run to healer AOE which spams q.. And enemy hopes to AOE into that

• 2 on 2 and 5 on 5 content Where are we heading? Flashbeal removed Sacred pulse crippled to dust Replacement is AOE group heal things in 4 m range, buffed as more are in the better.. People in 5 on 5 learned one thing, spread and come back for reset.. Now the game is as it was already - who can dive the enemy healer faster All the other heal things looking in 2 on 2 content untouched What the means, potentially generous heal on q, blessing on w or pulse crippled? And E of lifetouch But double dps…

• There is the option to Respec and to destroy the item and get some material and money back.. So just Respec and recraft where is the problem? Game needs funding buy some gold and change to silver Easy fix

• I completely disagree. The consequences are, holy needs to spam q more. That makes royal cowl and lymhurst much more needed. On top, with royal cowl a must u need CC cleanse on weapon which enforces lifetouch even more The change enforces the Single viability of Royal Cowl / lifetouch more, which is rubbish. On top, dual guardian combos with healpots on kite have been buffed because this got not touched

• [6. July 2020] Queen Patch 15

Hollywoodi - - Patch Notes

Can it be, that u forgot to fix the reflect of the entrance mob? It is still possible to solo the 5 man gate by entering with 1h dagger + reflect under cleric robe invulnerability.. Intended? If 3 daggers enter timed at 3 different guard mobs, it is really a lot of money and fame..

• I didn't see supporting mobs. On top if u watch videos if it stays like that u can probably 1shot shard as it just has in video like 400 life? And ignore any supporting mobs..

• Pay2win? Buy gold, trans to silver, buy tomes, eat tomes done Buy gold trans silver buy gear..done

• I loved the game at that times Now I am just here because I am a shadow from the past The old game..was my game Do u remember multi entrance dungeons? Maps was unique and not felt copy pasted..what the heck happened..

• Quote from Borbarad: “Dont be biased, only ray of light was nerfed (and god damn it was way too strong) and some minor nerfs. It´s not " nerfed to the ground " bruh. These changes are made because the way it was, it was way too OP and everyone would be running it in 1 v 1 corrupted dungeons. deathgivers are strong, along with broken chain slash that´s gonna be nerfed sooner or later i suppose ” I doubt that Chainslash gets touched Politics usually work different here Lots of players predicted wh…

• curse 1 h.. use cleric robe, and one E is in the void use dodgeroll boots and second E is in the void alternative blink on E boom... <now 30 seconds have passed> if u unlucky you enemy is a sword and uses parry, then u never E it .. if there is on top guardian helmet ..lol.. 1h curse is a bit like great nature, works vs noobs crap vs experienced players