Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• They're both looking to profit. No one should think that anyone involved is behaving selflessly. Biglulu has the gist of it. If you come into this with the assumption that you HAVE to defend your plot every month, then the only way for a city plot to be profitable under long term bidding pressure is to fix prices with the other owners. Quote from Biglulu: “Your obvious issue is that you are treating the shops as something permanent. You want to defend them at all cost. This is not how you do bus…

• Quote from Starseed: “-Underpopulation I don't have the data, but I'm guessing that Anglia & Cumbria zones are relatively unpopulated right now. Mercia has clearly been active, due to the higher level zones there resulting in better RD fame. Simply adding more low demand zones probably won't spread the actual player population out more. ” Cumbria hasn't had the size of zergs that mercia has (CV and adjacent basically have armies stationed), but it's been very busy during the off season with grou…

• Expanded black zones and a hopefully limited ability to project power is potentially a good change if it works out. People exaggerate dead zones a bit IMO. I lived in anglia when people said it was dead and it was not. Just people that didn't live there claimed it was.

• Quote from MochaBreeze: “Caerleon Syndicate for one supports such nefarious, despicable behaviour. ” Wait a sec..

• what a clusterk

• Quote from Khladraven: “Incessant use of Alts from the top GvG teams allowing them to fight even in the royals whilst also defending BZ territories. ” I believe gvg alts allow for easier defense from mercia to anglia because you don't have to worry as much about portal locks. But royals are so convenient that most A team main characters can defend royals and their primary continent nearly simultaneously (worst case you throw a B team to try a first round of defense and send your A team on the re…

• Quote from glokz: “In the end, nobody evaluated quality of other people suggestions, discussion was 100% subjective and personal ” ok

• Quote from Sohrab: “Clearly, you don't know any part of this real game. If you think Syndic has fouled me. You aren't aware of the round table talks and how he has shifted the game in his mega-alliance's favor. ” I think I've seen this before either on forums or reddit. Are you on the round table? Is he shifting the game by manipulating the devs? I'm really confused. From what I've seen, he gets ignored by the devs more often than not and they've made many changes that are straight up detrimenta…

• I like how SBI handled this whole discussion. They took a question that could have been posed to the round table and made it public for the entire community to participate. They stayed involved by nudging the conversation a little bit with specific follow up questions. Regardless of the result of this topic, I liked how SBI presented and handled it. I feel there was a lot of good discussion here as well. It’s a lot of work for SBI to watch a public thread like this, but I think it’s healthy for …

• Sinuous I think he’s speaking more about the ability of strong open world groups to quickly pivot from Mercia to Cumbria to anglia to royals and back to Mercia depending where the content is at. In other words, if we limit the ability of a very strong open world Zerg to show up to fights all over the world, it may in theory allow smaller, lesser groups to get more localized content without being crushed by the super zerg that shows up out of nowhere. I’m other words, his hope is that the best ze…

• I disagree with the premise that alliances are a problem in this game. I prefer a sandbox to let players sort these things out. I believe over the history of albion, major alliances do sort themselves out and most of them have died over time. People just have trouble getting along with other people and large alliances make it more difficult to work together over a long period of time and have fun than smaller alliances do. But if we are to assume I’m wrong and that alliance size is a crippling p…

• Quote from BriarMoss: “False, it takes 2 people less than 5 minutes to break down a door, kill the guards, and vanish into the night ” This was an argument over towers the past few months. I argue that it is good to make towers a source of content and I argue it is good to make castles a source of content. Castles have mechanics that allow defenders plenty of time to defend and it is similar for towers now. Both can provide content. We just lose the opportunity for small groups to contest castle…

• Quote from glokz: “Albion is the only game with such great ZvZ battles and open world experience. However it is fully sandbox, so if there are no people playing it all day, its dead. I wish we had something to fight for everywhere on the map in the same time, so one army couldn't take it all, and the higher territory level the better rewards / more demanding enemy. This way nubz could fight on eastern anglia (but the reward would have to pay for their gear 2x/3x), so we actually have fights ever…

• Quote from Gugusteh: “However you can easily see that basing the RT members only on players "votes" is retarded since there is a lot of "fanboys" (i'd have used another word in another place) upvoting any post from one person (a perfect example is your post(s) here). Players are biased. ” You say this dismissively. I believe most people upvote what they agree with not because they're being fanboys. Syndic tends to get a certain crowd to upvote a lot of his comments because that crowd agrees with…

• Quote from hamonteixeira: “Since this group came out in Albion, I only saw the powercreep increase. In my opinion, they can launch as many campaigns as they want to invite a friend that the game will never win enough players. The rules of this game are not favorable to new players and increasingly I see that they are being changed only to favor snowball and dominance of those who are already at the top of the food chain and to decrease the actual competition of new guilds and players. I do not k…

• Quote from gwebber: “I dont understand why there are guilds inside the RT that are from the RENT alliance. GM's that pay for their season points instead of play for it, should not be considered people that understand the game, thus making them uncapable of making decisions that would benefit the game ” We get our money via gathering and crafting and managing our territories and guilds. We pay a lot of money to a successful gvg team to maintain these lands for us and it is our job to milk them ef…

• @Stormlord I badly need a report on the battle at Roastcorpse if you or your agents were witnesses.

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “I gotta disagree there, but I guess it comes down to perspective. Maybe it's all there is for large scale zvz, but in my opinion that's plenty with six castles. You make your own content in this game for the most part and there's plenty to do outside of zvz. ” I agree with this completely. I get my open world fix easily every day on the scale of solo --> 30 man party. These days my content is usually with a party of 6-10 as I just do not have time to solo as much as I us…

• Quote: “Conclusion: The majority of players play Albion online because it is PvP game. 75% of respondents play the game because of Open World PvP. As a person who represents exclusive ZvZ guild we are unhappy with the progress on adjusting existing content, adding more depth into it like political meaning, increasing rewards and putting more pressure on the open world gameplay. In the end - playing the game everyday does not come with possibility to have fun in this type of content. We struggle …