Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 372.

• Quote from Luma: “if a player has no endurance, he cant craft anymore, so he cant gain fame anymore, so he cant progress anymore” You can still buy stuff from other players.

• Allein nach den Zahlen die wir ja alle einsehen können würde ich meinen, dass der Prister mit der reinen Heilung die Nase vorn hat, dass der Druide aber eben die besseren Utility-Skill mit bringt. Außerdem zeichnet sich für mich das Bild ab, dass man mit Magie-basierten Waffen mit 1H +Offhand besser wegkommt. Zum Testen davon hat mir bisher leider die Muse gefehlt.

• Quote from sebazomai: “Quote from Wolfsspinne: “Es hieß auch mal, dass man das sei was man trägt. Und jetzt ist man das wie man seine Lern-Punkte verteilt.” Die Lern-Punkte generieren sich, daher kann man schon das tragen was man möchte. Übrigens habe ich gehört, das man nur hier in der Alpha gleich so viele Lern-Punkte hat. Soll wohl zu Release mit ca 100 Punkten Anfangen, aber man hört so vieles... was dann nicht Stimmt. ^^” Egal ob ich die Lernpunkte nun erspiele, bezahle oder einfach auf sie…

• Quote from Rexi: “Quote from Wolfsspinne: “Quote from Nydiadus: “ Mastering every available node at current state: 94 years” I hope it stays that way.” 6e8.jpg” Where did you find that old photo of me?

• Quote from Redbeardt: “It's a good thing AO doesn't take place on a finite planet, because with this kind of consumerist throw-away economy, the environment would be headed towards ruin! Just like in real life!” Who told you that? For a gazillion of years nature worked fine in a circle of "take, use and drop". Every animal and every plant does that, even rivers and the ocean sea works that way. Take a thing here, use it there, drop it in another place - and eventually another creature comes by, …

• Es hieß auch mal, dass man das sei was man trägt. Und jetzt ist man das wie man seine Lern-Punkte verteilt.

• Gear can break, and it will eventually. Repair works only on items that have at least 1 point of durability, after that it is broken beyond repair. On death there is a huge durability hit on all of you equipped AND carried items, there also is a chance that your items be trashed instantly. AO has kind of a PvP focus so dieing is something that happens a lot, not just if the tank did a bad pull. (you will lose 40% ~ 60% of your fights) Assuming you play regularly, I'd say you fully replace your g…

• Aloha zusammen

Wolfsspinne - - Stell dich vor!

Herzlich Willkommen Da hattest du ja Glück, dass gerade die Alpha läuft.

• Herzlich Willkommen auch von mir

• Already bored by the alpha

Wolfsspinne - - Small Talk

It's just a week of alpha and I'm already kind of bored. Everything seems so hard to reach and in 3 weeks it's all gone again. Anyone else feeling that way?

• It means it's a skill to reg (regain) energy. Energy is the blue thing shown beneath your characters health bar. It is used to cast skills. Mages cast many skills and therefore need much energy.

• Quote from InLegend: “Quote from Wolfsspinne: “Your 5-man guild trading with someone-else's 5-man guild is not a zerg. It's like: "A boot for a boot today - an eye for an eye tomorrow."” What are you smoking. That will never work.” Because the devs make you "not work like that"? Otherwise you probably should give feedback to yourselves.

• Quote from Jirobo: “What is the best for a mage DPS ? Plate ? Cloth ? Leather ? maybe a mix ? Tell me your theory craft !” Shoes don't matter at all. Helmet depends, some say plate helmet is overpowered but the stealth on leather might be nice too. For torso slot I'd suggest cloth, which comes with a useful energy reg-skill.

• 30% tax = 300% tax

Wolfsspinne - - Bugs

Because of the gold price all crafting and repair cost is already down to almost nothing. Take 26 silver base cost. 85% discount of 26 s = 22,1 s ~ 22 s 30% fee of 26 s = 7,8 s ~ 8 s Starting town: 26 s - 22 s = 4 s Guild town: 26 s - 22 s + 8 s = 12 s Plausible, isn't it?

• Level comes first, i.e. you do the levels before you tier them up. So your gear in question should be called "1.4" and "2.4". Tier 4 of Level 2 is already equivalent to Tier 5 of Level 1. Tier 4 of Level 3 is equivalent to Tier 6 of Level 1. Tier 5 of Level 3 is equivalent to Tier 7 of Level 1. Tier 5 of Level 4 is equivalent to Tier 8 of Level 1. Tier 5 of Level 5 would be like Tier 9 of Level 1. Tier 6 of Level 5 would be like Tier 10 of Level 1. Tier 6 of Level 6 would be like Tier 11 of Leve…

• Your 5-man guild trading with someone-else's 5-man guild is not a zerg. It's like: "A boot for a boot today - an eye for an eye tomorrow."

• Included a screen shot. As you can see "Show Match stats by holding down" is set to the same key as "Mount". Reproduce as follows: - Start game with default key mapping - Switch "Mount" to "TAB" - Leave "Show Match stats by holding down" to "NONE" - Restart the game Unexpected behavior: - "Show Match stats by holding down" is set to "TAB" again - "Mount" is set to "TAB" as intended - Pressing "TAB" will not make my avatar mount Expected behavior: - Only "Mount" is set to "TAB" - "Show Match stat…

• Scythe

Wolfsspinne - - Feedback & Suggestions

To me it seems like you just expected something other then what you got. For the next time you know that and maybe someone who actually wants that weapon will find it great.

• @Kodiak_MH How about cooperating? You have the best leather boot maker, and the other guild have the best steel gauntlet maker - great let's trade!

• Das Betreiben von einer Hütte ist eben eine eigenständige Profession. Man ist in AO eben nicht Krieger, Kürschner, Gerber und Großgrundbesitzer, sondern man muss sich für eines davon entscheiden.