Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 899.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Arena 2 Healer Meta Problem

Snorri - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von PezDSpnzr: „communicate with your team “ How do you propose people communicate with 4 other people that will be randomly added to their group when the group zones into the Arena? The problem, mixing premades with pugs.

Beitrag

I can tell you right now, being in a PUG against a 2 healer premade is not fun. So who is it fun for? Fun is subjective - we need metarules in place to have a game in the first place, the entire system is already built on rules how far are you willing to go on loosening up the regulation? As for your edit, anyone that speaks up about Something they feel is OP or not working as it should is told to STFU and stop asking for more regulation. If Arena is for fun (and the rewards are only cosmetic wh…

Beitrag

Zitat von Arnisa: „"S A N D B O X". please do not add more rules and restrictions. If people wanna run 5 man nature staff or 5 mace tanks as a team in arena let them.Please focus on something fun like ranking, ladders and elo system for arena/hellgates. Option 4 all the way! “ Not "S A N D B O X" if it were true sandbox there would be no restrictions on 5 man gvg (these wouldnt be 5 man it would just be open border able to Attack the property but you have to go through the war camp, declare atta…

Beitrag

Zitat von Stravanov: „So lets not enforce the developers' thoughts about putting in all sorts of extra weird rules to prevent 2-healing, when the problem you are trying to address has to do with the matchmaking algorithm (put more weight on premade vs. pug). “ It wasnt me that made the original post. I have maintained from the start that I believe the matchmaking mechanic to be the source of the issue, however I agree that the 2 healer meta is an issue (in the circumstances discussed above). I t…

Beitrag

Zitat von Stravanov: „Yes, so the problem is premade vs. non premade. Not the composition of the teams. “ Yes, the composition of the teams is an inherent problem in the current matchmaking mechanic of the arena system.

• Zitat von solventh: „.. still types.. “ You're saying that I'm still typing. Is that right?

• you demonstrate your IQ is low, I dont need to guess. A single person making a statement is not "the masses" and if you are suggesting that "carebears" are somehow the majority playerbase of AO then I assume you have some metrics to provide that prove your thesis?

Beitrag

Zitat von Raithe: „As far as arenas go I have posted my opinion (opinion only of course) that locking them at 5v5 is stupid. Their should be 1v1, 2v2, 3v3,20v20, last man standing, etc. Matches should be able to be scheduled (try waiting in queue for 20v20...hah). There should be some damn bleachers so ppl can watch the fights. And the 5 man group requirement has always been something I have noted as being limiting. I have spoken out against this group meta for a long time. I see use for it in g…

• Zitat von solventh: „by care bearing on forums to affect devs opinions so they can would change the settings more to ur liking. (they are so good at being affected by masses.) “ why do you think my letters strung together to form sentences on a screen would have any more impact on the devs decision making than yours? I have a voice, you have a voice. Thats the point of a forum. Again you are just attacking me, and as I dont give a flying toss what you think of me, its basically having no effect …

• Zitat von solventh: „what did i say? have fun care bearing. “ you didnt say anything - that was kind of the point. I dont even play any more because a) people expressing your mentality are toxic and make up a large portion of the playerbase on AO and b) I find the difference between how AO was in earlier alpha/beta versions is not what the game is now, and I don't like the direction it has gone I find my time better spent on other things in general.

• Zitat von Raithe: „No not everyone is afraid of losing stuff. Being prepared to win does not indicate fear of losing. Why would anyone EVER be afraid of losing some pixels on a screen. Games are made to be played. “ and yet ironically, by doing everything you can to win you minimise the risk of losing. This is called "loss aversion". there is nothing inherently good or bad about winning; it is in execution that it can become a matter of value.

• Zitat von solventh: „with the saying "horse eye vision" i tried to refer to a turkish idiom. horses uses blinders. i was trying to mean those things. i m not native english. anyway. you are the direct example of a classic care bearer. i m not gonna even try to answer cos i know you dont have the ability to understand/accept. have fun care bearing. “ lol dont act like you know me, or how or why I play. You dont, so just stop. OK so yes the correct way to say it would be "stop wearing blinders" Yo…

Beitrag

Zitat von Raithe: „AO needs more rules. Please devs listen to this thread and define all ways in which ppl are allowed to play your game. Choice is a horrible idea in a sandbox. Thank you. “ The sarcasm is palpable - however you are missing the point that the thread is talking specifically about Arena. You are talking about a closed system already, not the general "sandbox" of the open world. Just like pretty much any other game out there, ranked matches, arenas, and in AO's case GvG's have modi…

Beitrag

Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Snorri: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Why is this even a discussion? Its fucking SANDBOX game! If 2-healer comps is the dominant meta, you just roll a comp/weapon that counters 2-healer comp. Its not that fucking hard. Making up all sorts of rules because some fucking noob wants to be able to win everything with his warbow is a bad direction. How about you make the noob in question realize that his weapon of choice is good against something. But bad against others. Just …

• Zitat von solventh: „IT S NOT FUCKING FREE STAFF. those gankers SPEND TIME while seeking people around. learn to think out of ur horse eye vision. fucking care bearers still wont gonna learn what is what. why? cos they are afraid of their shit gone. “ everyone is afraid of their shit gone. If not, why travel in massive gank packs where you are pretty darn unlikely to lose your gear? Why wear better gear than other people? Why use potions etc etc? Its about protecting what you are wearing and the…

Beitrag

Zitat von Stravanov: „Why is this even a discussion? Its fucking SANDBOX game! If 2-healer comps is the dominant meta, you just roll a comp/weapon that counters 2-healer comp. Its not that fucking hard. Making up all sorts of rules because some fucking noob wants to be able to win everything with his warbow is a bad direction. How about you make the noob in question realize that his weapon of choice is good against something. But bad against others. Just like in all other games that are comparab…

• Zitat von Silks: „its funny how gatherers have the easiest life of albion now and they still complain when they die. pvp ganking updates killed solo gaming and the next step is to kill the pvp at all. so maybe the gatherers will finally stop crying because there will be only gatherers left in this game. sdi started this game so well and somehow managed to ruin it really quick “ maybe the parasitic gankers will stop crying about gatherers crying when they get another load of free stuff off a gath…

• @Captainrussia - this pretty much sums up the AO "hardcore" playerbase.

• 2 healer meta is honestly stupid AF to be allowed in arena. This only happens with premades joining solo queues. This is easy to code. Nerf the crap out of a 2nd healer...anyone in a dps role using a heal staff, just nerf it during the arena. This is easy. Flagged as dps? Heal staff heals are 75% reduced. Done. Secondly, why are you still allowing premade group queues to be in the same pool as pug queues? This is also part of the problem. Leave 2 heal meta, but stop pooling the 2 categories, pug…

• @GunnerNight uh oh, he called you a "care bearer" what will you do now?