Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 74.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Staff of balance, not balance lol !

• Everyone can solo Gank T5 gatherer in T6.2 even tank can do this mate.

• Shadow Edge Vs Fire Wall

TheBadOne - - Bugs

Beitrag

Is it a bug ? Can't go threw firewall while you are supposed to be invulnerable.

• Hellgates with Double Bladed

TheBadOne - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Good Fight , nice video. i Hope we gonna win next time tho

• Ok let's see. First of all : Death giver can use E without any condition to do damages. Death Giver provide you a mobility spells daggers pair doesn't Death Giver can offer you a E spells every 8 sec with assassin spirit and CDR if you don't use the double dash with assassin spirit , lesser if you use the other Q Death Giver provide you DIRECT damage witch means damages healer don't have time to heal. Dagger pairs damages are burst then dots=> Dots means healer have time to react. Death Giver It…

• Zitat von Gaheris: „Zitat von TheBadOne: „Except for a weapon over expensive (the new dagger) All the Dagger weapon may be a single target high dps but in fact they are not enough to be a dangerous in any type of pvp. 5v5 or Zerg. (except for Ganks with Claws) So in the end, if they are really what Elsa said : it require more DPS because right now you are a threat to nobody if there is a healer around, the conditions for the Dmg is too complicated for a very average Burst of dmg, especially is i…

• Except for a weapon over expensive (the new dagger) All the Dagger weapon may be a single target high dps but in fact they are not enough to be a dangerous in any type of pvp. 5v5 or Zerg. (except for Ganks with Claws) So in the end, if they are really what Elsa said : it require more DPS because right now you are a threat to nobody if there is a healer around, the conditions for the Dmg is too complicated for a very average Burst of dmg, especially is it's the only thing we have to rely on.

• Zitat von Elsa: „Zitat von Jinxp: „Dagger users do not need another strong single target weapon when we have the blackhand and dual wielding daggers. “ But high single-target melee damage is the defining characteristic of the dagger line (and mobility/CC as the secondary characteristic). If you're looking for something different, I'd suggest looking into another weapon line. “ Really ? where did you read that ? it's been explained nowhere . When i pmed @Retroman for a text who give some explaina…

• what tiers ? wait to see Swords you gonna cry even more

• Shadow Edge Rework

TheBadOne - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von skillazor: „even devs knows that this skills sucks bal.. as one said, there is a code problem which does not allows using skillshots thru obstacles, so rip this skill and w8 when this beta will be eneded “ Then why put a skillshot if it's technically bugged ?

• Shadow Edge Rework

Beitrag

@angrad i'm not even sure all the dagger weapons are made for pvp actually. i hope they gonna gives us the Snare passive like spear or something and fix shadow edge in the right way.

• Shadow Edge Rework

Beitrag

i don't compare an AOE vs a single target weapon but the requirment for a skill to be efficient vs an other one with a very similar CC

• Shadow Edge Rework

Beitrag

It won't be use in FewVs Few fights. 80% of the time you assist people as a dagger or jump from somewhere far from your target. With this skills you have to : Evaluate the range Evaluate the angle Have No Friend between you and your target Have No ennemy between you and your target Use it in fullmoon only Let's compare to the clarent Stun : Evaluate the range Evaluate the angle GG WP. and it's Multiple Target CC.

• Shadow Edge Rework

Beitrag

Ok Thanks, it's still useless then. Thanks . Seems to be hard to explain to a dev team (professional of video game) : skillshot + Friendly/ennemy effect SUX .

• Shadow Edge Rework

Beitrag

Is someone can tell if it's still a skillshot ? If it's still a skill short, will it teleport you to a friendly target aswell ? Thanks

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „so the only place daggers are not viable atm is in GvG or ZvZ right? (majority of melee weps are not viable in ZvZ) Has anyone tried building a utility (usability) matrix and seeing where all weapons fall under? Bloodletter is a must for gathering and by that accord to catch gatherers (or anyone really), so thats a very niche spot that many other weapons dont fill. its ok solo and ok in group FF (can AOE with Lunging stabs if needed). Claws are amazing for ganking (both…

• The real issue with dagger user is, they spend as much time as other to level up their weapon and spec (dagger general 80 ; 45 Blood letter spec) but in the end of the story nobody wanna play with them in a team. It's not supposed to be this way. Zitat von erikoteh: „Main Dagger here. Daggers: 99 // Bloodletter 48 // Dual Daggers 45 // Claws 32 Hell it's tough to be on this train. Since the beta nerf i've been thinking about leaving my daggers and start something else... My thing is I always had…

• Yeah pls let's make duo healer black Hellgate

• Zitat von Redbowl: „Everyone loves a good bump! I come back to forums from time to time to see if any cool "original" pvp videos have been made? Any one have any good links, or is it the same gvg after gvg after gvg post? “ i tried to show something a little different from the current Clarent/Glaive/Frost/Healer PoV , not sure if it's good shit tho.

• PvP Bloodletter PoV

TheBadOne - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

youtu.be/WnIpA0rxBG8 Just some fun moment i had in the game this weekend and wanted to share. I tought it would be interesting for some people to see other weapons PoV Enjoy