Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 260.

• New Weapons to Grind

kheeta - - Beginner's Questions

Daggers if you like solo ff Swords

• Great axe E should just refresh bleed every hit done

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from kheeta: “The fact is - ping matters But when light crossbow or curse player cries about 170-200 ping that’s not same like warbow or dagger with 170-200 ping That’s all what I want to say ” Its depend on what Q you r using. AoE Q on crossbows, silence W are skillshots.Same as cursed AoE Q, Ray W or root W.This skills has huge PvP potential, but with hight ping its so easy to be dodged by enemy. AD of Albion says, "you can chose …

• Quote from Binhood: “The only sword that needs a buff is dual swords. It is absolutely dogshit compared to any other weapon, maybe except great axe. The e skill damage with 3 stacks on a 100 spec t7-t8 weapon is laughable. ” Dmg in dual swords is great The one problem of it is stacks

• Chain slash

kheeta - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from vahiy: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from vahiy: “literally oneshot with 4.2 gear against 1600 spec. 864 chain slash. you have to nerf this. you gonna nerf this. until nerf, i will be in holiday. ” All you chainslash criers want stand still dealing dmg with warbow?Learn to kite, to predict enemy’s burst etcYou wanna be the king of long range and kite while be invincible to burst melees? You’re in 100% kite build with no save skills in build at all and you complaining about painful burst …

• Chain slash

Quote from Borbarad: “Well yes, it´s incredibly strong. It´s the new " dash ", but even better. Shorter range, but AOE damage. It is no suprise daggers and especially bloodletters are meta in hellgates ” like dagger player I would easily trade that chain slash for old good 11meters dash With no doubts

• Chain slash

Quote from vahiy: “literally oneshot with 4.2 gear against 1600 spec. 864 chain slash. you have to nerf this. you gonna nerf this. until nerf, i will be in holiday. ” All you chainslash criers want stand still dealing dmg with warbow? Learn to kite, to predict enemy’s burst etc You wanna be the king of long range and kite while be invincible to burst melees? You’re in 100% kite build with no save skills in build at all and you complaining about painful burst on you? That’s ridiculous You just ba…

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from kheeta: “The fact is - ping matters But when light crossbow or curse player cries about 170-200 ping that’s not same like warbow or dagger with 170-200 ping That’s all what I want to say ” Its depend on what Q you r using. AoE Q on crossbows, silence W are skillshots.Same as cursed AoE Q, Ray W or root W. This skills has huge PvP potential, but with hight ping its so easy to be dodged by enemy. AD of Albion says, "you can chose who you are and how to play", not "you…

• Quote from Borbarad: “bump Make adrenaline rush unreflectable please - at least that Axes can´t even wear mage robes, since when they fight other mage robes - axes will always lose due to bleeds and such that can´t be stop. ” Problem is that almost all axe Es have cast time and couldn’t be turned off ones activated That’s why robe doesn’t solve the problem with reflecting it

• Quote from pinto: “i dunno, i feel like this nerf won't change anything. they should revert chain slash buff, idk why they buffed that thing at all lol ” Just think where all other daggers would be Delete invis on dgivers and all daggers would be good

• Quote from moking: “Swords literally do no damage without stalker hood in 5V5 , To play solo your forced to play carving, because it does not rely on stacks, even then your not playing like a melee at all because your kiting most of the time.Why? because 90 percent of the roster out damages you in a straight up fight. Broadsword is relegated to hell gates, but only because you have a pocket healer with you to give you infinite amount of time to deliever your damage, on top of stalker hood.Withou…

• The fact is - ping matters But when light crossbow or curse player cries about 170-200 ping that’s not same like warbow or dagger with 170-200 ping That’s all what I want to say

• Quote from Mulor: “Quote from kheeta: “In real life test if two guys (170 and 40ms) would stand still and spam each other with Qs - yes 40ms guy would deal a little bit more but not even close to your numbers ” would love to see those tests, because from my experience playing on frost with 170 ping it makes huge difference ” try to test it by yourself one post your results Take holy healer friend and count how many Qs you’ll do in 1min Post here your results And some 20ping guys would post their…

• Quote from Maszke: “Timing parry strike with 200 ping is very hard tho. @kheeta ” Yeap because that’s time to react to catch enemy attack

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from kheeta: “I said - in THEORY ..to make him understand that ping works not like he think On practice it’s much more complicated But NOT like you said There is little CD even on all spammable skills that protect server from ddos for that CD 1h dagger users asking SBI for dagger E not to double tap it When 1h E is activated by 200ms user server turn it ON but player don’t see that and tap it second time and it goes CD That happens because server don’t w8 until player SE…

• Quote from MekaDeth: “I would love 120 ping, I'm getting 270 ” 1st of all - leatrix

• I said - in THEORY ..to make him understand that ping works not like he think On practice it’s much more complicated But NOT like you said There is little CD even on all spammable skills that protect server from ddos for that CD 1h dagger users asking SBI for dagger E not to double tap it When 1h E is activated by 200ms user server turn it ON but player don’t see that and tap it second time and it goes CD That happens because server don’t w8 until player SEE the E is activated and server is read…

• Quote from mrVduch: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from mrVduch: “I play with 170 ping. Casters clases are unplayeble for me in pvp. Increasing GCD a bit and adding a spell queue will help I think. ” Lolwhat?Ping doesn’t matter on 99% of casters because almost all of them have targeted skillsIt matters only with non-target skill shots Casters like crossbow/fire/curse with 300 ping could kill skillshot builds with 180 ping easily ” Lolthat! Welcome to the math world.. The beginning of the casting of …

• Quote from mrVduch: “I play with 170 ping. Casters clases are unplayeble for me in pvp. Increasing GCD a bit and adding a spell queue will help I think. ” Lolwhat? Ping doesn’t matter on 99% of casters because almost all of them have targeted skills It matters only with non-target skill shots Casters like crossbow/fire/curse with 300 ping could kill skillshot builds with 180 ping easily

• Warbow is not OKish weapon It’s A/S tier with bit of OP for small scale We should think about new dgs balance not to make them as cancer like 2v2s are