Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• When no one else is targeted, double tap a healing spell. Auto targets you.

• I played for alittle while tonight. Tried the joystick, it does work well. Will take some time, for me to adjust not being able to move without using the joystick.

• Would it be possible to keep the mobile interface, but disable the joystick? I still prefer to use my Apple Pencil for control, moving and target selection. I went back to tap control, but wish the hud would be the same as mobile. Dragging items in my inventory seems too slow now. I have to hold my pencil on the item a second or so before I can drag it.

• Queen Patch #11 - Mobile Update

Zarf - - Mobile Version

iOS update is in TestFlight now. Would it be possible to keep the mobile interface, but disable the joystick? I still prefer to use my Apple Pencil for control, moving and target selection. I went back to tap control, but wish the hud would be the same as mobile. Dragging items in my inventory seems too slow now. I have to hold my pencil on the item a second or so before I can drag it.

• iOS update in TestFlight now.

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Go get it

• Beta invite won’t work

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

There’s a new update today for the game. iOS has not received the new update yet in TestFlight. We usually have to wait longer for updates, due to Apple’s approval process.

• Tap Albion Online icon, see 1% ramp to 100% - crash. Second attempt gets to character selection screen - crash. Third attempt, reaches character selection screen, can choose a character, hit play- crash. Fourth attempt starts loading zone ( Tharcal fissure ), never reaches 100% on channeling - crash. All other attempts have same conclusion, zone will not fully load before a crash occurs. Game worked fine on my iPad prior to update. I am able to log in and play with my iPhone, though the screen i…

• @SHARKY Aye, I know it well. There were a few hotfixes last week, that we received. One can only hope..........

• Waiting for update for iOS.........

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

We got the Queen update on time. Then several updates last week and weekend. But nothing yet since yesterday........

• Hello Wardog, Which iPad are you using? Do you have the latest iOS software 13.3 installed. Everytime Apple releases an update, Albion starts to have problems for me, but once I update the software, the problems are resolved. I have a 2017 10.5” iPAD PRO, with 4GB of RAM. Older models and non PRO models have less RAM. Which iPAD do you have? Models with 2GB of RAM are supported, but have issues. The more RAM you have, the better your game experience will be.

• Crash after selecting character.

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Is your Apple device running the latest software update 13.3 ? I’ve had this problem a few times. After updating my iPad Pro to latest upgrade, problems were resolved.

• Found a minor bug, iOS, Friends List. Six friends that have not logged in for a long time, now say Last seen 2020 years.

• Island Crafter question

Zarf - - Beginner's Questions

You’re welcome

If you open the City Zone map, and click the pull down menu ( top right ), shows which resource and which crafted items get the extra bonus.

Each city gets a bonus for one resource and a few crafted items. Islands attached to that city get the same resource and items, though the bonus return value is lower than if done in the actual city. Like Fort Sterling gets a bonus for refining wood.

• Yellow zone. I would never go solo on a ox to a red or black zone, only in a party.

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

Zarf - - Mobile Version

Tap the menu button top right. Opens a large menu, logout at bottom. I really like this new HUD. Looks like we got a slightly increased inventory, while decreasing the window size. Narrower and longer inventory window, taking up less screen, but individual slots are smaller, thus we see more of our inventory while using less screen. Spell layout on right side is well placed. Love that we can now rotate our screen, with spells on the right, I rotated, so my power cord is on left side instead to r…

• Whichever three resources are available in the zone, I carry all three tools for each type. In the past, I would go out gathering, once ox was full, I’d return home, with everything that I gathered. For about a month I’ve been concentrating on raising wood gathering to using T8 wood axe. I’ve been getting about 5% fame per day for wood gathering ( T7 to T8 ), gathering T3,4, & T5 wood. Currently at 93% fame needed to reach T8. So about two more days will reach my goal, then 5 days later should u…

• [20. January 2020] Queen Update

Zarf - - Patch Notes

Can’t wait to check out all the new mobile improvements. iOS already updated in TestFlight. Thank you

• Saffiana suggested that I try a soft reset. That worked, yay!!! I always forget to try that. Thank you very much.