Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 93.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Seasons

hockeyboi - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

200.gif

• How many GB is the iOS AO version?

hockeyboi - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Thanks!

• How many GB is the iOS AO version?

hockeyboi - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Just wondering how much space I need on my iPad.

• Player Population

hockeyboi - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Population has obviously become lower. That's not a bad thing because of the way they designed the map, only a handful of spots are worth heading to for fame etc, and these spots are usually full of a larger groups. With that said, it'll become Darkfall all over again, where we have a small group of players who are massively levelled and geared, fighting each other, while the majority of the rest of players say fuck this and leave the game. So you have a small group of players PVPing against eac…

• You're going to need a miracle to fix this game. Jesus will need to descend from the heavens and revert this game back to Beta 1 and some of Beta 2. Until then, enjoy it while it lasts, because this game will be Darkfall all over again. As in doing too much (of things nobody asked for), and not enough of things people actually wanted.

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Eleana: „Disagree, lethal mobs discourage PvP. “ How does it discourage PvP?? “ I guess because you can pull and let the mobs do the PvPing for you. The game is sandbox though, creativity should be rewarded.

• What kind of hardware is AO running if its state of the art? Any network guys want to chime in and take a gander?

• Zitat von Targun: „OK, so what exactly happened here? Did he just destroy the house by accident? “ Took it from this bug report: to be careful with Demolition Hammer It's apparently accidental. If it was accidental and he was streaming, it's quite literally the most hilarious thing I've ever seen Albion Online related.

• youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=_eMRCr722T8 Edit: Took it from this bug report: to be careful with Demolition Hammer It's apparently accidental. If it was accidental and he was streaming, it's quite literally the most hilarious thing I've ever seen Albion Online related.

• to be careful with Demolition Hammer

hockeyboi - - Bugs

Beitrag

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• One of the best parts of EVE was the political and diplomacy that embraced the game. Right now, it seems that AO is dancing around this side of EVE that provided EVE players with a dynamic you couldn't find anywhere else. I guess one of the things limiting AO right now is the lack of EXTREMELY expensive investments for guilds. Also the lack of long term investments etc. I'm wondering if AO will ever allow intricacies of guild vs guild/alliance vs alliance relationships that will encompass intell…

• Zitat von tzervo: „It is quite interesting how more than half of the replies here have to do with a variant of "get rid of Caerleon and portals". Also interesting that it is one of the most brought up topics in countless threads in the forum. “ It's almost as if some people want Caerleon gone, I wonder though if the majority of feedback reflects this though.

• Zitat von Raithe: „The anti leashing mechanic is to help prevent groups from using mob pulls as a weapon right? “ Yeah. They should have done it another way though. The whole point of sandbox play is to be creative. Even using mob pulls as a weapon is OK in my book. Just don't AOE when you see somebody pull those shenanigans.

• Auto run

hockeyboi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Elsa: „There's far better and practical options out there to achieve auto-run than "hold your mouse button to run - alt + tab out - alt + tab back in the game". For Windows: 1. Open the Control Panel 2. Go to 'Ease of Access' 3. Click on 'Change how your mouse works' 4. Turn on Mouse Keys (click on 'Set up Mouse Keys' for additional settings) 5. While in the game and with Mouse Keys enabled, simply press '0' on your numpad to activate auto-run. Right-mouse click disables it. All this f…

• Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von hockeyboi: „Bro. It's a game based on full loot PvP. and COMBAT MOUNTS. DECEMBER 2017. artifact WEAPONS. You bought into the wrong game if you wanted PVE. Also, anyone who bought into a full loot PVP sandbox game, also bought into the wrong game. So we're all in the same boat. MOTHERFUCKING IRONY. “ ^^^ Angry little boy syndrome Will a cookie make you feel better? “ You're a clown. You're also infatuated with me. You also suffer from: Allodoxaphobia : noun a fear…

• Zitat von Raithe: „Nah. Not a victim man. Just not sure why someone just as negative as myself is complaining about me being negative. The pot calling catnip green as it were. “ Why even acknowledge @postlarval. He's that guy who responds to random spam emails from desperate women from foreign countries wanting to hook up with no strings attached. A desperate clown with not even a modicum of class or intelligence. Let me break down a typical night of @postlarval. Imagine a bedroom, with flannel …

• Bro. It's a game based on full loot PvP. and COMBAT MOUNTS. DECEMBER 2017. artifact WEAPONS. You bought into the wrong game if you wanted PVE. Also, anyone who bought into a full loot PVP sandbox game, also bought into the wrong game. So we're all in the same boat. MOTHERFUCKING IRONY.

• Zitat von BriarMoss: „rating a patch before experiencing it url 721205665d.png “ Obviously we're basing it on the FUCKING patch notes. How the fuck could we rate the patch itself. They have been given feedback on certain issues for the past 2 years, and they still haven't addressed the biggest concerns. Seeing as how Joseph/Kay etc are major patches, they should really be directed at fixing priority issues. Hence why based on the patch notes, we can assume based on our opinions what we're expect…

• Link to current patch notes: [28.11.17] Testserver Patch Notes - Kay - Updated 29.11. For me, yes: Guild Member Details - New screen accessible via Guild Members tab - Compare yourself to other Guild Members in different categories: - Tax contribution - Silver balance - Constructions contribution - Food contribution - Gathering Fame - Crafting Fame - PvE Fame - PvP Fame - GvG Participation - Take a look at some of the activities of your Guild Members over this week, last week or all-time - Copy …

• I'm out

hockeyboi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Vlad87: „Zitat von hockeyboi: „But mate. COMBAT MOUNTS ARE COMING. Fucking combat mounts. Fuck the QoL features we've been begging for. Fuck the map issues and lack of choke points people have been bitching about. Fuck guild logs people have wanted for years. But motherfucking COMBAT mounts are coming. I know you said goodbye to AO, but it's never too late to say hello to COMBAT mounts. and artifacts. “ All of that is completely meaningless to players that are leaving or have left beca…