Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hail and Well Met Friends

Cramit845 - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Hey all Welp, I'm back yet again. Been awhile but looking forward to checking out the new updates since last I played. Sorry for the Necro!

• Old time EST player interested in joining. Have joined discord, feel free to msg

• Getting ready for a very active and fun weekend, come join us!

• I definitely agree that gatherers are getting bored. Especially since once your t6/t7, you can only progress if your guild has a territory or if you convince your guild to take over territories for gathering purposes. I have heard of folks using stealth and what not to solo steal nodes in territories but seems not many folks are doing that.

• I would agree that melee characters are so much easier to ignore/not worry about because of how little dmg and easy it is to get away from their dmg.

• I've found this to be an issue as well but I also find it depends when you go to do this. If you do yhg's during off hours you will have a lot better luck. If you don't have that option, I would try different zones, some yellow zones are rarely checked by teams looking for yhg's.

• As a tank, I've found that healing is a much larger issue now. It is a lot more common for folks not being able to keep me and half the group alive during different activities. If anything, this nerf has definitely made seemingly only certain builds viable and the rest are meh. I definitely think there needs to be a middle ground between where we are now and where we were. Hopefully SBI will look at this but healing has become such a large issue that I'm not surprised that some folks are done pl…

• Looking for Guild

Cramit845 - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

I would try Orbis Alius or Huntsman if I were you. Great groups of folks in both guilds in my experience.

• Loving my time with these folks, anyone who joins will have a great time

• Best way i have found is to get a group and go to open world dungeons. By far the best way to grind but you need a group and puging can be an issue since some will kick you from group and gank you instead of actually wanting to fame farm.

• Arenas, here we go ~

Cramit845 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Sounds like you guys need to get in some more populated/active guilds. I think the arena is more for practice than just queueing constantly but to each their own. I get the issue but for the way I use the arena's, I could go either way but for the solo/casual player, the change would be a good idea.

• I keep having an issue of the game just going black screen then ending on the login screen. Not sure if its cause I am in caerleon or what but been trying to get out of the city for like 45 mins or so. Definitely not all good with the android. Also noticing it takes awhile for it to load into the game.

• Update Joseph Coming September 27

Cramit845 - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von TOSSOT: „Zitat von Cramit845: „Zitat von RockLobster: „I'm okay with the idea of Arenas as it's extremely difficult to practice 5v5 content and I think this'll be useful and important. That said, more instanced PvE content is a very bad idea and this is a terrible direction to take this game. You have a great idea here with one of the first, intelligent professional looking Sandbox Full Loot MMORPGs in the market since UO. Don't add instanced dungeons to it. And whatever you do, don't …

Beitrag

Zitat von RockLobster: „I'm okay with the idea of Arenas as it's extremely difficult to practice 5v5 content and I think this'll be useful and important. That said, more instanced PvE content is a very bad idea and this is a terrible direction to take this game. You have a great idea here with one of the first, intelligent professional looking Sandbox Full Loot MMORPGs in the market since UO. Don't add instanced dungeons to it. And whatever you do, don't add Mythic Dungeons - er, Mythic Expediti…

• Map Ping

Beitrag

Can we please change the map ping from just guild members who can see it to group members being able to see it? It is amazing that it would be unavailable for group members to see unless there is some weird reason that the devs want to make it even harder to coordinate with your alliance mates. They made this game very dependent on alliances and then create tools that make it even harder to work with your alliance and group mates that are not in your guild. Please change this.

• Ready Check

Beitrag

There needs to be an addition to the group UI. READY CHECK. Seriously, any time someone is in a group, the leader should have a button under their player portrait or even better, just add it to the right+click menu as an option. For mobile, it would probably be better as just a button connected to your portrait or under the portrait that sends a popup to all group members asking whether they are ready with a yes or no option. Show the responses over peoples names or next to their names in the gr…

• BZ access

Beitrag

I still think the best way to solve this is to make 2 more continents. Each with a Caerleon esq city on them. Only allow accessibility to these continents via a boat from starting towns or 2 other zones on either side of the royal continent along the coast. Then allow these other cities only access to 1 continent in the bz via the portal in their city and change the caerleon portal to only allow 1 continent in the bz as well. Fill these continents with 1 yellow, red and maybe 1 bz zone with terr…

• I like the idea of traditional 5v5 deathmatch arena. There definitely needs to be something there that is based purely on which team can kill the other. However, that would be the only other one I would want to see other than a GvG practice arena, which it seems is whats currently implemented. I think if they have both of those then that should be fine. I think the community as a whole just needs a practice piece for GvG's so more folks gain confidence and can take part in GvG's while also havin…

Beitrag

Glad to see some new expeditions but tired of seeing content for instanced city dungeons being updated. We need more content in the open world. Preferably more dungeons in the open world and as someone stated in another thread, miss those dungeons with entrances in multiple zones. Really need something back like that, that would offer more open world fame farm spots for players to use rather than sitting in town. We will see how this goes, overall it sounds ok but still want to see more open wor…

• Lack of Plot Territories

Beitrag

I definitely think they need to make a lot more open world dungeons. I realize that the devs like conflict, hence why they made Caerleon such a hub. However, you also need to realize that you'll keep bleeding your game till only a couple guilds have all the territory, same as it happened in beta. However, at this point, you just won't be able to pull people back with another release, that time is over. I definitely believe in the old mind set of "your only worth what you can take off the table",…