Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 824.

• Game Bugs

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, regarding you still getting hit despite dodging the AoE Indicator: It is possible that, when playing on a high ping, and you just barely dodging the attack, you still get hit because the game still sees you at your old position, while your local client already moved further. I unfortunately can not reproduce Mutton Stew not giving you an attack bonus, this still works fine for me. Let me know if there's possibly something I overlooked.

• Декор: Плащ Санитара

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, that's not a bug. When you use a spell while having a vanity skin equipped, the underlying armor responsible for the spell will become visible. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Привет, это не ошибка. Когда вы используете заклинание, имея экипированную шкуру тщеславия, базовая броня, ответственная за заклинание, станет видимой.

• Hey there, Sharky's right, the Rare Animal Breeder Node actually is a bit confusing. But you can actually also start leveling it with the T4 Stags. If you want to be sure which animals are considered rare, you can check the second tab at a saddler, which lists the appropriate rare mounts. Maybe it's time to have a look on what could be improved regarding the Destiny Board descriptions...

• Bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, yeah, she heals a lot. I recommend kiting her, having her run around a bit, that's why she's walking so slowly.

• Hey, thanks for the report, will check that. Update: We're working on a general improvement of the List UIs for the Rise of Avalon Update, as many are still affected by guild members going online/offline.

• Hey there, you can select the labourer from the outside and then move around with rightclick to enter the Guild Hall again and choose the spot where to place them.

• Hey there, Focus regenerates over time, with 10.000 over the day, or ~7 per minute. Best would be to check it every 24 hours to see if you really regenerate the 10.000 Focus. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hola El foco se regenera con el tiempo, con 10.000 durante el día, o ~ 7 por minuto. Lo mejor sería verificarlo cada 24 horas para ver si…

• Hey there, the additional stats you get from your Destiny Board Specs are only applied once you equip an item. If you didn't have any mastery modifier for the Hunter's Hood, then the additional HP would not change, either. Additional note: I just realized that I'm conditioned to read "bug" in the title and then assume automatically that it's a bug I gotta check out so I wonder why I can't mark it like I can in the bug section.^^

• Avalonian Map bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, do you remember in which zones it failed? Remember that Avalonian Dungeons can only spawn in the Outlands, not on the Royal Continent. And eventually, since there are not many T7 clusters close to each other and the spawn points for the avalonian dungeons are very limited, it had no free spot to spawn the map dungeon left.

• Cheat Altar's

Amoebius76 - - Feedback Testserver

Putting the cheat altars and crafting stations in the cities now.^^

• Quote from Kartoffel: “Hi, I've been having troubles with launching the game lately and i have heard that others have experienced the same as me. When i press play on the launcher i either get a blue screen or my pc restart on its own. The problem comes from the easyanticheat client. Just wanted to let you guys know and hopefully its a known issue. -Kartoffel ” Hey, for this please contact EAC tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/

• Hey there, if you're getting disconnected and then try to log in immediately, you sometimes are still considered as logged in by the server, resulting in the message that "Someone is already logged into this account". This should resolve itself just moments after. And as you've already pointed out, if someone else would want to log into your account, you would receive an email with the new device code. If you have recurring connection issues, you could open the windows command prompt and type "t…

• Hey there, I'd assume this character you experience the issue on is not in the tutorial anymore? Since when does it occur, is it only temporary? You can try to whitelist the Albion Folder for your Antivir/Firewall if you use any, or disabling it and checking if the issue persists. Also you can try the repair function of the launcher. Finally, when chat is not working for you, you can send me the output_log.txt (open the launcher, go to Settings and then Game Logs, which opens the folder with the…

• I'm currently really enjoying the soundtrack to Warhammer 40k Mechanicus, where they combined gothic organs and chants with dubby bass drops.

• Premium Bonus on Chests are Bugged

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

The amount of runes and silverbags in the chests are working as intended currently, the premium bonus is getting applied correctly. We did not change the loot distribution for the random dungeons with the latest patch. If you feel like you are getting less loot than before, the issue may be the black market not being able to fulfill all the orders.

• Premium Bonus on Chests are Bugged

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, this is a UI bug, you should still get the correct amount of rewards from the chests. The tooltip when you hover over the bonuses actually shows that you still get the +50% Premium Bonus.

• The issue should be resolved now, please try downloading again. If you still get an error during the download, try again in a couple minutes.

• Unable to update client - blank bar

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

The issue should be resolved now, please try downloading again.

• Hey there, this occurs for everyone currently. We're working on a fix, please stand by.

• Unable to update client - blank bar

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, this occurs for everyone currently. We're working on a fix, please stand by.