Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

• Cluster Queue

LoganSilkCheeks - - Developers' Statements

might as well ban everyone dueling naked as well, and some people i guess like third partying fights and using castles and the terris

• I start lagging when Im in conquerors hall or guild island, or HGs and cant hear people talking when im in discord, it kinda got better in dungeons i think but was unbearable for some time as well, open world its fine as long its not in the portal zones

• do royal items benefit from spec?

• Quote from Triky313: “We haven't played for about 5 months and are starting again. I want to go from Martlock to Bridgewatch with my brother (Change BZ binding) Windgrass Portal South -> Sandrift Portal North is our way. On our way we only met ARCH players and did everything we could to kill us. On Farshore Drylands the time had come, I was (not lying) between 10-15 people on the map. Wolves, 2 ravens, etc. I had no chance. We were constantly attacked on all maps before, my brother got through w…

• Cluster Queue

Quote from Askelad1691: “Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “How do you stop friends of guild B from setting up a co-attack, but then not taking part in the fight, only taking up priority spots on the map and thus giving numerical advantage to guild B over the actual attacking Guild A?? ” A fake co-attack would just steal players from that team, if the map can have 400 players (idk this for sure), and you have 200 attackers slots and 200 defender slots a fake would steal slots but it couldn't do damage to…

• would be interesting if you could only set home in alliance HO instead of any HO and introducing a HO, simply if you dont own it you cant set home in it

• Cluster Queue

Quote from yiconomics: “What reason do I , as a solo have to play in the black zone and fame farm if I have the chance of being stuck out there in the middle of 300 players during ZvZ? Please make ZVZ instances so casual players don't get trapped in the zones. ” cause cities are already instanced and nobody is playing those even those that like you yell *high risk high reward bring more* , yet the biggest risk reward is never ever declared on , i wonder why? Quote from Askelad1691: “In my opinio…

• Quote from Gratinus: “Explaining.... - With the change 1, It would make the helping hand even more difficult, making ZvZ fairer and will make guilds make alliances. It will make NAP more difficult, causing conflicts,which is what moves the community. - With the change 2, The black safe zone will decrease, the alliances fought for space, because hideouts will not be shared and it is not interesting to have an alliance using on your map. - With the changes 1 and 2, the queue would no longer influe…

• Quote from jaredxsimpson: “Scouts break the TOS, because we all know its not your little brother on his laptop, its one of the fame farmers on their phone or second laptop, or even so bold.. Multiple albions on one pc without a sandbox or vpn. Divers are not the problem, inaction on SBI's behalf with multi accounts is the problem. Maybe, there needs to be more of a risk via Traps that the PVE players can break and then replace as their own. If players want risk free fame, HCE. Get rid of scouts,…

• Quote from Acoustic: “Quote from Captainrussia: “this is funny to read after taking 4 months break from the game... Specter Jacket was cried about as the most useless item in the game since its release a year ago (if not longer) and finally it found its way into usable meta... but now everyone is crying. Give the DEVs a little time to adjust. 1 month of OP play does not make up for over a year of being a useless item (remember all those "Specter Jacket is useless" posts for months?). Welcome to …

• i mean they could put eu primetime regions in eu and oceanic primetime in oceanic country and reroute u using amazon bullshit and get more money in their pocket

• Quote from Dismadeus: “literally suggested this in another thread and you were not a fan at all? i guess i didnt add more floors/bosses but.... remove A out, add a mechanic to replace the scout. pve parties should have to build with PVP In mind, this is a full loot pvp sandbox and unless your doing HCES you should always have to be prepared to PVP or be on the losing end when you are not. i run dungeons and i gank them, its far to safe for BOTH PARTIES. this means its TOO SAFE FOR BOTH THE GANKE…

• Cluster Queue

Quote from Korn: “What is the goal of the cluster queue? The goal of the cluster queue is to prevent zone capping. How does the cluster queue balance? The reason why the cluster queue logic is set up like this is to make sure that you cannot "cheat" the system by splitting up your group into multiple alliances. The cluster queue does not really care about alliance split ups. Note that the above explanation assumes that all players have the same item power - the cluster queue also takes item powe…

• Another ganking rant

LoganSilkCheeks - - Rants

Quote from keyfouyr: “Quote from PlezHlpImNup: “What has made me leaving is: - Constantly loosing my gathered mats on which i have spend my precious free time sucks. - Having to sport special gear for effective gathering sucks. That gatherer gear is bad for fleeing and turns gatherers to helples prey for any shitty geared gankers. The possibility to one-click swap from gatherer gear to fighting gear to defend own skin would at least give a chance against solo gankers, but then there are still ga…

• ya that sex with ex guy is scamming ppl all day but u can scam ppl in this game so

• Hell Gate Sync

LoganSilkCheeks - - Bugs

i mean what do you propose they do when you can then randomize them and end up in a hg thats already 3/5s cleared

• Quote from TheGreger: “Quote from Borbarad: “There is no way around scouts. If one also has hideout or terri nearby, there is absolutely nothing you can do unless the people in dungeon are literally brain dead. It´s simple : If black zone is absolute safe zone, it´s a problem. Yesterday i saw like 3-4 groups in one map, all with scouts. Some running even in 8.3 and on panthers. And why shouldn´t they ? It´s safe, so who cares. I had my t8 gathering set and some parts of gank gear and tried to ki…

• Quote from MekaDeth: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from MekaDeth: “Don't play it then, this game is not for you. Go play overwatch or fortnight if you don't like grind. The problem is not the game nor the grind, the problem is your instant gratification attitude. The reason grind exists, is because if getting to max level was fast, there would be no further reward and therefore remove the desire to keep playing. The grind in this gam…

• Quote from Havada: “Hey guys, as a new player who likes to play in a group I have a following question: where should I go in a party of ~5 players with T4 gear to spend the time well? Should we just go to some green T5 dungeon? It's too easy for a group tho. Should we go to a T6 dungeon? They're on a red maps as far as I know so we'd get killed. Do you guys have any suggestions? ” do t5 blue dungeons i guess

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from MekaDeth: “Don't play it then, this game is not for you. Go play overwatch or fortnight if you don't like grind. The problem is not the game nor the grind, the problem is your instant gratification attitude. The reason grind exists, is because if getting to max level was fast, there would be no further reward and therefore remove the desire to keep playing. The grind in this game isn't even that bad, hell even getting to max lev…