Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

• Black Zone - Can´t attack Players

Mugyou - - Bugs

They added a 3 second timer for when you dismount to (dis)encourage zergs or something. That's all that happened.

• Bumpity bump bump.

• Never. They have almost no guild features so it's not THAT surprising but it's pretty fucking stupid at the same time. Best the Devs will tell you is sucks to suck.

• Quote from Vulix: “I like how the PvPers cry about a 3 second debuff but then they have no problem abusing game mechanics to kill players in what is supposed to be a safe zone. Just adds more justification to restrict where PvP should be allowed and to what level ” Good idea. More restriction. That'll fix it.

• Quote from Sunreva: “Quote from Mugyou: “What happens now is just standing and waiting. It forced gankers into a camping role if they didn't want to waste hours upon hours of walking around. ” This....is so accurate. Just did about 2 hours of roaming in the black zone, traversed probably 20 zones with a buddy. Ran into players (usually 1-2 at a time) a few times on the maps, they simply mount up/stay mounted and run in circles right next to you, until you leave. You can't do anything. Only fight…

• Quote from FastEddie: “Quote from Mugyou: “Quote from Pyrolyse: “As a farmer, I find this update ridiculous. It's part of the game to get gank and with that update it will not happen again. You will just get killed by some people camping in a spot on the map. No more roaming just sitting and waiting. Shitty gameplay right ? Not fun at all. And if you fall in this kind of trap, don't try to escape, you wont. People are already dismounted so they have their spells up. The things that I liked befor…

• Quote from Vulix: “Quote from Egg94: “Except this game was promoted as an open world full loot sandbox game ” Yes, and you can have full-loot with consensual PvP. I am not arguing to take full loot away, I am arguing for removing unconseual pvp You just want to PvP gatherers and looting them. What does this really contribute to the game? Nothing. One player loses everything because he is wearing gathering gear and can't fight back. The other player gains everything and has little risk. This syst…

• Quote from Pyrolyse: “As a farmer, I find this update ridiculous. It's part of the game to get gank and with that update it will not happen again. You will just get killed by some people camping in a spot on the map. No more roaming just sitting and waiting. Shitty gameplay right ? Not fun at all. And if you fall in this kind of trap, don't try to escape, you wont. People are already dismounted so they have their spells up. The things that I liked before is that if one or two guys came to confid…

• That's usually how the black zone is. But now once you see those 4 people you can't do anything for the most part.

• Dismounting now applies a debuff that means for three seconds you cannot attack other players In this post you talk about having a buddy and ganking in the black zones. And then go on to say that solo/small-group play would be close to 100% non-viable. But solo and duo ganking is solo/small-group play, is it not? So did you mean that solo/small-group consensual play/gathering would be close to 100% non-viable in the big, bad, scary outlands? Is it supposed to be 100% viable? The red zones are al…

• Quote from Rhaegor: “Quote from Mugyou: “Quote from Rhaegor: “Only an idiot would trade materials to someone outside of their guild or alliance for crafting. ” And solo players are supposed to do what exactly? Your ignorance is showing. ” Level alts or join a guild. Solo will get you no where. Your noob status is showing. ” The devs say this game can be played solo. So saying solo will get you no where means you have no idea what this game is about. It will get you somewhere at a slower pace. Qu…

• Quote from Rhaegor: “Only an idiot would trade materials to someone outside of their guild or alliance for crafting. ” And solo players are supposed to do what exactly? Your ignorance is showing.

• I wait until it takes 1-3 points to minimize the amount of points I'm losing. I've never leveled specialties before either.

• Quote from postlarval: “Quote from Mugyou: “postlarval is being very childish. It's actually kind of aggravating. ” Oh please. The only childish people around here are you constant whiners who want to wear big boy pants but are too afraid to do it in black zones so you want to KoS in red zones with reduced consequence. GTFO There are plenty of players in black zones who can handle themselves and are not part of a zerg. I'm sure they would just tell you to learn how to play the game. ” I don't ha…

• I'm sure there are other ways to make having a negative reputation bad. Instead of locking out PvP. Once the game is out for a decent amount of time PvP in red zones will be non-existent. (Which is probably what they want) postlarval is being very childish. It's actually kind of aggravating. Suggestion... Quote from Skitted: “ if you are blue you should see red zergs (circle) If you are red you should see blue zergs Two different colors maybe fading red to blue depending on their percentage Does…

• Would force combat mode not allow you on your mount in a time like that? If you were getting a message then something was wrong. If you were poisoned then you would have just kept trying to get on it with the DoT was affecting you.

• People will stop playing and wait for the next beta. Once that happens it'll get better. It happens all the time.

• Quote from BeakMalazan: “Seriously messed up that if you spent 50 a few years ago, you can't at the very least spend 50 today and get starter legendary, not even founder legendary. A serious lesson to everyone never to pay for early access with this company and just wait till it's actually released ” Well this is going to be their only game. So..

• Quote from BADBOY: “Quote from Viper482: “Quote from BADBOY: “It's over boys ” You're so cool and edgy badboy....Yep it's over before it started. This game will fail with this type of management. But no worries, they will have tools like you stick around! ” Why are you still here for ? ” Cause you all can't play the game. Trying to talk to all of ya. Being friendly and such.