Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Keep following 'the Merlyn vision'. I can see the structure and potential for a legendary Top 5 game.

• finally oops alliance is getting some fine competition, which finally makes it a competition :thinking: is a competition with only 1 serious participant a competition? - - - Anyone not looking forwards for GvG Season 3? Your bets for GvG Season 3? I say, keep an eye on the guild Conflict. I definitely see them capable of a lot.

• Albion's ill-adventures

YaayAlbion - - Chronicles of Albion

Beitrag

300% over inventory weight limit. so, you go around with that fancy ox. you get them stones, you get them woods. you have a lucky gathering day, all that free ore is waiting for you, just for you. hah a few hours of fine gathering later, some mob decides to be a 'really funny guy' and pushes you out of 'the ox zone'. so now your ox is gone, on a stampede towards 'who knows where' and you stand there with a red red (very red) inventory weight limit. indeed, you read 300% overweight. your current …

• Season 2 predictions

YaayAlbion - - Guild Discussion

Beitrag

Zitat von Lewpac: „Zitat von YaayAlbion: „I say, look at Conflict. With their few numbers, look at what they will be capable of. I see lots of capability with Conflict. “ Mate i know its the weekend but maybe lay off the drugs yeah! “ Lewpac, the guild Conflict has 3rd place in territories owned 'this week', at the end of the GvG Season. it can't surprise you right? see, I told you so.

• so, end of season and the guild Conflict has 3rd place in guild territories owned. it can't surprise anyone. right? definitely not after I made this topic. :thinking:

• For Albion's Hegemony

Beitrag

For Albion's hegemony. What will Merlyn Update bring to the Albion world? Faction Warfare? chances and opportunities. At last the blob v blob wars for Albion's hegemony will spread from Albion's eastern shores, to Albion's western shores. From Albion's northern shores, to Albion's southern shores. Enjoy your last chance of silence and tranquility in Albion's towns, cities. After Merlyn, maybe only rats will accompany you near Caerleon's chest.

• Zitat von Cryon: „Okay so we are one spot off from top 5. Still not bad since 50% of this season we were alone getting hit from all sides. Conflict #6!! “ Alone? that means you secured 2nd/3rd spot as an Alliance, not bad at all. (okay, okay. this joke only works when you ignore the facts. still try to give it a :smirk: ok?)

• Zitat von Gugusteh: „are you talking about that? youtu.be/LQK2fRuAq6M “ ( A :thumb up: means yes. ) exactly that

• Bring us massive waves of Blue Blobs and Red Blobs. Join that zvz content of epicness. In the open world. go go go Age of Steam is here

• For Albion's Hegemony

Beitrag

and so yaayalbion's ghost announces : To roughen up that albion open world pvp zvz blob wars of epicness. don't be shy. get out that gear. get out that 'fancy' pvp weapon and let zvz blob wars happen. With Steam Age comes the time for massive blue waves and blobbing red waves on albion's open world.

• twitch.tv/capthempbeard - - - do you know more 'who to follow' streams?

• For Albion's Hegemony

Beitrag

yaayalbion's ghost notices albion's citizens rumoring about the ghost. yoda nods and admits. yea, yaayalbion's ghost is quite 'unique'.

• and so, what is the time frame of this Update? #soon? around what time can the release of this sweet Merlin Update be expected?

• For Albion's Hegemony

Beitrag

The Force of Steam and it's minions is steamrolling ahead into albion. Be aware of them.

• this Merlyn Update has some interesting elements. I think this update will go more in-depth into settling "what is what" in albion's world. that Faction Warfare is indeed a good 'vision' for albion. also because think about it, now you can have pvp going on even in green zones? cities? landing zones? guild territories? can non-faction members loot loot from pk'ed players in green zones?

• For Albion's Hegemony

Beitrag

The Age of Steam is upon us. The pre-Steam Age of Albion has almost come to an end. Age of Steam is here. What this new Age of Steam will bring for albion? We will have to wait and see. What we can tell though, is that albion's civilization is developing. albion's population is growing and growing. Seems that the Empire that has dominated Albion's Mercia for awhile now, is having it's downfall. Where will the story for Albion's hegemony lead next? For that we can only have patience. Until next t…

• Rate the avatar above you!!

YaayAlbion - - Small Talk

Beitrag

3/10. I know I gave 4/10 before. But that's before, this is after.

• For Albion's Hegemony

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „ - why ghost? I wonder if I can meet living Yaayalbion in-game. Im gonna feel very yaayalbiony then “ yaayalbion's ghost rises up from it's throne. the ghost looked at the citizen. the ghost said: "Because YaaYAlbion himself already won albion Release before it started. YaaYAlbion is on the Bahama's still celebrating that victory." The Tales of the OutlandLord yoda nods. he still hasn't forgotten that bit.

• What I think that would be fun is, let's say Oops alliance has dug-in in a corner of the albion map. They are struggling to get resupplies and reinforcements through enemy siege blockades. POE tries to blockade Oops Alliance from the rest of the world, they try to make Oops Alliance run out of energy, food supplies and other supplies and unit reinforcements. open-world RTS-style siege strategies/tactics/mechanics is the direction in which I am looking at for albion's vision. at the moment albion…

• I think current vision gets albion online where it wants to be. In time I will give more things/suggestions/feedback. because people need it so much, I know I know. Building open-world buildings and being able to siege enemy 'player-built' strongholds, is where I'm looking at. I see albion as an open-world RTS game. Those 200 players in a zvz blob form one 'unit' in my head.