Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• @Zeenu, welcome to the forums. Send me DM and tell me which posts you're referring to.

• Hey there @EpIcOnE101 , The reports are looked into and the appropriate action is being taken. If you see one, please send a video or screenshot to Support here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Flarelights

• Ancient player

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the forums @Geofors! We're glad to have you with us

• hi

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

@videogamer1337 Just so you know, we have zero-tolerance of racism in-game.

• Welcome back to Albion Online @Krypth!

• Bug in market

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Hi there @Tadeuzera, welcome to the forums. Did you check in the completed tab of the Marketplace menu? The items are usually there if putting it in your inventory will make you encumbered.

• Welcome to the forums @dddererewrerer. If you're having issues with the launcher, please download the patched clients here: Launcher Resume Download Feedback (Update: 23.06.20, 13:46 UTC) I hope this resolves your issue!

• Hi @D1smay, welcome to the forums. If you'r experiencing any crashes on the mobile version, please fill out the survey form in this thread: Current Mobile Crash/Freeze Issue Reports Quote from Merkur: “Hello Albion community, we are aware of the current crash and freeze issues on mobile devices and apologize for any inconveniences you may be experiencing resulting from them. It's our goal to identify, mitigate and ultimately fix the related issues as soon as we can, so all of us can enjoy Albion…

• Hey there @Zuechaos2, if you're still experiencing any crashes, please fill out the survey form here: Current Mobile Crash/Freeze Issue Reports Quote from Merkur: “Hello Albion community, We are aware of the current crash and freeze issues on mobile devices and apologize for any inconveniences you may be experiencing resulting from them. It's our goal to identify, mitigate and ultimately fix the related issues as soon as we can, so all of us can enjoy Albion on mobile as it is intended. If you h…

• Hi there @Traeron, welcome to the forums. This looks like something support can look into. Please send a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support I am now closing the thread to prevent bashing or trolling. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forums @Bread_Soldier! Q. What does bread say to a friend after doing them a favor? A. It’s the yeast I could do.

• I moved the post the Bugs section so that @Amoebius76 can tag it appropriately

• @TheEdamameh, welcome to the forums. Please get in touch with support as they have the means to check on this. You can send a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support I hope that helps! ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hi Everyone, If you're still experiencing any game freeze or crash, please take the time to fill out the survey form here: Current Mobile Crash/Freeze Issue Reports Here's the link to the survey form: forms.gle/uN377Mp4VpAcod8J9 Any feedback you share will be helpful for the Developers to isolate and troubleshoot the issues. Thanks! ~Evas

• Hi @CaptainPando, don't forget the fill out the survey form in this thread: Current Mobile Crash/Freeze Issue Reports Here's the link to the form: forms.gle/uN377Mp4VpAcod8J9

• Hi everyone, As I mentioned in this post: Queen Patch #11 - Mobile Player Feedback If you're still experiencing any game freeze or crashes, please take the time to fill out the survey form here: forms.gle/uN377Mp4VpAcod8J9 This is what the form looks like and the rest is pretty straight forward. So kindly share your feedback so that the Developers can investigate it. w9fD5G8d81bggAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

• Hi everyone, If you're still experiencing any freezing or crashing on the Android mobile client, please take the time to fill out the survey below: Quote from Merkur: “If you experience the in-app downloader stopping problem, please take a moment to fill in some infos to help us identify the issue: forms.gle/VwF7HtAsnfcTxyef8 Much appreciated. ” This is what the form looks like and the rest is pretty straight forward. So kindly share your feedback so that the Developers can investigate it. w9fD5…

• Hi @SaharAsh The item recovery fee on a hideout is calculated based on the items' weight and travel cost modifier.

• Quote from Iziaslaw: “is there any way to manually install the update? ” Hi @Iziaslaw, You can try repairing or reinstalling the game through the launcher by clicking on Settings.

• Welcome to the forums @Tatsuya91!