Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I can't speak as to the dev opinion. I can tell you how the in-game chat is moderated. In a nutshell, If we don't actually see it, we can't moderate it. Also Guild and Alliance chats are considered more or less private channels and we don't even moderate our own guild and alliance chats. Whispers are a different matter, MODs can't see anyone else's /w chat and even if you sent a MOD a SS of something that would be against the rules, we couldn't act on it because "We didn't see it with our own ey…

• There are plenty of people here that are playing in their 30's and beyond. You might not be able to compete with the lightning fast reflexes of the younger crowd in the top end of Crystal League, but you can do just fine. I personally know of at least 3 people that are in their 60's that are playing and I've been told that there is someone out there in their 70's that was playing. That was from a reliable source but I can't confirm if they are still playing, because I can't remember who told me.…

• Bugs

Saffiana - - Beginner's Questions

If you are in one of the main cities Bridgewatch, Fort Sterling Thetford, ect, when they become over populated, (player count of 400) then the game will make everyone invisible. this reduces lag and allows you to move about the city normally. I'm not sure why your character would be invisible. However, If you can record it when it happens and send a link to Support the devs might be able to give you a better answer.

• Is it possible that the station was out of energy/endurance/stamina? Crap I can't remember what exactly it's called but each crafting station can only craft so much and then you should get a message that the station is out of energy.

• How to set up Test Flight

Saffiana - - iOS Test Forum

If you open up TestFlight, you can set the kinds of notifications you want, I just get the Push notifications. I don't need the emails. However, the iOS version is out now.

• Tablet controls

Saffiana - - Mobile Version

I agree that the font is bit to small. I just got the iOS version about 30 minutes ago and haven't really had the chance to test it out. Keep the feed back coming though. It all helps to make the launch version better.

• New Mobile UI

@GameHobo Originally, going back about 5-6 years or so, Mobile was only supposed to be a companion to the PC game. Meant for Farming and gathering, maybe some Marketplace selling and buying. As phones have gotten larger and more powerful and screens have gotten bigger, it became more practical to introduce the game on Mobile. I think that in the future you will find that mobile players are playing competitively against the PC players. The joystick was one of the biggest things needed to give Mob…

• New Mobile UI

ios version has not been deployed yet. We are waiting on Apple to approve it. Once the approval comes in, it will be available. only thing that we can do is keep checking TestFlight.

• Stuck at 1%

Are you still having problems?

• A helpful tip: You can also feed Herb Crops to your farm animals. If you are buying food for them from the Market Place, check to see what is cheaper. Herbs or crops and feed them the cheapest one. All Farm animals only need 10 food per day, and grow to Adults in 22 hours with Premium. While animals that will grow up to be Mounts will require additional food for each tier of the animal. Rare mounts will eat either raw meat or herbs or Vegetable crops. Easiest way to figure out what it probably n…

• Trying to explain an entire game in one post would be rather difficult. Specific questions would be better for the people that enjoy helping new players. If you can give us an idea of what is confusing you it would allow us to better assist you. Below are some links that I hope that you will find helpful. A lot depends on what Time Zone you play in. If you are SEA/OCE time zone I would suggest checking out the guilds in this Reddit Post. reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…ce=share&utm_medium=web2x I…

• Depending on what potion you want to make you might also need hootch or vodka along with eggs and milk, but to make potions all you need is the alchemists lab. the benefit to crafting in town is the higher resource return rate. But you can do it on a personal island.

• The anchor was an exclusive item available only to Legendary Founders. If you want the Founders house, you will have to do as others suggested, Buy the anchor and have a legendary found place it and upgrade it.

• If you are talking about a chest on the ground then it will be destroyed. If you are talking about the banks at the territory tower then all resources should be returned to you. You will be able to find them in new tabs in the city banks. albiononline.com/en/news/remin…em-migration-queen-update

• The devs are keeping the secrets of Avalon to themselves. To the best of my knowledge no one but the Devs actually know what Avalon will be. And that in my opinion is one of their best kept secrets. I'm looking forward to it. Whatever it will be.

• Farming

The easy answer is to do what you enjoy doing. This is a Sandbox game. There is no one right way to play the game. Fishing can be profitable at higher tiers. Most guilds have to buy the chopped fish and seaweed that they need from the AH. Running some farms is also a good way to get some steady passive income. Plant, water and forget them until the next day or even longer. The plants don't rot in the field.

• Completely New

correct. We all play on the same server. There are instances for the beginners tutorial zones so you might get separated there but just make sure you both pick the same beginners town and you will be fine.

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

The 6s Plus should be able to run it. That device has the necessary 3 gig of ram. Standard 6s, probably not. Also the small screen size would probably not be very useful.

If you have an apple device that is capable of running the game. Please apply for the iOS beta the application form is available here. iOS Beta FAQ

Being one of the very first iOS beta testers this is MOST welcome news! Virtual Joystick please.