Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 252.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Development Roadmap beyond Merlyn

Kostan - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

NTzTqxh.gif By now I'm sure you know I don't dole out praise freely. You deserve this one @Eltharyon. This is what proper community communication coupled with targeted developer interaction provides; a roadmap that has a positive outlook for the game's future addressing a multitude of concerns. I'm unsure if I have seen a roadmap in the history of the game better than this one. For me personally, this is the first roadmap in a long time that I feel positive about. I look forward to SI pushing it…

• GUESS THAT THING!

Kostan - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

@Elsa call this 'Time Waster Trivia'. That way no matter the game, title works and its built around wasting time between seasons. You can send my gold to @Gank tyvm.

• Season 2 Championship

Kostan - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

l7ymsGu.jpg

• suggestion for round table

Kostan - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

put him on it

• Zitat von Wayne84: „Zitat von Kostan: „They should just rewrite it to say this: "any combat fame (not including reaver) converted to fame credits can be used for any combat node. This includes both mastery and specialization nodes." “ I m not sure that is what they mean... They have a strange use of words and comunications... LOL “ Main post was edited to include my wording, should clear it up for some folks. Have fun!

• They should just rewrite it to say this: "any combat fame (not including reaver) converted to fame credits can be used for any combat node. This includes both mastery and specialization nodes."

• Zitat von nicolas2162: „Zitat von tabooshka: „so just to confirm, there is no way to add fame credits to the specialization node? So if I change from my 100 spec weapon and switch to another node,I lose above 200 ip but im still t8, seems a bit useless at least to me “ okay guys, just read again his comment because you look so happy but this is the ONLY smart comment i saw So i have 100 mastery bow, 90longbow spec, 100standard bow spec, 75 warbow spec, 89 artefact bow spec WHY would i respec to …

• Zitat von Wayne84: „Zitat von moneymike2g: „This will be somewhat useless if it doesn't also go into specialization, just my 2 cents. “ @Thorn-Delwyn said all combat nodes... so also specializations... “ I don't think so, the edit makes me think otherwise. Zitat von Thorn-Delwyn: „Edit: This feature is limited to combat nodes (base nodes, that unlocks new weapon tiers and specialization nodes, that offer additional item power). “ EDIT: I think it applies to both nvm, just reads odd. "This featur…

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Is there some advantage to launching the game through Steam, instead of double clicking the AO icon on my desktop? I don't understand why this would even be a problem. Can someone please enlighten me? “ As an example, say I have $5k in my steam wallet from selling CS/PUBG skins. I could spend that on gold if I could link my account.

• Get rid of Toxicity builds

Kostan - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Rainphase: „ @Zorn You guys really need to do something about this because i'm on the edge for quitting and i have seen around countless people quit for the same reasons. ......................... “ Zitat von Rainphase: „Zitat von Kostan: „Zitat von Rainphase: „Zitat von Kostan: „Journal exploiter confirmed. I offered my silver cleaning services to Conflict as I knew they primarily were the offenders, glad to see it's working out well. “ Retard Confirmed! “ Holy moly “ Double Confirmat…

Kostan - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Rainphase: „Zitat von Kostan: „Journal exploiter confirmed. I offered my silver cleaning services to Conflict as I knew they primarily were the offenders, glad to see it's working out well. “ Retard Confirmed! “ Holy moly

Kostan - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Journal exploiter confirmed. I offered my silver cleaning services to Conflict as I knew they primarily were the offenders, glad to see it's working out well.

Kostan - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

dibs next after @Rosalia gets his 100m, I'll take seconds @Rainphase

• Zitat von angrad: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von angrad: „@Gank where does the silver come from when you kill a mob? “ M E N T A L G Y M N A S T I C S “ And he shuts down. It is called critical thinking btw. “ /r/iamverysmart

• GvG Season 1 Results

Kostan - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

That's a nice logo though.

• Zitat von Eltharyon: „ The design logic behind is feature is to allow more players to contribute to their guilds GvG efforts, while making sure that this is soft enough to not pre-determine the outcome of the fight. Hence the total bonus that can be gotten is quite small, such that guilids to not feel that it is mandatory to take part in this for every single GvG fight. “ Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von angrad: „ “ The bonus in itself is pro-rated over-time. So losing your mages for a certain amount …

• For I am the One Albion needs

Kostan - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

dat not silent a doe

• For I am the One Albion needs

Kostan - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

dat silent b doe

• Can I have my gold back Vocopi? I miss you helmut