Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Logging in is wierd.

Elsa - - Bugs

Beitrag

Please see [November 14th] Server Issue

• Game Not working after maintenance

Elsa - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Please see [November 14th] Server Issue

• [November 14th] Server Issue

Elsa - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Hey everyone, There is currently an issue with the server, where you are unable to enter the world with your character and switch zones (or it might take several minutes). The server will go down for a quick restart to address this problem and we will let you know when it's back up! We apologize for the inconvenience. ~ Elsa

• Hey, Just to be clear; this mechanic already exists in the game - if the furniture item gets damaged by a player with a demolition hammer, that affects the durability of the item. If you pick the item up and place it again, the durability does not reset. In order to restore the item to its full durability, it must be repaired. We are aware of the issue with Tombs - it stems from them being too widely available (i.e. cheap) and taking too long to destroy - so their durability will be decreased wi…

• Server is broke again...

Elsa - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Arqe: „Can any developer enlighten us about the problem ? “ See: DDoS Attacks over the Weekend

Beitrag

Zitat von herun: „server down... again “ Developers are looking into it, sorry for the inconvenience.

• no security code

Elsa - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Xialin: „there is no way to disable the two point auth? “ Nope, sorry.

• no security code

Elsa - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

Hello, Please note that you cannot verify your device by connecting to the Test server. The database from the live server is copied every few weeks to the test server, so the only way for your device to be verified on the Test server is if you are verified on the Live server at the time the database transfer was made. So all you have to do is wait until the next time the database is copied over to the staging server.

• Zitat von Raithe: „Pure mobility would be nice to see on a few more weapons. It's just on the dagger line right? Am I forgetting other weapon non combat mobility? Was it hammers that have a speed boost? “ While they aren't purely for mobility, there are some other weapon abilities that won't put you into combat mode: - Iron Will - swords - Adrenaline Boost - axes - Battle Frenzy - axes - Inner Focus - spears - Dash - daggers - Stun Run - quarterstaffs There are some other abilities that you can …

• About the game

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von TudoseRO: „I need to buy the starter pack? “ You indeed need a Starter Pack if you want to continue playing the game after the 7-day trial.

Beitrag

The server is now back online. Please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Beitrag

Developers are investigating the issue with the server. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Not much of an RPer myself ......but if anyone finds themselves in the neighbourhood of the The Thirsty Shark™ in Caerleon, I'll give you a free drink forum.albiononline.com/index.p…27dcaf0d4631a987a050ddff3

• Zitat von Axile: „Has anyone received the gold reward as a prize for this contest yet? I received the Horse Macabre and the Jack-o-Donkey but I didn't know if the gold part has been awarded yet. Regards, Axile “ Gold codes have been delivered via Private Messages on the forum as soon as winners have been announced. Make sure to check on your conversations

• Does subscription means premium?

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Hi there, The subscription indeed grants you get that amount of Premium days and if you continue to be subscribed, your subscription will be renewed once your character has 3 days of Premium left. For example, if you purchased a 30-day Subscription, you will instantly receive 30 days of Premium status, and once you have 3 days left, you will receive 30 days of Premium again. You can unsubscribe at any time under your profile settings, if you wish to cancel the automatic renewal. The benefits of …

• Zitat von ixxxo: „Actually having pets ingame would not hurt, me thinks. “ While I wouldn't mind taking little Snowflake out for a walk around Black Zones, pets can hurt immersion if not implemented properly. For example, a game I used to play introduced pets purely for cosmetic purposes and everyone started using them - the game started to feel like a mix of a circus/zoo as a result. If pets were indeed to be implemented, I would like to see them perform some kind of combat function and act as …

• Zitat von Bogul: „thats intended, as the 100k one would be available to all players and not just limited to your guild - so your "impact" on the whole game would be larger so to speak “ I can't see anyone paying extra for the privilege of having a non-exclusive logo.

• Zitat von Bogul: „- 50k Gold to make it usable for your guild only - 100k gold to make it usable for every player when creating a new guild “ Seems weird that an exclusive logo would cost less than a logo available to everyone. Should be the other way around

• The Grim Challenge Starts Today!

Elsa - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von jojetski: „So not sure how to interperut the above formulas however it seems like the gathering is not giving the correct result I am getting 90 fame but only 17 challenge points gathering t6 stone. It is less than .3 but based on the formula above it seems like it should be at least 45 challenge points. “ 900.5 x 1.8 = 9.457 x 1.8 = 17.076 So it's completely normal that you get 17 CPs from 90 gathering fame. Zitat von Nausk: „So what is the Cooldown of Toxic Reaction, as it said [wron…

• Game Settings -> Notifications