Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 86.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Make the throwing blades a Q skill. Nerf the bonuses It gives and add stacks per hit. DONE. Now we have too many W skills, this would do the trick without much development.

• Do you think that Black/Red hellgates should be capped? YES! In my opinion, hellgates will always be the crown jewel of albion. Its like a 5v5 Battle Royale. Capping hellgates will not break the endgame beacause the endgame is gvgs, not hellgates. Would you be happy if the cap was at least raised, to 7.2 for example? No, 7.1 FTW. I cant see a good reason for that. What is your current opinion on the loot available, and how would you suggest to improve it? Its bad, plain bad. When i began playing…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „Flash Heal (all Holy Staffs) Standtime: 0.2s → 0s NOT IN THIS PATCH Heal Value: 42.18 → 45.00 → 46.00 Generous Heal (all Holy Staffs) Standtime: 0.2s → 0s NOT IN THIS PATCH Smite (all Holy Staffs) Standtime: 0.2s → 0s NOT IN THIS PATCH “ RIPZitat von PrintsKaspian: „Daggers: Chain Slash (all Daggers) Energy cost: 11 -> 9 NOT IN THIS PATCH “ Major RIP “ i Second this

• Chain Slash (New Dagger AoE move)

RiconesBr - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

There is a difference: The skills you mentioned are ranged, involving a lot less risk. Zitat von skillazor: „Zitat von RiconesBr: „Thats not what i was saying. I meant like the cursed or the healer skill that bounces back and forth on at least two targets. “ a ok, check other W skills like ray of light ( 483 dmg) splitting slash (473 ) noise eraser (445)2 x 486 = 972 dmg, so you should be happy that it dont jumping back and forth becouse dmg would be reduced 2 times, now dmg dealt is just faster…

Beitrag

Thats not what i was saying. I meant like the cursed or the healer skill that bounces back and forth on at least two targets.

Beitrag

I was really waiting for this skill. But it wont hit the same target back and forth, thats too bad :(. This is skill is just meh

• Buff Specter Jacket

RiconesBr - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von RiconesBr: „Can you use the specter jacket for 8 seconds? “ you can use Specter jacket for its max duration of 20 seconds... I just timed it with a stopwatch (but u can also watch the buff timer on the buff icon). With my own DMG mods its 140 dmg/sec, or 2800 true DMG over 20 sec LUL GG “ My point was: You cant use specter jacket for 8 seconds in a pvp fight. I know you can pretty much never turn it down when your not in a battle, because of regeneration. But …

• 10 sec uptime and 20 sec doing nothing, not lol.

• Just reduce the cooldown to 20 sec and its fine. 30 seconds cooldown on weapons is a big turn off.

• Buff Specter Jacket

Beitrag

Im still guessing why would you use specter jacket when u can use stalker jacket. Stalker jacket may have a lower damage, but it has 8 sec durantion. Can you use the specter jacket for 8 seconds?

• Buff Specter Jacket

Beitrag

Zitat von Surlo: „Zitat von RiconesBr: „Well, so as the stalker jacket and the hellion jacket, no one uses this armor. This is a worst version of the stalker jacket, as you take half healing and take the same damage. My suggestions: Stalker jacket 45 sec cooldown Hellion jacket buff all active spells stats by 10% Specter Jacket Stop taking damage and having reduced healing On turnin on, consume 15% of your health and reduce the armor of the user by 70 while its on. make it scalable with the reav…

• Buff Specter Jacket

Beitrag

Well, so as the stalker jacket and the hellion jacket, no one uses this armor. This is a worst version of the stalker jacket, as you take half healing and take the same damage. My suggestions: Stalker jacket 45 sec cooldown Hellion jacket buff all active spells stats by 10% Specter Jacket Stop taking damage and having reduced healing On turnin on, consume 15% of your health and reduce the armor of the user by 70 while its on. make it scalable with the reaver achievement for mobs. We dont need tr…

• PvP skills and cooldowns

RiconesBr - - Rants

Beitrag

@Retroman Hi Retroman. I would like to contribute to some of my findings on albion pvp. #1 Armor cooldowns Any armor that has offensive spells that have more than 30 sec cooldowns are useless. The basic rule of albion pvp is have as many defensive spells as you can. Changing to an offensive spell means you will have less defense and if you miss your offensive spell means that you will not use the spell again until the end of the fight. #2 Any weapon spell with more than 20 sec cooldown is useles…

• Hi, don't you people think heron spear's E should have a bigger damage or lesser cooldowns? Nobody is playing any other spear than glaive, because of its attack speed and E spell. I can't understand how can the glaive attack faster than one handed spears. And the Spear throw does less damage, has more cooldown and less CC than the swords new spell, splitting slash, meaning that anyone that wants some cc and damage should go all the way to clarent blade.

• mandei mensagem lá

• Healer procurando core para HG

RiconesBr - - Recrutamento de Guildas

Beitrag

Opa, me add no game ai. Ricone

• -

RiconesBr - - Recrutamento de Guildas

Beitrag

Mauricio. To t7 tb numa guild boa. Meus horarios sao os mesmos q os teus. Se quiser falar, me manda pm ai ou me chama no game: Ricone. O convite se extende a quem quiser formar e tem a partir de tier 6.

• Cara, seu conceito do jogo eh que esta errado. Sandbox eh diferente de RPG tipo final fantasy ou esses MMOs Japones. O fim do jogo nao eh chegar no nivel maximo. Isso aqui eh igual ultima online ou Tibia. O legal do jogo eh vc se especializar na sua arma e participar de combates PVP em todas as modalidades que o jogo tem. Ele eh feito pra isso.

• Oh, my mistake. Congratz to the staff for this mighty buff.

• Zitat von Axolotl: „(Test server) Hector Patch #3 / Version 1.0.326 - REV 89159 / 26 June 2017 Frost Staffs - Freezing Wind - Increased the damage area close to the caster - Range: 10m -> 12m “ Hey, just want to say that i tested the new freezing wind spell and the damage is not working as intended. It does the same damage, no matter the distance.