Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Doesn't look like this thread is taking off... but here's the other video that I created: youtu.be/8IWIrWWSEAA

• Just wanted to start a thread to share some fun videos! Do you guys have anything interesting to share? Here's my first video: youtu.be/R8buDmKkRgE Currently in the process of editing another!

• I have been only slightly affected by lag... for the most part. However, as soon as I enter into a fight between two large groups, my ping skyrockets and the game freezes up so bad that I can't even move or see what is happening. Then, of course, I die. It's not even an honourable death; I couldn't die fighting... PLEASE implement some sort of fix for this! I turned my graphics down to low and have the spell effects only showing for self... I turned them right down to none and it was still a lag…

• I know I don't have it too bad, but I live in a tiny town and my "resting" ping is around 130ms when I play. However, as soon as we get into a big battle, my ping rockets up to about 370/400ms. I know that compared to Australia (which, btw, that sucks bro), this might seem like I'm whining for nothing, but it's hard when I am pumped for a battle and the game freezes entirely. Here's some footage of what I'm talking about.

• Kal Vas Flam - Recruiting

LittleBirdie - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Bump! Working on another fun video to share with you guys.

• I agree with this entirely. Even Smite has a quieter sound and it is an actual spell...

Beitrag

Bumping again! Still looking for some more guildmates!

• This is very eloquently stated! I agree wholeheartedly that going out to the BZ needs to have more incentive - it used to be very risky going out there (which was half the fun, tbh) and you got a pretty decent silver drop from it. Seems like they're nerfing the silver so hard in order to make us pay real money (as RustyNuts said). Definitely not helping the playerbase who probably already feel a /little/ ripped off at this point.

Beitrag

Annddd here's a funny little video I've put together in case you're curious about us! Working on more videos currently. youtu.be/R8buDmKkRgE

• Albion Online Guild Registry

Beitrag

[ kal Vas flam | NA/International | PVP | PVE | Apply ]

• Guild Leader From Seattle

LittleBirdie - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Haha! You sound like quite the character Welcome to the game! We're finding that reaching out to recruit more people in the guild is very tough, just like you said. So if you don't mind, I'm going to extend an invitation to you and your fellow guildies if you're interested! kal Vas flam is a small (38-member), active guild and we are currently in the process of joining an alliance. We have a strong core group of members (some that know each other for almost 20 years through gaming) and our main …

• Hey there! If you're looking for a fun and active guild to play in, maybe kal Vas flam will work for you! We have a variety of players from all across the globe, so I'm sure someone will be online for you to play with at any point! Here's our info: Facts: - Based in Caerleon - T4+ guild island buildings - 0% tax - Active PVP/PVE in black zones - Great teamwork and communication (including Discord) Stats: - Members: 38 - Total Guild Fame: 62.9m - Fame for Killing Players: 15.5m - Total Killed Pla…

• Kal vas ylem

LittleBirdie - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Hi there! We have a guild that consists of a few ex-UO players and a bunch of other fun people! I'll post our little guild write-up here for you in case you're interested kal Vas flam Facts: - Based in Caerleon - T4+ guild island buildings - 0% tax - Active PVP/PVE in black zones - Great teamwork and communication (including Discord) Stats: - Members: 38 - Total Guild Fame: 62.9m - Fame for Killing Players: 15.5m - Total Killed Players: 3706 Goals: - Build a community of like-minded players - He…

• (Oops, looks like we're only supposed to have one guild recruitment post running!)

Beitrag

Bump! Also, have some fun stats: - Members: 38 - Total Guild Fame: 62.9m - Fame for Killing Players: 15.5m - Total Killed Players: 3706

Beitrag

Still recruiting! We're really laid back and love to welcome new players