Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 845.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• JOIN YOUR FELLOW FACTION WARRIORS! UNOFFICIAL FACTION DISCORD! 1. ASSIGN YOURSELF A FACTION 2. GROUP UP WITH YOUR FELLOW WARRIORS 3. START RAIDING CAPTURE POINTS 4. EZ WIN EZ LIFE! Good luck with your fights! discord.gg/4zaFZqv

• 25% Fame Boost with Merlyn

Kutweer - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Happy days!

• Founder & Noob

Kutweer - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

A fellow founder and noob! Welcome back, you are here just at the right time

• Zitat von Erehwon: „Fully automated no? So no skin off your teeth to keep it in place. “ ^ Unfortunately the bot that supported all those automation has stopped developing. So, there was no point for me to continue it; because his whole purpose was automation

• Server is closed, there was zero interest and there was zero activity for the past month. Sorry.

• I've been running HCE everyday and I my friend has a perfect tank build, we've cleared high level HCE with it. albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/17353 Seems like a weird build, I know. But from my perspective as a healer it's super useful and he can tank as good as other tank builds do! The only downside is that probably PUG's will not allow you to run that. ~ Kutweer

• Hail and Well Met Friends

Kutweer - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Hey Cramit, Awesome to have you back! There are tons of things changed when you where gone Check the update page for all the latest information and changes. ~ Kutweer

• CHAT Window Color

Kutweer - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Yes please! I would love to see some kind of option to recolor the background or at least make it non transparent. Especially in busy towns like Caerleon it's so hard to read. +1

• You understand that items "Trashing" has a huge positive impact on the economy and acts like a money sink? Without items trashing all your items right now will be worth nothing.

• [WTS] Excellent stuff!

Kutweer - - Trade

Beitrag

WTS PM me you offer! forum.albiononline.com/index.p…4d861bac8bc9f50fc93070a3e

• This is also my view on the situation, I also got this posted on another thread: As a big supporter of HG's I agree that the nerf is a bit overdone, but I do not want them to be in a position where they where in previously. The 2v2 HG's where an insane source of money income, a buddy of mine made over 60M+/- cash and another 55M+/- in resources in the last couple of weeks playing casually. Yes, I support a HG nerf. No, I do not support nerfing them into Oblivion. What would you guys think about …

• Zitat von Caring: „I'm still hoping this is a mistake and they didn't intentionally nerf it this hard. If it was intentional, yes, i hope they change it back. “ As a big supporter of HG's I agree that the nerf is a bit overdone, but I do not want them to be in a position where they where in previously. The 2v2 HG's where an insane source of money income, a buddy of mine made over 60M+/- cash and another 55M+/- in resources in the last couple of weeks playing casually. Yes, I support a HG nerf. N…

• You'll get obliterated in open world when you run around with your Broadsword. Right now the key in Open-World is mobility! What we can clearly see in the current open world meta are weapon that have a high mobility, such as: - Claws (amazing), Daggers (no cc), Bloodletter (Double Dash); - Warbow - Double Bladed If you encounter any of these weapons in open-world, you'll literally do not stand a single chance. Especially when you encounter a Warbow user, he can kite you forever. If you want to f…

• Suicide by graveguard

Kutweer - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I support changing this mechanics! This would be my suggestion There is a threshold on when you can use it! If you reach the threshold on where you suicide when using it the spell is not useable and greyed out. So that forces you to regenerate health before you can use it.

• teleport

Kutweer - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von SHARKY: „Or maybe you’re seeing a player as they enter Arena Mode? “ ^ Good one, forgot that one!

• key

Kutweer - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Aqui vai, divirta-se! UQVTDYZ6QEK7H237U7DHK6ALY

• teleport

Kutweer - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Hello Sofaires, Right now there are some teleport spells available such as - Teleport (Mage sandals) - Delayed Teleport (Cleric sandals) Also there are some spells that make you invisible, that maybe can appear to you as teleporting - Assassin Jacket (Ambush) - Specter Shoes (forgot the name) - Invisibility Potion Or maybe you are talking about transportation - Such as city to city teleportation through the carrier - Teleport to your player/guild owned island (Island Vendor) You are saying and I…

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „nicely organized... this should be helpful to a lot of people “ I've noticed that people really have 6+ channels all related to Albion, one for every aspect of the game. With this initiative I hope to clean many peoples server lists and get everything organized under one roof.

• As the title already implies! We opened up a fully automated /LFG community Discord channel. We are not a guild, we are a community Discord to let people come together on one huge platform! There are no people involved when it comes to this server, it's all community driven. Benefits Five reasons why you should join this server: 1. Only select the information you want to see 2. Fully automated rank and role system 3. Only get messages when it's relevant information to you 4. Categorized and simp…

• @Stormlord Thank you so much! Appreciate the amazing advice. ~ Kutweer