Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 874.

• Quote from Liamgamerr: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Maxi: “Im a new Albion player doing mostly PVE solo dungeons with my greateaxe build, Im now planning to transition to PVP(Ganking, Solo, 2v2s) and is looking for new builds. Narrowed down my playstyle to those 4 weapons. Which one is better? ” regarding to recent NDA notes Ray of Light bows W would be hard nerfedI recommend you to look on heavy crossbowIt has good dps, nice kite potential, decent range , some cc and it could be successfully…

• I don't get people whinning solo/small scale ganking is dead. You don't even chain cc. It doesn't change jack shit about their situation. That's a specific aimed nerf at chain cc comps/zerg ganking. Also they are only immune to cc not damage. That's a good change.

• Your BZ is BS

Owlsane - - Rants

Don't use pest lisard?

• Quote from Twissa: “Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “i mean if u guys wanna 5v5 theres hgs, cgvgs, arenas,.... ” i mean if u guys want your dives, might aswell deal with scouts...Move on friendo... ” THERE's NO FUCKING COUNTER TO A SCOUT. HOPE YALL GET FUCKED IF SBI DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT. ” Why should i get fucked? I don't use scouts. I just argue against divers complaining about scouts when the vast majority of them being like 4/5 times the size. There is no fire without smok…

• Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “i mean if u guys wanna 5v5 theres hgs, cgvgs, arenas,.... ” i mean if u guys want your dives, might aswell deal with scouts... Move on friendo...

• Quote from Tabor: “Haha mage robe almost purely exists to deter bow from being excessively broken. If they fix bow E in some way they could completely revamp mage robe. Would be more interesting. ” The other way around works too

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “What people underestimate is the power of cc a crossbow has If u use AOE Q, traps W and refresh cd passive u can have permanent placed 3 traps while doing significant AOE Q damage People have not yet fully exploited that potential ” I think i am the only one atm

• Bows

Owlsane - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Pawney: “Bows are great for PvE (Bow, Badon, Longbow) and the Warbow build is used a lot for PvP. Warbow has both mobility and damage, it works the best in openworld and in hands of a skilled player it can counter almost any build or playstyle. Normal Bow at higher spec is one the best single target PvE weapons and can be used in PvP as well. Bows don't need any major changes in my opinion. ” I can only disagree with your opinion. Bow actually need some major changes/rework. - PVE wis…

• One another possible option is to make a 8s buff toggle with a 10s cd. In addition to that it consumes mana per sec when toggled Scenarios : -You proc E then immediatly you get purged => 10s cd -You proc E and use the 8s buff time => 10s cd -You proc E but after 3s of the buff because you can't hit somebody you untoggle E => 10s With that you don't get that much rekt by purges and you add an interesting depth tp this E

• In order to fix nature staff i think it comes to : -Rework each of nature's E to have diffrent scalings or added effect depending of if you use thorns or rejuvenation / maybe looking on different cooldowns too -Reducing standtime on auto-attacks (general issue) -A 5th w that can fix glarent weaknesses on druid but adds an another one idk -Look at the healing sickness to work differently than holy (feels like you get healing sickness depending the number of consecutive ticks rather than total amo…

• imagine if HCE players did that back when the carleon dragging into the underway was possible

• Quote from TheGreger: “Quote from LetmeBurn: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “i agree scouts are a problem, best solution is to simply close the entrance after 1/5 enter solo/group dungeons ” You can't do it since diving is part of the game. Same as divers need to understand that scouts are part of the game. Just adapt, keep looking for dg's whitout scouts or whatever. My scout got cursed yesterday for being "a cancer" from a group of 6 players diving solo dgs....If you have 6 players to dive a sol…

• Quote from ViniColen: “Quote from Equart: “Relax guys , it is not even a nerf. 25% less heal/mana gain is nothing. Cultist was fixed in a wrong way, nothing will change. ” Agree. 1% per tick is nothing. Should be vulnerable to phisical dmg too. ” They actually did that lol. Glad i sold all my cultist way before this announcement, made millions by speculating

• Dungeon Scouting

Owlsane - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from Owlsane: “Hilarious to see and read that the one complaining about scouts are the one doing n+1 ganking. I'm glad they use scouts as an shitty answer to the shitty way of getting doved. Can't dive somebody with less than 3 people even with mobs putting the guy low life? Sad. Unless divers change their shitty way of diving you won't see any change watsoever to the one doing the dungeon. End of story. ” not true at all, its an issue that warrants a change just lik…

• Dungeon Scouting

Owlsane - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from TheGreger: “Quote from Owlsane: “Hilarious to see and read that the one complaining about scouts are the one doing n+1 ganking. I'm glad they use scouts as an shitty answer to the shitty way of getting doved. Can't dive somebody with less than 3 people even with mobs putting the guy low life? Sad. Unless divers change their shitty way of diving you won't see any change watsoever to the one doing the dungeon. End of story. ” Thats funny, i only dive with my partner group dungeons and e…

• Quote from Deathskills: “It doesn't cleanses xbow bomb ... ” Yes it does cleanses xbow bomb (i assume you talk about 1h xbow). You got baited by SBI's tooltip info.

• Hilarious to see and read that the one complaining about scouts are the one doing n+1 ganking. I'm glad they use scouts as an shitty answer to the shitty way of getting doved. Can't dive somebody with less than 3 people even with mobs putting the guy low life? Sad. Unless divers change their shitty way of diving you won't see any change watsoever to the one doing the dungeon. End of story.

• Hype - more grind!!!

Owlsane - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Hollywoodi: “If that is true. The grind for 100 deathgiver or 100 claws ..is after update same.. ” It is, michael explained well enough about that matter