Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

• Quote from Eldranon: “I am more on the cautious side. I read the spammed guild invite notices carefully and saw the warning about the 72 hour cool down. I didn't join any of these spammed invites. But it also made me super weary of joining ANY guild at all. After all, if I pick one I didn't feel comfortable with, I would be either out of guild play for three days or stuck in a guild I was unhappy with. Not to mention that the in game guild tools make it really hard to get a feel for what a guild…

• I've been saying for awhile that we need more conflict drivers for the top groups, so I'm happy to see SBI move in this direction, however I worry the silver incentive these groups are getting from their rental empires will still not be outweighed by this season point incentive, as very few high end groups seem to focus on Season Points. We'll see how the final numbers work out, and more importantly what groups decide to do, but this is at least going in the right direction. Quote from Eltharyon…

• Quote from Zexanima: “ 1. [...] 2. [...] 3. What's the point of PvP in yellow zones? [...] ” Since others have given answers to the other points, I want to focus on this one. PvP in Yellow Zones is a great testing ground for new builds or to get new players familiar with the basics of PvP in a risk-free* area. Have a new build and you're not sure how it'll fair against players? Pick up a new weapon and want to learn its abilities more in depth before putting it all on the line in a full loot zon…

• Copy-pasta from my reply to a previous thread: Quote from Exonfang: “Because the market is entirely player driven, what is most profitable is a question that can only be answered by doing the math for each different setup. I would recommend doing this using 4 week averages, if you want to have a more general idea of what is more profitable (rather than what is more profitable today.) That being said, I'd recommend either crops or herbs. Both follow these general rules of thumb: - Lower tier seed…

• Because the market is entirely player driven, what is most profitable is a question that can only be answered by doing the math for each different setup. I would recommend doing this using 4 week averages, if you want to have a more general idea of what is more profitable (rather than what is more profitable today.) That being said, I'd recommend either crops or herbs. Both follow these general rules of thumb: - Lower tier seeds have low base seed return rate (the chance you get a seed back), bu…

• Quote from DoomRawrus: “Or reverse the guild invite system so the person joining the guild has to right click the recruiter and select "request guild invite" It would then bring up the dialogue and the recruiter hits Accept or Decline ” Love this idea! Quote from Neef: “More information on the guild invite window would be a major improvement, This window could simply show: - Guild Tax - What the guild speaks (English, French, Ect) - Main guild timezone - Location of the Guild in royals (Lym, For…

• Quote from Elder_Days: “I feel like there should be a cool down on sending invites. Might cut down on the spam. ” I think that's a good suggestion as well, in addition to potentially showing more information on the invite as others in this thread have suggested. Thanks for your input!

• Quote from F0rgotten: “Quote from Exonfang: “Quote from Termak: “You can go to black zone instantly when losing your gear wont ruin your life. Just dont wear what you cant lose 5-10 times over. ” Basically what Termak wrote, but it's also important you have at least the same Reaver tier as the cluster. Without the proper reaver level, you will be very ineffective against monsters in the cluster. This means you'll need minimum T5 Reaver. I would also recommend you take at least T4 gear, with T4.1…

• Forum Badges in 2020

Exonfang - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Luquee: “If I'm not mistaken Starter is for whoever bought at the time of the beta packages, already Referrer if you refer someone to play and the person buys premium you earn it. ” I'm not sure this is accurate, I have two referrals and I do not have the badge. No idea on the requirements myself.

• Quote from Termak: “You can go to black zone instantly when losing your gear wont ruin your life. Just dont wear what you cant lose 5-10 times over. ” Basically what Termak wrote, but it's also important you have at least the same Reaver tier as the cluster. Without the proper reaver level, you will be very ineffective against monsters in the cluster. This means you'll need minimum T5 Reaver. I would also recommend you take at least T4 gear, with T4.1 being more preferable if you want to do any …

• List of Builds

Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Is there a list of builds new players could use like as templates for each weapon for farming PvE scenarios? The optimal ones for FFs ; what u wanna run with melee builds kinda in solo farms; which items in ranged etc. like a general overview ” Hey Logan, my alliance — Brave Newbie — has compiled a list of items/weapons used for solo fame farming, you might find it useful! docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…-flyb4/edit#gid=715323591

• Giving Silver to alts

This also involves an island, so might not be what you are looking for, but here is a way to xfer liquid silver using an island rather than using items to transfer wealth: - Construct a crafting station (any tier) on a building plot on your island. I recommend using one that fits at one of the 1/4 plots (like a T2 butcher) instead of the house sized plots, but it works with any crafting station. - Give your alts co-owner access rights to your island. - Deposit silver from your main into the craf…

• Explorer’s Shelter

To build an explorer's shelter, you need an Explorer's Anchor, which you could only get by being a Legendary Founder or buying it off another player. You also need a Legendary Founder character to build the shelter for you. More info here: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Explorer%27s_Shelter

• Very excited for these changes. Wormholes in Albion? Yes please! I think the Roads of Avalon is a great way to provide more equalizers for different sized groups, and I'm glad the focus is shifting to more conflict drivers for the largest guilds versus other large guilds. Especially excited for the Corrupted Solo Dungeons - look forward to some quality, relatively fair, fights within.

• animal breeding question

Quote from Heimdarm: “Which is more profitable, rare mount breeding in kennel, or "ordinary" mount breeding in normal pasture? or the third variant if i just breed normal animals in pasture and sell them or kill them for meat without making them a mount? ” Profitability with raising animals greatly depends on whether or not your animal produces offspring when it's raised - nurturing the animal has a big effect on this as well, as it increases offspring chance. As with everything in Albion, the m…

• Item stats - defference

Quote from Milo89: “Quote from Piddle: “You have the passive set on the one pair of boots and not the other. ” So this "passive" why it appears on the same kind of boots, with different quality?Its sth related to my crafting skill? ” Yes, the passive affects the stats of the item. Passives are associated to the item, and have nothing to do with crafting. They are a selectable option on the crafted item just like the active ability.

• Quote from Alex_Starwind: “Hi @Evas_Flarelight Sorry if my question wasn't clear... I know I can buy 1 month premium. What happen last time when this one month come to an end my credit card was AUTOMATICALLY charged for another month and I don't happy with this. So is it still like that and no way to buy just one month without recurring? ” You will need to buy the subscription normally, then go to your "Subscriptions" page and click the "Cancel my subscription" link and follow that process. You …

• Personal Island

Quote from Heimdarm: “Thank you everyone for your replies! May I ask if it's a good idea to use some slots for mount breeding as a free to play player, or is it good only as a premium? ” You need to use focus to get offspring from mount breeding, so I wouldn't recommend it.

• island alts upgrade

Quote from Piddle: “You have to transfer the silver to them somehow. Buy gold on your main and sell it on your alt (Gold is account bound and can be accessed by any character). Put some crops or something in storage on your island in a chest with permissions given to the alts, and then have them sell the crops. Use a crafting station to transfer silver. ” To expand on this, here is an easy and cheaper way to transfer money between characters: - Construct a crafting station (any tier) on a buildi…

• Personal Island

Houses for laborers are a great way to utilize your island even after your premium expires. I recommend waiting to build each house until you can afford to build and upgrade it to T5 right away, as that's when you get the third laborer slot. Gathering laborers require filled gathering journals, which can be bought (though tend to be too expensive to be profitable and buy orders fill slowly) or filled by gathering yourself. These types of journals take a lot of actual time to fill so it's hard to…