Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Quote from Malicious: “It's funny how a lot of ppl in this thread focus on the fame/silver debuffs and completely ignore the increased siphoned energy upkeep which basically forces alliances (mega alliances) with over X amount of terries to split up which would have the same effect as an alliance cap and it would introduce a much needed siphoned energy dump. ” It really doesn't have any affect at all. Siphoned energy is easily farmable with alt guilds. Just throw all your resources to a crafting…

• Quote from blappo: “REMINDER: The 300 alliance cap is still happening, No information has been put out by any member of SBI claiming otherwise The information we are commenting on was a leak. Until they state otherwise continue to plan on the hard cap of 300. ” While you are correct that no information has officially been announced yet. Korn has stated in this thread that SBI is currently not planning on moving forward with the announced test on the 27th. The specific quote is on page 6 near the…

• Apologies apparently theres a 10k character limit..... Quote from Eltharyon: “Actually we think it makes a huge difference why and how a player quits playing with an Alliance.If we simply restrict the number of players in an Alliance, we create a single "super group", which will consist of the most active, combat focused players. This group will then attempt to retain as much territory as possible, likely succeeding in holding large chunks of land. Everyone else who was previously in the Allianc…

• Quote from Korn: “There are a lot of casual alliances with more than 300 members. The problem is that if we do a higher cap, say, 1000, the impact on the power blocks would have been close to 0. With 1.000 slots, we are pretty sure that the power blocks could have done close to perfect workarounds. So that wasn't an option, either. We absolutely did not want casual guilds and alliances to purge their less hardcore players. We are a bit surprised when we got more and more reports of that already …

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Xyrdin: “They aren't even opening the ball park. The first words outta their mouth is consistently always. No negotiations. And its still not T8 zones we tried to setup in. Everyone thinks we were going for some crazy important t7 or t8 zone. We weren't. Not by a long shot. So all your arguments are based on assumption that I'm the same argument as half the guys on here. I'm not. We went for a t6 zone that was it. And still were utterly obliterated by a mass…

• Quote from faintrespite: “Quote from Xyrdin: “Quote from faintrespite: “Quote from MarauderShields: “Quote from Xyrdin: “There is no incentive that we can provide to them that makes them want to allow our hideout. ” This is the big problem i see, the large alliances don't need the silver, they have millions just lying around, so there is no reason to allow a hideout near them that they may have to clear later. Maybe this will change when the season starts and territories allow guilds a foothold …

• Quote from faintrespite: “Quote from MarauderShields: “Quote from Xyrdin: “There is no incentive that we can provide to them that makes them want to allow our hideout. ” This is the big problem i see, the large alliances don't need the silver, they have millions just lying around, so there is no reason to allow a hideout near them that they may have to clear later. Maybe this will change when the season starts and territories allow guilds a foothold that they can exploit and get a hideout down, …

• Quote from Guilefulwolf: “If any guild has in mind to pay a tribute to a cluster owner, they should try to contact that guild´s GM before building it and maybe u make a deal and get a green light to go ahead and build it instead of just building and hope for the best. ” I don't think you understand what I'm saying friend. They don't want to make a deal. That's the problem. There is no incentive that we can provide to them that makes them want to allow our hideout. That's the point I've been maki…

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from Sneaksta: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from Xyrdin: “Quote from Disregard: “@Xyrdin you realize that would just result in alt guilds placing hideouts in their zone right? ” Yeah but they can already do that to make their own extra hideouts and by-pass the cap on hideouts per guild. The point isn't that they're going to cheat the system. It's that the current system as intended is broken and we should be thinking about alternatives. ” Alt…

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Xyrdin: “Like territory owners gaining season points from allowing non-alliance hideouts thru taxation ” I like the direction you're thinking. Almost a feudal system, maybe in which a vassal hideout provides a percentage of its season points to the suzerain. (So an alt guild would be a lot less useful than a real, active guild.) ” Yeah exactly. Some sort of incentive to the ruling guilds to have more active guilds in their area other than just, Hey if you let th…

• Quote from Disregard: “@Xyrdin you realize that would just result in alt guilds placing hideouts in their zone right? ” Yeah but they can already do that to make their own extra hideouts and by-pass the cap on hideouts per guild. The point isn't that they're going to cheat the system. It's that the current system as intended is broken and we should be thinking about alternatives.

• All of these arguments are beautiful and nice but at the end of the day they don't really address real issues. Right now the system was allow another guild in your zone and you can tax them to remain. But big alliances tend to have more than enough money they don't need some small guilds measly 2 million silver tax. So what are they actually gaining by allowing a small guild to operate? SURPRISE!!! There isn't one. There really isn't an advantage there. Instead they see it like allowing flies to…

• @Korn @Bercilak Korn I know I talked to you about this previously on @Blackboa stream and I understand your concerns regarding exploits so I'm going to try to address those issues here while I present my idea to the community. I hope you'll consider what I have to say and hopefully I'll address some of the major concerns you might have with the idea. Thank you to everyone who reads this and I'd love to hear any feedback anyone might have. I'll also include a very very brief summary at the end fo…

• @Korn @Bercilak as traditionally a "Carebear" type of Albion player that enjoys a more "controlled" form of PvP I am 100% behind the idea of a war declaration system. I really like the kind of system that a game such as Eve Online or even Puzzle Pirates for anyone that knows anything about that. I think having war declarations really gives guilds a chance to openly PvP among themselves within the royal lands without completely forcing everyone into the black zones just because of one big fight a…

• Shield Experience

Xyrdin - - Feedback & Suggestions

So my idea regards ranking up to tier 3 Warrior Weapons, as it stands currently ranking up this aspect in game requires a player to use a warrior weapon to rank up directly. However, some one handed weapon users such as mages that want to use shields might not want to use a warrior weapon to rank up this skill tier. So wouldn't it make sense to have the off-hand count towards leveling up to tier 3?

• Hermit of Lore

Okay. I know people aren't really interested in quest lines with big fame rewards, etc. but wouldn't it be cool to have some epic side quests that take you all across the world of Albion with cosmetic rewards like different mount, weapon, armor appearances etc. ? I feel like something might work well if there was a hermit in the woods on the Lawless Continent away from the Royal Forces that sits in a small hut and you can go talk to him and he sends you around to places and through your adventur…

• Mount Idea

Quote from Thomas9: “It would be nice to see wagons and carriages in game and those should be definetly craftable. Lets go with wagons first.. Wagon. I want to see wagons as carriers with much more capacity than regular oxes, but also as utility for group gathering. To craft T6 wagon with 2 oxes for example, you need T6 materials (most of wood) and two T6 oxes as well. Or there could be option to craft wagon with 1 or 2 or 4 ox(es). Tier level ofc effects to carrying capacity, speed and maybe so…

• Mount Idea

You know I really enjoy the heavy reliance in Albion on transporting goods across the world. I'm also of the opinion that for large scale transportation a player should have many more choices on what mount they use to transport their goods beyond just an Ox for large loads. This is where my idea comes into play. As we have already seen throughout the world of Albion and in recent screenshots of the new world. There are numerous carriages/wagons throughout the game. Rather than simply a vanity ob…

• @Talion Since @Suits wants to bring up the rule change from Week 3 regarding players switching guilds, shouldn't we talk about a rule that prevents major guilds/alliances from selling guild logos to guilds? I know for a fact @Suits and his entire alliance have been negotiating with other guilds to allow them points in the competition to get a logo. You don't pay and they don't help. Approximate selling price has been in the neighborhood of 100mil. If you pay they will party up with you and run t…

• Can anyone fill me in on what Races were originally intended or suggested? I wasn't yet taking part in the game at the point that races were in the game and haven't found any posts about races within the game.