Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 669.

• My dude, if you get 100/100 your gonna be able to benefit from the credits from 100 arti incubus, meaning you won’t level faster, but you’ll start getting credits sooner to level the others or whatever floats your boat

• Quote from koninka: “but imagine lvlin up arcane weapons is pain atm- i will much more time and kindness( lol) of pary members to do it - same goes for any non meta artefact weapon (galas iccicle etc), now with armors going the same way it will be even worse. so ye rip new players aka hardcore 24/7grind is real ” I don’t think I know anyone that leveled arcane without putting credits in it.

• Some of y’all can’t even read properly what the fuck. Anyway, other than the reasons already stated by the people who can read... you will also start farming credits much quicker, for example, on Incubus.

• Quote from Binhood: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from JordWasTaken: “Kinda addicted to runescape again and have spent around £300 over 2 weeks on the game, you lost out on that money SBI. ” Since it has been established that ping isn't really affected you are confusing me, please explain me: If your computer is too shit to run Albion I'm kinda assuming you don't want to buy one or you can't afford one but your spending 300€ in 2 weeks on Runescape? I am also assuming you saved that money f…

• Quote from RedXC: “Quote from JETracktor: “Lmao, Lions. Gankers are hyenas, who only attack weak and lone targets and always runaway when they encounter lions. ” Lmao, hyenas. Ganking is a way of life, as is gathering and PVE'ing. You clearly have never ganked, and if you did, it was with a group of 20. Ganking in groups of 2-3 is where the fun is at, it's very hard to catch people, not to mention stupid blues chasing us around all day. We die more often than not, get that into your mind. I've h…

• Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from MekaDeth: “Don't play it then, this game is not for you. Go play overwatch or fortnight if you don't like grind. The problem is not the game nor the grind, the problem is your instant gratification attitude. The reason grind exists, is because if getting to max level was fast, there would be no further reward and therefore remove the desire to keep playing. The grind in this game isn't even that bad, hell even getting to max level in Diablo 2 without a bot…

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Twissa: “To the dude that is saying that people dive with 4.1 gear...if you lose against those people my god you're bad or you go extremely bad equiped....probably both. ” To prove my words from previous post. I get real fight like that vs real PvP team.Here is what happen if:T8 equivalent Hell Gate team with hard flag (They are in pure PvP gear, with PvP healer, and they are team). VS 9 T5 random blue players albiononl…

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Twissa: “To the dude that is saying that people dive with 4.1 gear...if you lose against those people my god you're bad or you go extremely bad equiped....probably both. ” To prove my words from previous post. I get real fight like that vs real PvP team. Here is what happen if: T8 equivalent Hell Gate team with hard flag (They are in pure PvP gear, with PvP healer, and they are team). VS 9 T5 random blue players albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/97262527 yaga.sk…

• Quote from A.Frosted.Wolf: “Quote from Tabor: “safe faming in BZ is not very fitting in Albions core design. ” It's the BLACK ZONE. The entire point is risk vs reward. There should be no such thing as safe in the black zone. Hideouts should not be close enough to anything such as territories/Hellgates/Dungeons Change the bubble. you move a step, it drops. #RemoveAOut. ” You literally make 4 steps in a direction and lose hideout bubble

• I wonder if you guys even play your game at this point . This is a byproduct of your terrible implementation of Hideouts - big guilds or big alliances don't need this change because we got hideouts, the small groups need it because you failed to provide them a place to grow their community unless they join one of the powerhouses.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from pinto: “axes are dogshit btw ” Quote from pinto: “axe is dogshit btw, it's so easy to counter it while deathgivers don't have even one effective counter. ” Quote from Idebenn: “Daggers in general have been overbuffed. Not sure what "skill ceiling" you're talking about with so much instant, ranged, burst damage. ” timestamped at 08:40 youtu.be/jYDlczlZQps?t=518 (pre-chain slash buff, but still) also you said axes are shit /thread ” Where you been buddy

• You would actually see a lot of them before Switclaws started humping like bunnies. Edit: T5 horses, not T8. I think I might have seen 1-2 the open world in 2 years of Albion, heck, I probably saw more Rageclaws than t8 armoured.

• Quote from JordWasTaken: “Kinda addicted to runescape again and have spent around £300 over 2 weeks on the game, you lost out on that money SBI. ” Since it has been established that ping isn't really affected you are confusing me, please explain me: If your computer is too shit to run Albion I'm kinda assuming you don't want to buy one or you can't afford one but your spending 300€ in 2 weeks on Runescape? I am also assuming you saved that money from your work, wouldn't it be more sensible to sa…

• Quote from UnmeiArcana: “Quote from LinuxReborn: “Stadia has elder scrolls online free with pro membership. Free pro membership for 30 days. Cool game since developers don't want us streaming customers anymore. ” Sadly, Stadia is not available in every country ” Time to bash Stadia as well then!!1

• Most people will pay for scouts, haven't seen someone dual logging for scouting in ages. 5 people, 100k each per dungeon. Its actually really good money tbh.

• Quote from Owlsane: “lol ” lol² Swords dominated for a long time, Carvings, Claymores and Broadswords in 5s and 2s, Galas in ZvZ and they still good. What did you call it... meta shift?

• Quote from LinuxReborn: “Stadia has elder scrolls online free with pro membership. Free pro membership for 30 days. Cool game since developers don't want us streaming customers anymore. ” Is it gonna be free after 30 days?

• Cleric cowl?

• Hunter hood that shit Kinds cool to kill mobs too

• Ma fattela na risata