Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 251.

• Old UI

Psycha - - Feedback & Suggestions

Can we please get the old UI back? The current one we have is just an eyesore for everyone. Give us an option at least to turn on a darker theme UI. Makes the most sense in a medieval type game. Why the shiny tan and gold colors? [Credits to Bogul for the screenshot]

• Quote from Tabor: “Interesting. Cannot tell if this is troll post or not but uh yeah Albion is heavily advertised as a full loot PvP game. The zone warning always tells you this upon first entering until you turn it off. ” Albion is actually advertised as a Open world Sandbox MMORPG. THEN it tells you within the game there is full loot when entering a red zone. LOL good game

• RMT transfer?

Psycha - - General Questions & Discussions

Its very possible real money was involved here.. Why would the person wanting to buy it pay a high price in silver when he paid real cash in a 1 on 1 transfer account?

• Quote from SouthpawGamerHD: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “albion is much more then territories. you can play without them, there is no downside in playing without bz space. ” Minus the fact T7 / T8 black zones are 3 - 5x the fame + silver due to T6 - T8 items dropping regularly. Can you live without going into the black zone? Yes. Should you? That's a different question altogether. ” The risk of those zones arent worth their reward for solo/duo players. Even doing T6 stuff isnt worth doing in BZ beca…

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Actually, i wonder why resources should refill one tick at the time. Why couldnt it be a full resource respawn even if it takes longer. How being one at the time helps? that is just very annoying. ” I completely agree. Finding full T7 and T8 stacks in the old system was a lot of fun. ” 100% this -- gathering has become unfun. ” Its become even more unfun to the fact that the portals are 1 zone apart making it easy to have …

• Radar hack

Psycha - - General Questions & Discussions

Sure we can report them but where is an official post on it? Just got killed by a group of 15 in whitebank stream, I get mad and get more gear and head into floatshoal bight instead, SAME group roams through and chases me out. They had 1 guy in their group with T3 that I suspect to be a throwaway account using the radar hack, they must have modified the hack to perma ping a player in world map where ever they go. No way the same group finds me across map like that. The anticheat wont do shit aga…

• Captain Russia's Playground

Psycha - - Forum Banter

Quote from Midgard: “@Psycha Its ironic that you constantly go on about how toxic the community is, yet you're probably one of the most toxic players I've seen on these forums. You hate the game, hate the devs, hate the players. And didnt you quit just a few weeks ago, saying fuck the game, fuck the players and accusing the devs of stealing your money? And if youre "done with it", what the fuck are you doing still trolling here like a spoilt angry brat? Lets take a look at what you posted on the…

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “You're free to call me out on my points. So here are the facts: Quote from Psycha: “I have to call you out on the first point.. There was no more vision for the game after Beta 2 onto release officially. ” The game's vision is still pretty much intact. The initial choices in the game's development was the developers had to make a very hard decision to balance out game design to avoid production costs. This meant that the art style and overall look is "simple" as comp…

• Nice game you have there!

Psycha - - Rants

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Psycha: “Quote from Owlsane: “Like... that's the core of Albion Online, it's a PVP game... PVP. Of course it will be focused around PVP.If PVP is something you absolutely don't want, go play something else. Like you went into this game knowing it was hardcore PVP game, but you complain about it. I don't get this way of thinking... Escape gears are working perfectly. You either used wrong spells, did hit one of the guys with an attack or a spell that deb…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Psycha: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Psycha: “I love how Captain Russia floods to a post and drops his pointless opinions in them in huge paragraphs that no one cares to read because he is a biased fuck like Lewpacc. ” And here I was hoping that you would actually post something useful and constructive for once... ” Doesnt matter when devs dont listen to suggestions we post here, it goes through the round table first it seems :3 ” a) but thats not …

• Quote from Hopeful: “Quote from AdamSmith: “3vs1 is still fine but after 3 people let the other damage dealers to deal 0 damage. So no one can camp portals, map entrances , at least give a chance to fight back( aeo damage buff is nothing compared to damage nerf) People are basically one shooting with broken e abilities and constant stuns. ” Even if this was a good idea, and I don't think that it is, it will never be implemented. It's way too extreme. There are better ways to encourage smaller ga…

• Nice game you have there!

Psycha - - Rants

Quote from PipVader: “Im a gatherer and I really suck at fighting and die often but Im learning. The feeling of accomplishment when I can,every so often, out wit the gankers and get away with my load is fun.It sucks to lose my stuff,and I have raged quit so many times, but what fun would it be without the huge risk? This is by far one of the best sandboxes ive played. You aren't gonna win against a zerg or a group of experienced players but you learn to plan your escapes and carry the right poti…

• Quote from Equart: “@owensssss There are lots of hackers in Albion , unfortunately. But some of them are smart (and use advantage wisely) and the rest of them - are stupid. Mostly , the only thing that Albion Anticheat gave to Albion players - is more lags. ( especially on low PCs, and as user of such weak PC - i can confirm that ) But funny thing is not hackers , funny thing is RMT traders. I reported one player 1 + - month ago in support , with links on Twitch channel(chat/video) , where "one …

• Quote from Saya: “from what I recall, Piddle posted walls of thread which never made any sense has he improved during my absence? ” Nah CaptainRussia has taken that place of walls of bullshit title.

• Captain Russia's Playground

Psycha - - Forum Banter

Quote from KatherineKore: “I am insulted. ” You his GF or something?

• Quote from Benin: “Quote from Psycha: “CAP guilds allowed in 1 alliance, CAP member count in guilds, CAP same guild/alliance blobs in zones. ” AGREED cap an alliance to 2 guilds, consisnting of 300 people max per guild. JESUS is not that hard. more diversity equals less dominance equals less manpower to grief, cmon SBI but muh players online if you want dominance make sure as guild leader that of the 300 guild members you have more them 10% are online on prime. ” Yep that sounds perfect, it will…

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “The Developers do read the Suggestions forum. There are 26 pages of Developer replies here if you click on a blue "Dev Reply" tag. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3cab8bce08901ca1c3ee90c5c But some suggestions fall in the following categories: 1. Do not fit the overall vision and philosophy of the game. 2. Not feasible to implement due to time or technology constraints. 3. Would only benefit a few players and undertaking them would not yield a lot of favorable results…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Psycha: “I love how Captain Russia floods to a post and drops his pointless opinions in them in huge paragraphs that no one cares to read because he is a biased fuck like Lewpacc. ” And here I was hoping that you would actually post something useful and constructive for once... ” Doesnt matter when devs dont listen to suggestions we post here, it goes through the round table first it seems :3

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Psycha: “Quote from blast204: “Rather than complain and warn, why don't you come up with some really good ideas that match the games ethos. The Dev's would LOOOOOVE to solve all the things you have just mentioned (they want to keep their jobs), but with the thin line of sandbox/battle for power/staff levels it cant be done in a few hours. So put your head down think of some cool ideas to improve most of the points you brought up, I agree for solo players the…

• Quote from blast204: “Rather than complain and warn, why don't you come up with some really good ideas that match the games ethos. The Dev's would LOOOOOVE to solve all the things you have just mentioned (they want to keep their jobs), but with the thin line of sandbox/battle for power/staff levels it cant be done in a few hours. So put your head down think of some cool ideas to improve most of the points you brought up, I agree for solo players there isn't as much, i agree that when you've gain…