Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 747.

• W zeszłym miesiącu trzecie miejsce ale mimo wszystko podium spośród polskich gildii jeżeli chodzi o PvP fame. Kolejny mały sukces naszej skromnej gildii. Z każdym miesiącem coraz fajniej to wygląda, ekipa zgrana, sytuacja polityczna się zmienia jak w kalejdoskopie ale nadal mamy swoją dziurę na czarnych. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają specki i chcą potryhardować PvP w formie ZvZ

• [6. July 2020] Queen Patch 15

glokz - - Patch Notes

Quote from KINGnaMUKA: “How to the new update on cellphone ” Yes

• Lek na cale zlo - Avium Otwiera Rekrutacje!

glokz - - Gildie

@keyfouyr On baituje xDD To konto tylko po to zostało stworzone

• Quote from Resix: “Co ty nazywasz baitem ? 10 typa którzy spamują w kółko to samo ? Gosciu w końcu przestań błaznować i nie rób więcej kont na discordzie. Naucz sie szanować czas innych, dzieko. ” Po połknięciu przepijaj wodą żeby Ci nie zaszkodziło xD

• Cluster Queue

glokz - - Developers' Statements

Playing in a small guild with cluster queue wants me really uninstall the game. Yesterday I spent 25 minutes in a queue with 6.2 relics overcharged. Never had such a bad time in Albion and i'm playing it since release. If cluster queue stays for longer I think it might be final chapter of my journey. Horse simulator didn't break me but this... It's not a game it's AFK simulator. GJ@SBI

• Quote from Resix: “Witam, chciałbym poinformować o umysłowej inteligencji graczy z Gildii Avium, Którzy wchodzą i spamują na discordzie. Co wam to Daje ? AVIUM bardzo dorosła gildia i śilne rozwiązania! NIE Pozdrawiam thumbdown.png Nie polecam. Marnujecie mój czas na wasze jakieś gówniane powiadomienia, zaśmiecacie discorda i psujecie albiona. 6i6jg80rq72v_t.jpg ” Nie zapomnij wrzucić linku do discorda, chętnie dowime się w jakiej gildii grają ameby umysłowe co się dają tak baitować :>

• Suaby baicik (-: To forum ma już 3 lata i content na forum staje się jedynie słabszy... :< Ale czekam na dalsze próby, co jeszcze masz w rękawie?

• Quote from Gugusteh: “3rd: About disarray: - If the 2 first points are met, disarray makes no sense anymore and could finally be removed. All the balance of disarray should be reported to focus fire. Conclusion: This would definetly require a lot of work to tag all the E abilities and put in place such a system, It would also require a bunch of balancing afterwards, but in the end it would finally allow for more consistency in ZvZ and more transparency. ” So we both proposed solution to fix one …

• Hello @Korn, In my post, I described that HP pool vs DMG is unbalanced due to debuff and Albion loses it's character, ZvZ loses it's dynamics and overall it's not as exciting as it used to be. The less dynamics = the less possibility for smaller quality players to win outnumbered battles. Quote: “Misc - Bonus AoE Escalation per player: 10% -> 7% - AoE Escalation max bonus: 100% -> 70% - Maximum Ability Damage Increase from buffs: 150% -> 100% ” With this change, and remaining debuff you are in f…

• Soon™

• Cluster Queue

glokz - - Developers' Statements

So yeah, these changes will make cluster queue better, but honestly, what's the difference between zone locking and cluster queue zone locking? You just acknowledged numbers are everything and as I explained in my post, fighting larger numbers is harder than ever. It's like you focus so much to resolve symptoms and not the root cause we will circle around again for months until you realise that yourself.. Makes me kinda sad we will continue this madness for the next couple months. At least I hop…

• Quote from Neef: “I only want to comment on one thing and that is Cluster Qu system, Even though the cluster qu system is a pain in the ass to deal with it is much better then a guild zone locking the whole cluster and getting a free win, If the cluster que system is removed there will be nothing to stop guilds from zone locking for easy wins, So even though the cluster que system is a pain for lower IP players it is a much needed system to stop easy wins with pure numbers, If people believe thi…

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Hey gloks, I think you are missing so many things that its hard to take seriously, but ill try with a couple of arguments. ” Based on your whole comment I bet you didn't even read my post where I carefully described everything, but OK let me try to answer, Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “First of all, There is no way to kill of diplomacy. I dont really think you should either, but you simply cannot force people to fight each other. The more you lower the territory cap the more …

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Im wondering if people think that large alliances are for or against the dissaray ?. The core of the matter is that with or without, there will always be handholding and large alliances - and regardless of solution there will be people feeling entitled to have a solo guild and expecting a territory that they cant fight for against bigger/better numbers. ” There won't be any mega alliances if you find balance between NAPs and regular alliances and if we successfully downs…

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Thanks for the long post(s). If by best, you mean most successful in terms of season points, territory and objective control, then yes I agree with you on 1-5. I think most people will agree with the above current state of the game, the challenge is how best to make ZvZ and the game in general the most fun for everyone involved. The problem as I see it is that there's no clear and simple way for the game to identify who is handholding or working together in an unofficia…

• Lek na cale zlo - Avium Otwiera Rekrutacje!

glokz - - Gildie

Avium rekrutuje graczy nastawionych na PvP, jeżeli masz już specki na broniach zvz albo interesuje Cię gankowanie / granie cGvG i szukasz kolegów do grania, zapraszamy! Obecnie na ZvZ poszukujemy osób które mają conajmniej 150 mastery bonus na ekwipunku ZvZ, bądź ludzi którzy potrafią i chcą grąc healem. Alternatywnie poszukujemy gankerów którzy nie mają dwóch lewych rąk i nie rzucają poisonów w króliki Mamy tereny na północy kontynentu z łatwym dostępem do dungeonów, system ziemianek zapewniają…

• I don't want to talk about RT because I don't really care and I think few decisions like removing GvG means they seem to chase their own development plan rather than following up RT suggestions, otherwise it would never ever happen. If it comes to solo guilds and small guilds, well this problem is complex and it might be never possible to create enough tiers so even small guilds can hold their own terri without complex NAP's be within Alliance, But I believe some alliances aren't aiming for top …

• Quote from Midov: “tl;dr ” We cannot push further the way how alliances/guilds fight for territory ownership, we must focus on how to limit their reach without harming experience, QoL and fun the game provides. The mechanics implemented with Queen have lost the original purpose or have been proven not to work as intended. While the map is quite good which helped a lot diminishing power projection. I have proposed changes that would make ZvZ experience better while giving ways to control how big …

• Summary What else can be done? As above changes would again make people officially form mega alliances I believe limiting the reach and in the end 'what you can own' is the way to go. It create tiers, leaves space for new players, weaker guilds and makes the game much better. The new changes making map giving more season points as you are closer in the middle of avalon which is great idea to boost competitiveness in the game, but itself isnt enough to disable possibilities for potato farms which…

• Hideout access It is also topic that I tried to spread across the community and I can see few people had the same idea or followed up on that. Basically what made NAPs so strong is the ability to flood the world map with hideouts and have starting base that gives you advantage over your enemy, while abusing zerg disarray, cluster queue hideout and territory limitations. Hideouts should be limited per alliance, per guild, per map. Access to hideouts should 0/1. Either it’s public giving access to…