Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 401.

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from marg93: “In the following videos you can see how entery partys are completely erased , by albion´s most violent axe ” In the first video I see you knockdown one opponent and running away like a chicken ” Well if for you sustain a combat 7vs1 for 1 minute is cowardly . What else can I tell you? Hahaha

• Naah youtube.com/watch?time_continu…MmbsiUok&feature=emb_logo youtube.com/watch?v=2HVn3byJESI

• youtube.com/watch?v=2HVn3byJESI&t=8s youtube.com/watch?v=Qc-MmbsiUok En los siguientes vídeos podrás ver como un solo hombre elimina , borra, fulmina partys completas [no apto para cardiacos]

• Dive? 3guys diving a solo dungeon?? RATS Dive? 1 guy divinf a solo dungeon?? Good Dive? 1 guy completely alone diving Groups dungeon?? Really? youtu.be/2HVn3byJESI youtube.com/watch?v=Qc-MmbsiUok In the following videos you can see how entery partys are completely erased , by albion´s most violent axe

• |RIP Competitividad hispana , nunca más habra otra guild de ese nivel, por más esclava y absurda que haya sido el funcionamiento de esa guild, hacia de buena forma lo que prometia: "Competitivdad". F por agresorsines.| Lo malo : Perderá algo de folcklore el juego, ahora en donde estará la rencilla hispana ? Revival se murio , inmortal se murio , hh es un meme y los gremios f2p son todavia muy verdes. Lo bueno: ...en 1865 ocurrio en ee.uu , en 1888 en españa , 1981 en mauritania (Africa) y final…

• Well nothing impressive or above average, but music and editing are fine Gl.

• Quote from Cawner: “As long as theres 2 gankers and 1 of which has a fiend hood to purge. 9/10 times the gatherer is gonna die. Theres a simple solution to all this. Increase the sensing range of players in albion. So u can see red names and can tell if they are dismounted further. this will give ample time for the gatherers to pack up and zoom also give the ganker a feel of where to go ” This is a joke? Gatherers have too many resources and advantages to flee, the problem is not the mechanics o…

• Asi es el juego amigo , enojaste al pez gordo y fregaste La verdad yo soy algo hater de agresor, no porque me caigan especialmente mal, sino porq los encuentro ridiculos (por perder tanto tiempo,nolifer) , tontos (por tener miedo a cualquier cosa que no este meta, estos chicos no tienen un C.I. precisamente muy alto) y tener tanto carreado que se cree "la última chupa del mate" Básicamente es una guild que tiene como base la solidez económica y el compromiso acerrimo de sus miembros, más no una …

• xD Jajajajaja te la hicieron po wn ,pa la otra mah vivito en tratar con este tipo de gente. Los cachas hace como 2 años como no ibas a pegarte el alcachofazo? te pongo 500k para que te recuperes

• No amigo, eso no es sancionable... La única conducta que podria ser sancionada seria algun ataque homofobico o xenofobico, lo demás son solo los dramas , dimes y diretes propios de estos juegos , los cuales por falta de contenido intrínseco se recurre a crear contenido mediante a dramas y peliculas con otros jugadores, así son las cosas men. Toca pillarte otro juego u otros amigos, debías saber a lo que te enfrentabas entrando a una guild "hardcore"

• @Evas_Flarelight Copy and Roger that However: So, the rule is badly raised, belittling means valuing something below its real value. Then,this should be the rule:"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" or "Do not negatively appreciate the video" if a mentally healthy person intentionally kills 40 elders ... And I say: "you are a bad person" Am I belittling him? If my favorite singer sings a song very out of tune ... and I say: "You have sung that song very badly" am I…

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “@marg93 @Dc1a0 Please check the rules of the video/media section: Video Forum rules Thanks ” what is the problem? If something is fun and I say it is boring -> I am belittling it. But if something is boring, and I say it is boring, I am appreciating it as it is. Should we lie or what?

• Ganking and how it ruins the game.

marg93 - - Forum Banter

Quote from Moosius: “ ” Nah, did you take your time to respond / against arguing, why would I have to insult you? I do not agree with what you propose, although you are right in some things. "First thing I would point out is that open world open world PvP is 100% fair at the point of decision, EVERYONE has the right to choose what they do, what they wear and how many people they bring. That is where the fairness stops, once you get out into PvP it is almost impossible to have a fair fight by def…

• boring.

marg93 - - Forum Banter

Quote from Neef: “rofl did you even read your own post, it was pretty hard to read just saying. Also never said anything about hardcore I only said that people in guilds that ask there guild if they want to gank, end up with more then 1 or 2 people that want to gank. therefor they have a 5 to 20 people group because a lot of them want to gank its not like they plan on having big gank groups. People want to play together thats what MMO's are all about if you guys don't understand that well thats …

marg93 - - Forum Banter

Quote from Neef: “pretty sure I told you WHY people gank in groups but okay. also in this moment your 10 years old to me because you don't understand why people gank in groups. ” Excuse me, are you dumb or just slow? Stfu? Crying?Wiki Link? Is knowledge rubbish? Statistics is not a science? w00t.png w00t.png wacko.png Well friend, you can think what you want, but to debate you need to argue, if you do not have the cognitive ability to looking for/create an favorable argument or against argument,…

• I agree.... this must be rework it

marg93 - - Forum Banter

Quote from Blenfjorn: “As someone who solo ganks (although my methods are a bit more unorthodox than most solo gankers), I am of the opinion that a nerf is not needed on group gankers. I hate getting killed by a group of 10 just like anyone else, but I take solace in the fact that all they got was a few tier 4 armor pieces off me that they can share. Anyways, why should anyone be nerfed just because they are in a large group? Each individually earned their skill set. The only nerf I would suppor…

marg93 - - Forum Banter

Quote from Neef: “This thread is wild. Just wild. oh and yes crying crying crying is all I see. PS. Most bigger gank groups are there because its FUN and not for the money so your links to WIKI means nothing to me because your crazy if you think there ganking in groups because there making more money. Most the time it goes like this in discord. "Hey does anyone want to make a small gank group" "SURE" then 10 people want in and boom big group, they really didn't want 10 people. KK thanks bye im s…

marg93 - - Forum Banter

Quote from Holoin: “You talk about nash equilibrium when you have no Idea what a nash equilibrim is.. When you have a group of gankers sharing loot, they do share the loot to make sure everyone obtain the same amount of silver, that is a nash equilibrium. Everybody wins...well, atleast they win something. Lets say that you have 5 gankers. They kill a naked guy that only had a t1 stone in his inventory. The gankers sell the stone for 5 silver, then they share 1 silver each so they all get the sam…