Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Quote from Zarf: “I also have a iPhone 7Plus, that will run the game. I do not like playing on it, screen is too small, and the Apple Pencil is not supported. ” Playing with Apple Pencil, that’s barbaric

• Quote from DrMemo: “I read somewhere that it will done in 29 April ” Do you have the link from where you saw that?

• Quote from Diabolic: “@Talion, @Elsa any updates on the iOS client? ” None so far, still waiting.

• iOS updates?

DemiSnipe - - iOS Test Forum

Hey Devs! I got the game on iOS a week ago and got to play the game for 2 days after which the game got updated and since than I'm still waiting for an update. I got the premium thinking I might be able to play the game but it looks like that's not the case. I feel like the devs in charge of the iOS app don't care too much about mobile. I asked my brother who is a developer for a big company that also has an app on test flight and told me that an update takes less than 24h to be approved/reviewe…

• iOS Clan/Guild

DemiSnipe - - Guild Recruitment

If any of you are still interested join discord.

• Waiting...

Quote from Hypozonic: “I’ve been following AO since pre beta testing, never been in a position to purchase any kind of starter pack to play, I’ve eagerly been awaiting the free to play release. Finally my seemingly lifelong wait has come to fruition... Download on my Razor phone, knowing spec wise running wouldn’t be much of an issue... it wasn’t! The problem I encountered was screen size, so small, found myself squinting to read the text, I’m long sighted so it was extra strenuous. So I thought…

• iOS Clan/Guild

Quote from zFeky: “Did the developers give any predictions for launching iOS? ” The game it’s still in beta, so until they get all the feedback they need I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be officially launched on iOS. You can apply to test the game tho.

• iOS Clan/Guild

Hey everyone! While waiting for the update I was thinking to create a clan/guild for mobile, I already have a clan of 1500+ members on fortnite and I was thinking to create a community around Albion for mobile as well. Discord link here: discord.gg/f8RCckP I’ll be working on discord on Monday to create the proper sections and channels.

• Beta test update.

Quote from Zarf: “Hello DemiSnipe, Yes, I’m afraid that Apple has not approved the new hotfix update that went live a few days ago. We have to wait until they do so. We have no idea when they will, just have to be patient. ” Hey there, Thanks for getting back to me, thought so myself l, we’ll wait than.

• Can’t connect

Same thing happened to me, looks like they haven’t released the update on test flight. I guess we’ll just have to wait. Also made a post about it wish I saw yours first.

• Beta test update.

Hey guys! I got the invitation to test the game 2 days ago and yesterday I was waiting for the update on test flight but I didn’t get it, same today. Anyone else having problem with this? I’m still at version 1.381.140241 and no update shows on test flight. Device: iPad Pro 2018 11 inch.