Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

• The Duel Scam

Jolisico - - General Questions & Discussions

Everyone knows about it... Experienced players at least. Especially those of us coming from Eve Online. Scammers exist and it is an easy way to make money. The duel scam really only hinders the new players and some quit because of it. I get it, it's a sandbox, but even Eve Online has rules about targeting new players. I also get that they are targeting everyone, not just new players, but we need to be growing the community, not letting scammers run new players off because they just lost all thei…

• Thank you so much!

• Quote from Zarf: “Hello Jolisico, When you enchant gear, runes take a normal item to x.1, souls go from x.1 to x.2, relics go from x.2 to x.3. ” So you don't use the relics to create the artifacts? You use the relics to increase the enchantment level?

• Quote from Kalendilla: “Quote from iCapital: “Careful with the fanboys Preys, their are a multitude of them here. The fact that they immediately move valid topics like this to rants and keep petty praises about a poor job the devs are doing shows how biased this company and player base have become. To get on topic with your question - I agree completely that this game doesn't know what it wants to be. In one instance they claim it's a sandbox but then place system after system that contradicts t…

• What is the difference between runes and relics? As far as I can tell they craft the same thing? albiononline2d.com/en/item/id/T4_RUNE albiononline2d.com/en/item/id/T4_RELIC

• They only thing they need to do to balance is make it so their heals take more energy so they can't spam the heals. It's ridiculous that they can just sit there and spam heal for the entirety of the fight and still have enough have energy to do damage abilities. It's ludicrous.

• Expedition Question

Jolisico - - Beginner's Questions

@Zarf The DPS got kicked and we weren't wearing plate. I was wearing mage robes and the other was wearing leather. The rest of the party got into the dungeon. :< @Midgard We were all by the portal. and all queued. And then one DPS went to a different dungeon and I got booted from queue. :<

• Expedition Question

Jolisico - - Beginner's Questions

I had a full party in an expedition but some of my guild mates didn't get into the expedition and we got random members to fill.. Does anyone know why?

• Favorite music and why?

Jolisico - - Small Talk

Quote from kambej: “youtube.com/watch?v=YVFLgx8o7XM” Placebo is so ******* good.

Jolisico - - Small Talk

Quote from Jolisico: “Quote from Dagother: “Any kind of metal although my fav all-time band is Tool and A Perfect Circle one of those bands where drums and bass matters. youtube.com/watch?v=Lm38Ojh61lY Pirate metal: youtube.com/watch?v=ggyC0FOzqHM” I love Maynard... Have you checked out Puscifer? It's another sub-band with him as lead.” Ashes Divide is very good. :]

Jolisico - - Small Talk

Quote from Dagother: “Any kind of metal although my fav all-time band is Tool and A Perfect Circle one of those bands where drums and bass matters. youtube.com/watch?v=Lm38Ojh61lY Pirate metal: youtube.com/watch?v=ggyC0FOzqHM” I love Maynard... Have you checked out Puscifer? It's another sub-band with him as lead.

Jolisico - - Small Talk

youtu.be/1_PgalRjUu4

Jolisico - - Small Talk

Prog! I just dig it.

• I'm playing Ark.

• Oh goose, you troll. haha

• Anakhin here o/

Jolisico - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome!

• + 100 points - Conannnnnnnn. Also, welcome!

• Quote from Wolfsspinne: “Always the same name... Except for if you have to use first and surname, then it's "Wolf Spinne" or "Wolfsspinne I". Why? - Who am I to know?! Here's a picture of what it stands for: (Ain't it a little cutie?) d2817_540_360.jpg ” *Screams like a little girl*

• I'm Cryonautilus on most things.. But is said it was taken.. GG I actually like this one though. Maybe I will just swap to this.

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Jolisico - - Small Talk

Quote from Stormlord: “im scared of giving you anything less then a 9.... "is it possible there is too much duck!!" ” I am very quite loving. 10/10