Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Would love a discounted rate that covered entire account, rather than have to pay for each seperately.

• I think the main issue for abuse here is, entire guild/alliance has their homebase in outlands set. Since there appears to be no timer on returning to the Outlands, when their territory comes under attack, the entire guild can portal into the zone through the hideout without the chance of cutting them off or the danger of them having to run there if they were not already there... The fix for this, is that in addition to using a portal removes the "Travel back to your outland home buff", but also…

• not disagreeing. But the math of how many teams out of 40 dailyt would make it to t8 battles is skewed when people will play multiple teams like normal.,

• Quote from FrozenIce: “That is the best case, so lets talk about the worst possible case for 80 teams in 40 fights. Saturday: lvl 1 - 40 fights Sunday: lvl 1 - 20 fights lvl 2 - 20 fights Monday: lvl 1 - 20 fights lvl 2 - 10 fights lvl 3 - 10 fights yielding 5 lvl 4 tokens Tuesday: lvl 1 - 20 fights lvl 2 - 10 fights lvl 3 - 5 fights lvl 4 - 5 fights yielding 3 lvl 5 tokens Wednesday: lvl 1 - 25 fights lvl 2 - 10 fights lvl 3 - 5 fights - the 5 teams that already won lvl 5 tokens buy the L2 winn…

• Just a clarification question I haven't seen asked yet. From what I am reading, everything in tower/city plots personal and guild banks (The chest in the center) will be moved to nearest town. Do you have to be in the guild owning the city plot or territory at end of season for this? IE. if we own Tower X, and the last week of the normal season, another guild takes Tower X, our stuff still gets moved ? And the same question with being in a guild, if we leave a guild before the season ends, does …