Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Quote from Shroomiest: “The problem i see with them is that every single one A's out straight away, i've seen 5 flood out of a solo dungeon when only 2 of us have dived, they would have had +3 people to fight us and they ran straight away. This goes for every group with a scout, they dont use them to check if it's a fair fight, they use them so they can run and not have to risk anything, even if its probably an easy win for them.” It's their goddamn right to run if they want to run. If you see t…

• Economical fairnes

neptunium - - Feedback & Suggestions

Big winners of your suggestion would be gankers and mega alliances. Instead of fixing your situation you want it to go bad for everyone else.

• Ganking needs to be nerfed

neptunium - - Rants

Quote from Borbarad: “How about learning how not to get ganked ? 99% of people who die to ganking dont use their brain and dont follow even the most basic safety rules ” Exactly! Most basic safety rules are: 1. Don't believe any bullshit gankers are telling you in the forums 2. Don't go in full loot zones at all if you're not a ganker, diver, part of mega alliance 3. If you're non of the above don't wear/carry anything with you in full loot zones You're welcome.

• Knocked down in market

neptunium - - Bugs

Sounds very similar to what happened to me lately: Knockdown inside Martlock

• Knockdown inside Martlock

neptunium - - Bugs

Yesterday I was knocked down while approaching the expedition npc in Martlock. It happend about while selecting the expedition type (adept, solo), confirmed, my screen went red and I spawned in knocked down state in the expedition. My gear took damage like being knocked down in yellow zone. Screen displayed I was knocked down, but not by whom. I didn't do any duels and wasn't faction flagged or whatever. I just did what I do every day.

• Quote from Rhodesia: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “i blame albion devs for that, they should at least warning new players how the shop&taxes system work. ” No. If the devs hand-hold players on literally every damn system in the game, it would be boring. No sense of exploring/findings/research. And it will take the advantage of people that actually TRY and find out how things work.And, frankly, it's not complicated. A lot probably know, but are just fine with it. This is a part of a true sandbox, dev…

• Allow those upgrades if hideout is set public permanently.

• Quote from Johnzao: “I dont think you understood my first post, paying someone to scout or get someone to scout for free there is no problem at all, the problem are ALT SCOUTS witch are the most frequent and is very easy to know that its an alt on second monitor by the fame they have.[...] ” What you don't know is if the alt is from one of the players doing the dungeon. Having someone to scout with an alt who is not doing the dungeon is not against TOS.

• [25. March 2020] Queen Patch 8

neptunium - - Patch Notes

Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Why you removed assassin spirit from t4 dagger pair without saying in the patch note, is an HUGE change, is that a bug? ps. nerf to dagger is ridicolous, is an assassin weapon and you keep nerfing the mobilty, a sword has more mobility than dagger so silly, never seen this in 30 years of games as it is the thing you did to the mount, what s next you can run at mount speed if only equipped? ” It's less carebear for gankers now.

• I have a quite similar issue with t5 fish. At some point fish goes left and just sits there no matter what I do. However if I keep trying sometimes after ~60s or so it suddenly starts going again. I'm not unable catching T5 fish like OP, it just takes a lot of time. This happens when fishing at my PC. Laptop works fine. Having the direct comparison I'm sure there is something wrong.

• nicely derailed topic... 50%+ is a lot and too much. I'd rather switch tasks than ever paying such fees. Predatz owns around 170 shops which is 1/3 of all shops on the royal continent. Of course it would be possible to restrict it to one shop per account and reduce bidding time window to 3 x 5 minutes each 8 hours apart. Have fun logging in to 170 accounts within 15 minutes. After all it's the royals and completely save. All of this has nothing to do with "sandbox" because this is possible due t…

• [11. March 2020] Queen Patch 7

@Doowie I didn't disagree "you can never please everyone" is a statement which is always true. However it adds nothing to any discussion and is a killer phrase and not an actual argument for anything.

• [11. March 2020] Queen Patch 7

Quote from Doowie: “ But as I've mentioned in a few others posts similar to this, that you can never please everyone. ” Seems more like your general excuse not to take any criticism serious. Quote: “There is no reward without the risk!” That's just wrong because there is plenty reward without risk in this game, it just maybe has become a mantra not to be questioned. Moreover if there is too much risk for the reward it doesn't seem right.

• Quote from Doowie: “[...] However; this isn't something that Sandbox really needs to address as there is no violation of the rules or abuse of the gameplay mechanics. [...] ” lol

• Thanks for keeping us updated! The first identified issue says to cover low reward. The issue brought up here is no reward by means of a loot window not showing items like displayed in the screenshots posted. So is the no reward issue still unidentified or is it the same? Second, two days ago I had a legendary chest (I remember very well) which could not be looted in a tier 4 solo dungeon and one screenshot on the previous page posted by N0vazxx shows a rare chest having this issue. You mention …

• Good to know it's not intended.^^ Hope this is going to be fixed soon because it happens quite often.