Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Still lagging as of 1 minute ago. It gets much worse when near other players.

• One Word Story Telling

Stratta - - Small Talk

Rolling

• Quote from Nulfar: “The amount of times i've gone through a forum post and seen, "go play WoW instead if you want that". "WoW is perfect for that you bitch, go play that." Damn, okay then. So I'm thinking people really hate the game and are advertising WoW as an alternative or they're just plain stating that WoW has everything Albion simply doesn't. Either way it isn't a positive thing on the games behalf. This screams more content is needed and basic features into an MMO should be implemented a…

• Quote from Honored: “This is just silly... I'm one of the people that dismounts people like you Deadly Chop + Poison and then a Sprint + Tornado and I'll take up to a T6 horse. BUT then I've used literally all of my good damage skills. When you dismount with a couple of seconds of cd, and you can just put the smack on me. Luckily for me, everyone panics and continues running away instead of fighting me, so by the time you decide to fight me, you're are 50% health and really have no chance. In EV…

• K/D Ratio.... DESTROYED.

• It being so difficult now to dismount players, it is completely justifiable to maintain the 3 second cd, as it serves as a penalty for trying to run away. You can't have your cake and eat it.

• Albion Online Killboard

Stratta - - Feedback & Suggestions

The value of a killboard should not be overlooked. It increases enjoyment to the game by supplying post-event satisfaction and offers additional data points for review. These tools have the ability to enhance gameplay by providing historical statistics throughout our journeys. One of the first things people do after killing someone, besides insta-looting, is to look at our kills provided by the in-game mechanics. Then if we want further details of our performance such as how much damage we appli…

• Player Spotlight: Nausk

Stratta - - News & Announcements

Quote from Allinium: “Hey Nausk, I went bow when I started the game and I am not incredibly far along, such as just got to T6 but I feel like im useless when it comes to do anything PvP oriented. I have had some poor luck in the black zone altho still making a profit and I keep reading that bows are in a bad place, I am mostly just wondering if this is true because I am willing to work on myself to be better but I keep hearing and seeing that bows are not very useful. ” Since the servers are exp…

• Quote from SMEKT: “@Stratta where did blue zone come from? Anyways, I think the 3s change should be 2s and that would be a little better. But it's fine the way it is imo. We don't camp a spot, we roam, chase, and anticipate. Ganking shouldn't be guaranteed. I think ganking someone should take more skill than a chain gang of autos. I'm sure with time they will perfect the game. It's only week 2 and the devs are very responsive. ” I truly think that more skill based tools should be introduced to t…

• Quote from SMEKT: “Quote from Stratta: “So what you're saying is that two priests who were chasing two mounted players, dismounted them. I'd love to see you explain this.... ” It is exactly as i stated. Do I need to buy you Rosetta Stone to understand? "We planned, we poisoned, we killed", just like George Washington said. Poison+slow+smite=dismount. Can't imagine the possibilities with a db or warbow if we managed this. Experiment a little. ” I was asking for the details of how you procured a d…

• Quote from SMEKT: “Quote from Stratta: “Two gankers on foot enter home territory zone, gank a guy while he is fighting mobs, he cries for help and two of us arrive to avenge him. They see us, engage, realize the tide of battle is not going in their favor. So they barely make it back to the zone with under 10% hp. After they zone, they are bubbled, mount up, and GG laugh as they ride into the sun. This must be that elite pvp you keep talking about, right? The mechanics surrounding mounting and di…

Quote from Seirou: “Nothing changed for smart gankers, guys. youtu.be/jfiutktEnxI ” Biased video. Nothing but dumbo players and consensual fights.

• Krappa, It has become clear what your argument is: "I like the change and i'll flame anyone who says they don't. I'm also the only real PvPer" Great contribution Krapoop. Look forward to more of your insight....

lulz, Devs make a spotlight for Nausk and then a few weeks later make his gameplay style nearly irrelevant.

• Quote from Kappatronic: “Quote from Erika: “Quote from Kappatronic: “still quoting parts of my posts and even editing them. i am done. ” If your overall argument is built on individual points you cant defend then it starts to look like you dont really have an argument. You have a belief that what you feel about the topic is right, and the arguments you make are simply grasping to try and defend it. ” i never had an arguement to start with. i was answering to other people then you jumped in quoti…

• Quote from Kappatronic: “Quote from Stratta: “Quote from Kappatronic: “Quote from Stratta: “Quote from Kappatronic: “Quote from Stratta: “Quote from Kappatronic: “I can say tho its pretty funny walking past a gatherer on a direwolf and him shitting his pants trying to mount and run away and hitting the wall. I then pmed him telling him i dont gank gatherers he was like "oh shit bro i nearly had a heart attack i got so much shit on me". PvP is about Respect. These kids have none. Let them think t…

• Quote from solventh: “nausk s videos are the best example. devs say they dont want combat if both sides dont agree. and nausk nearly %75 of the time dismounts his victims without their will to fight.. what about now? he ll continue to do it? yes. why? cos he has the best dismounter build + he is pro at it. what about the others? no, they wont be that much successful. ” You do realize that video is pre-dismount nerf, right?

• Quote from Kappatronic: “Quote from Stratta: “Quote from Kappatronic: “Quote from Stratta: “Quote from Kappatronic: “I can say tho its pretty funny walking past a gatherer on a direwolf and him shitting his pants trying to mount and run away and hitting the wall. I then pmed him telling him i dont gank gatherers he was like "oh shit bro i nearly had a heart attack i got so much shit on me". PvP is about Respect. These kids have none. Let them think they are pvpers it doesnt matter anyway. ” Ther…

• Quote from Kappatronic: “Quote from Stratta: “Quote from Kappatronic: “I can say tho its pretty funny walking past a gatherer on a direwolf and him shitting his pants trying to mount and run away and hitting the wall. I then pmed him telling him i dont gank gatherers he was like "oh shit bro i nearly had a heart attack i got so much shit on me". PvP is about Respect. These kids have none. Let them think they are pvpers it doesnt matter anyway. ” There is a fundamental issue with your inflammator…