Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 208.

• Quote from TheGreek: “Quote from Blatta: “Quote from TheGreek: “Now answer this simple question, why would anyone in their right mind want to spend countless of hours of their precious time, doing activities that are nowhere near fun, to accumulate wealth that is not even spendable anymore, in a game? ” Relax/Escape ” So people relax doing tedious tasks, spending countless hours orchestrating cartels throughout numerous cities, manipulating markets, getting frustrated at mere mortals that try to…

• Quote from TheGreek: “Now answer this simple question, why would anyone in their right mind want to spend countless of hours of their precious time, doing activities that are nowhere near fun, to accumulate wealth that is not even spendable anymore, in a game? ” Relax/Escape

• Yes, seriously. Its boring stuff. Other aspects of the game offer much more.

• Quote from baybiscuit: “Its obvious that rmt is going on, i just dont know why sbi doesnt react ” No, it is not. Be thankful that people care about the plots and keep their service up for you.

• It is actually not allowed to use two accounts at the same time beside islands and formerly territories - i guess it is Hideouts now (or should be). So if you get caught scouting on an alt while playing with your main or another alt, you risk to get banned. It is allowed to have a "meat" scout though. No way to control that anyway.

• Healer Killer

Blatta - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from sandstorm22: “ I do know that in Arena, whoever has the best healer wins. ” Really, screw this game if it would be this easy. It is not. People above already gave you two concrete builds. Have you tried it? Mana drain can work in long fights, which are rare in arena though.

• Where'd you get your nick?

Blatta - - Forum Banter

Blatta means cockroach in latin. Cockroach was my favorite pve boss in pocket legends where i met the people i joined Albion Alpha with.

• Looking for Legendary Explorer Anchor.

Blatta - - Trade

Quote from GonkGonk: “Dang so I would have to spend 10mill to get the anchor then give it to someone who bought the legendary founder pack but no longer has the anchor to even place it, is there any such thing as a service for this? Like does the anchor consume itself forever when you use it? ” Just to to be clear about the part i marked bold - a founder can place as much anchors as he wants. So any founder can help.

• The market value of resources (which are defining the value of the return) scales different then their item value (which defines the base crafting price i think). So maybe it is true that refining T4 on an island is better, but look very closely at higher tiers/enchantments and weapons/gear before you burn your money.

• Monday bump

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “ROFL - the game original design was around fair fights.. in ancient history it was called GvG and it was beside full loot and open world the USP of the game ” IIRC correctly, from old screenshots, original design was around killing bunnies with a sword on plain grassland. On topic: To me it seems, that in combination with more ZVZ CTAs now, the actual portal design puts a little bit too much pressure on the bz entry compared to pre queen.

• Quote from Ikcen: “ Quote from Blatta: “Which market you talking about? A simpler explanation would be people just selling gear dropped from mobs in the auction. ” This is possible. But it is also intervention, as the mobs should buy gear from the black market, so it should have name. ” Cannot find a dev statement about it rn, but pretty sure the items looses the crafter name after going through the black market. There were complaints about it on the forums with the introduction of the black mar…

• Which market you talking about? A simpler explanation would be people just selling gear dropped from mobs in the auction.

• Update: Reinstall option worked for me on a windows system (finally)

• Had the "Failed to load mono" error too. Actually using the reinstall option in the launcher. But the "Download remaining" only grew bigger, from 1,5GB to 2,2GB now. ... No, actually it says 3,2GB remaining now. Will that ever work?

• The Battle of Caerleon

Blatta - - News & Announcements

Died in Elwood, then some 100 suicides to get in Caerleon again without success for an hour. Haven't expected more from "Events" in Albion though , so all good lel

• Quote from Seldom: “4:5 chance to win a Gold Battle Eagle or Gold Tower Chariot or Gold Colossus Beetle ” Return of exclusive items destroys trust inthe value of this kind of items and is devaluating the collectors game style and investment possibilities besides gold. Ok, not the major point of this game. But why is it neccessary? Nobody is even able to rename and recolor this mounts a bit?

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

Blatta - - Developers' Statements

Without having it tested, I'm pretty damn sure the result will be very close to 42.

• That picture is documenting 7 clicks in 1 second. Maybe up to 1:59 seconds, depending on how milliseconds are rounded for the UI. How often is a human able to click in 1 sec with moving the mouse? I would guess 4 clicks in 1 sec is not so hard to reach.