Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Quote from MadDave: “Hey guys, we do not see a problem with this kind of software. It only changes the mouse cursor on a driver level and does not interfere with the game client in any way. I don't see an unfair advantage either. Your request of customizable mouse cursors has been noted David ” Thanks for letting us now. However, Wouldn't it be a lot better if you just implemented this into the game? Give us the option to choose a more visible cursor from the settings. I can't imagine it would t…

• I'm not sure what the auto attack delay is, but a longer delay would be better because that allows you to kite or strafe between attacks. I have seen that's what Nausk does, he's always strafing or kiting between each Q + auto attack. And imho, it makes sense that bows and any other ranged weapons do less auto attack damage than a melee weapon. Being ranged is a big advantage. I think all weapons have it's niche. For example, firewall isn't as good for world pvp as speed shot is because speed sh…