Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Random crashing since patch

Yeepayayoo - - Bugs

The special client seems to have fixed the crashes, but I do still suffer from stutters that I didn't get before patch 8. Thank you for your hard work and hope the stutters will be fixed too.

Yeepayayoo - - Bugs

I did a clean install this morning outside of Steam, which seemed to fix the issue I could play for a couple of hours. Until maintenance that is, after maintenance I already got 2 crashes and my game is jittery again.

Yeepayayoo - - Bugs

I uninstalled the game from steam and installed it from the game website directly in a different folder as mentioned in the e-mail. So far I haven't crashed and it seems to work fine, no need to put the settings lower so far. Will update later.

Yeepayayoo - - Bugs

Hi there, Thanks for reaching out to us and I hope you're doing well today. I'm sorry to hear your game is crashing as that certainly is no fun, so let's see what we can do to fix that for you. First, try clicking "Settings" and then the "Repair" buttons on the bottom left of the launcher. If it continues, try reinstalling the game in a new location, by downloading a fresh install of Albion Online from albiononline.com/en/download. This ensures that you have all the latest files and updates for …

Yeepayayoo - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, just to clarify here - your game client closes without any error message? ” That is correct. E-mail has been sent.

Yeepayayoo - - Bugs

After the patch the game just exits every so often, without any bug report. Another person in global chat said to have the same problem. Clean install after PC restart did not fix the issue. It happened between 11:30-55 UTC.