Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• There's are some stress happening thanks to the Vasort's Cartel finally taking over Caerleon stations and raising taxes above 80%. The crafting/refining fee can be a little shady since the game doesn't explain how it actually works, but I know enough to help you understand it and know if it is still worth crafting in Caerleon. I've analyzed the average crafting costs of all set pieces in different scenarios. They are made in Warrior, hunter and mage stations, all of which are at 80% as I make th…

• I've been dealing with laborers for some time now, but I was uncomfortable with the profit of each being a little shady. So I made a spreadsheet to know how much I was actually getting from each of them in their respective happiness rate. Here it is: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…RL5XzlM/edit#gid=51295099 The first table gives a general understanding of each laborer in their tier with 100% happiness, it is good to know who is more profitable. Keep in mind that the higher the tier the more the l…

• Great change thanks! Any news about the average volume field?

• @Cathair The journals section only show partially full journals. albiononline2d.com/en/item/cat…urnal?tier=4&enchantment=

• Dagger dash gives combat status

AuBurnGG - - Bugs

Quote from Fusionbomb: “That only applies to dashes with a secondary snare effect (hammer, etc) afaik. You sure you didn't use the bloodletter E to dash through a rabbit or player? Video footage would help alot. Did you get feared by raven? Or perhaps a lag spike? Just throwing out some potential ideas of what could have happened. ” To replicate this situation I would need someone that isn't from my alliance or to create a second character. The (W) dash, I'm sure, I knew that the (E) dash would …

AuBurnGG - - Bugs

Quote from Fusionbomb: “If the (W) dash on dagger was all you used, that would not put you into combat. What else did you use? ” Just the (W) Dash, My auto-attack is configured to be a double click, so I don't believe I auto-attacked anyone by accident. I asked my guild colleagues about this and some of them told me that this happened to them as well. Apparently, the Dash gives combat status IF you dash thru an enemy. So if someone is between you and your destination it counts as an interacted s…

• Why would you think this is necessary? I'm a crafter and I don't give a damn about losing my gear in PvP.

AuBurnGG - - Bugs

Recently I got ganked footsteps away from the region exit, I was dismounted and in a desperate measure to escape, I dashed to the exit zone, just to stay still with a expression and a combat status. Is this working properly? As far as I know, non-aggressive skills weren't meant to give you combat status, such as sprints, and dash doesn't interact with any other player.

• Quote from ferredoxin: “"At that time, I noticed that there is a tax system in Caerleon (which is definetely not found by me). And I realized that with that system there could be a chance to profit from the shops more than my past experiences" So what you are saying is the preface of your whole piece is a moot point. You claim to have "studied ways to make more money" then go on to say that when you returned to the game you found a cartel price fixing circuit that was more profitable than your r…

• The guild chose the symbol and, trying not go political, SBI agreed with it. Although we all know this woudn't be allowed with the nazism symbol. Before, a shitstorm start about my comparison, know that there is a lot of people that actually think the hammer and syicle is as bad as the swastika. In my opinion, SBI should come to terms with the guild to change the symbol. Nobody would want this hot potato in their hands. If you haven't noticed, the same symbol appears in the toolmaker's station. …

• A system to set fixed prices and remove anyone that disagree? HOW THE HELL IS THAT NOT A CARTEL?! You just gave the best description of a cartel I've ever seen. Of course, the price battle is bad for all the shop owners, the plot price is too high, to begin with. Your 'system' is setting 'fair' fees based on the CURRENT plot and bidding prices. The game has just made a huge change to the bidding system and now needs time for the market to adjust the prices, you're just forcing your way against t…

• And turn the game into Pay-to-win? No, thank you. If you're not happy that your t8 gear isn't worthy, than buy and pop a bunch of tomes.

• AO is too full

AuBurnGG - - Rants

AO is not full enough. If there wasn't that many players you wouldn't even sell your resources or itens.

• Like This: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…7fa1d27efe0b3790d809f5fce It's a small and simple change that can make a huge difference for traders and crafters. The volume is an important variable to measure how fast an item sells and can be a definitive factor to decide on what item to expend or time and effort. The information is already in the chart, but it's hard to compile an average for the timeframe.

• Quote from Tycho: “Quote from Saabotage: “... I hope this helps... but somebody who can afford to buy every single plot in fort sterling and lymhurst can afford to out bid almost everybody in the game... It's a delima if you forcefully break their monopolies. Well thats not very capitalistic.. but other then putting a restriction in place that makes them give it up, I think fort sterling will still be entirely owned by diva in 3 months... I do hope this helps! ” FYI, monopolies are not allowed i…

• Quote from shapeless79: “1. Capital City bank and guild/private island bank are shared, as in the contents can be accessed from any of the capitals or the islands. 2. Tier V and up Blue zones so I can gather and fish in peace. Failing that, if I am not flagged for PvP then I am not participating in that aspect of the game, regardless of what zone I am in. 3. Premium should apply to all characters. If I pay for a subscription or a service for the game it should be applied account wide, not just o…

• 1. More stations tiles in every city, higher food consumption and happiness to maintain it. We need more competition and more more drawdowns to own one, or else a single player could just own everything with barely any work or administration skills. 2. Colored HUD when the hostile mode is active. It's easy to forget the hostile on and possibly die for this stupid mistake. 3. I know you guys are already working on it, but I would like to enforce on the obvious. Optimize the server and the game as…

• The little circle in the corner is too hidden, it is too easy to forget the hostile active and go unoticed. I suggest changing the color of the skills HUD to red whe you are hostile.

• Quote from Whitman: “Шутите? Я ток начал подфармился норм и откат? Что за приколы? ” это не шутка нам нужен откат