Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• This is just an idea on the Laborer Journal, currently you get the Empty, Partly Full, and Full icon changes in your inventory. However to see the actual number of Fame needed you have to click on the book and open the rather screen filling window for it. Perhaps adding in a mouse over display or a tracking to show it on the side of the screen like your Destiny Board and Daily Bonus trackers. Would make it a bit easier to check how much more you have to gather to fill it up.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from PretzStarwind: “for players who are unguilded they need to use city plots as the personal islands only have so many slots for buildings ” Improvise. Form a one man guild and have your own guild island which is big enough for all crafting stations with space left over. Your lack of thinking outside the box is one of the reasons you expect the devs to solve things for you which are already in your gift to change. Quote from PretzStarwind: “And saying "the community …

• Ok, as with many people I am about to hit the point where I need to start farming in the T6-8 Black/Red zones for materials and while I don't entirely hate the fact for Full Loot PVP, I do hate how off balance the PVE/PVP gear is with Gatherer gear. You are extremely squishy in Gatherer sets as you don't get near the same synergy with your armor to your weapons so even if your base stats are good with the Gatherer sets, you don't get any damage or healing boosts, or any defense boosts. Your skil…

• Ok sorry Beywulf but what you have here is a problem of the definition of "make your own story" vs "I want to Role-Play Fan-Fiction" Making your own story in a game means you are an active part of the game and actions have consequences, what you do shapes the outlook of the game even in minute details. Saying "I want to RP" is sitting down with a written out text file of "history" and making up fan-fiction stories of what your character does in the world without actually playing the game itself.…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Black zone gathering is zero risk now, considering there are hideouts in every corner of the map. To be fair, red zone is now very high risk for gatherers, so you should get more exp there. And you get way more enchanted nodes in black zone, so there is that - and less gatherers, thus that means more nodes. ” Sorry but I fail to see how Black Zones are 0 risk for gatherers. Hideouts don't make you immune to ganking, loss of items, and the power comparison between Normal PVP…

• PVP

PretzStarwind - - Feedback & Suggestions

Having hit this point myself I do have to say I wish there was a better solution for the T6-T8 Black/Red zone for Gatherers. Currently the Gathering gear doesn't compare well with people in normal PVP or even PVE spec gear. So all a group of gankers has to do is dive on the gatherer and even if he has a set of body guards there's very little they can do to keep the very squishy Gatherer from being creamed. This is also an issue of the 1v5 outnumbering situation, being in a group of 3 or so and s…

• Quote from blappo: “Public hideouts can aleviate this opening whole new cities to the game, But the access permissions are broken. Hideout Permissions If we could have public hideouts not only do you get new crafting stations, with 30% rate for ours 15% or something refining, but also markets in BZ so you dont have to leave through portals... it fixes all the queen problems but its broken now 10 weeks into queen and devs arent even listening ” This is an interesting idea except that it is also a…

• As you can sell them on the market, for some unknown reason, and get some silver out of them I think it would be a better idea to simply add on a tab to the Repair station where you can Sell Trash items. This is for 2 main reasons that I think are logical. 1 is that it'll mean Trash items are picked up and not just left in an inventory on the ground that the server has to hold the data for it being there for a set amount of time. 2 is so that the Market Board itself doesn't have it on there and …

• I've made a post about this issue as well, and gotten the same feedback that is basically all summed up by "get gud!" mentality that many MMO players seem to have. First off I still don't make a ton of silver in the game, I'm no where near able to even afford the 25+million for a single plot. However for players who are unguilded they need to use city plots as the personal islands only have so many slots for buildings. And saying "the community can fix this and the game devs shouldn't have to wo…

• I have only been playing for about a week or so, and I'm just in T4 stuff. I have to say that the T1-3 stuff is all nice and easy to craft as you don't have to spend silver to make it. However the T4-8 items you have to go to a Player owned shop and craft the materials and items there for a silver price per craft. Many of the players are not bad but when I went looking through the main cities to compare the Usage % I was noticing that a LOT of the buildings seem to be owned by a small group of a…

• Hello Luuu90, I am also a new player who has mostly been solo. I did join a guild with some nice guys, first one was with a few people who didn't really do much, but the second one has some nice helpful people. I do agree with you on the Solo Dungeons, some more variation in them would be nice. The Open World Point of Interest isn't a really bad idea but it is something that can be more magnets for griefing and camping. I'm a gatherer and crafter myself, so going around solo doing that is someth…

• Dungeon Que

PretzStarwind - - Feedback & Suggestions

I actually came here with the intention of making a feedback post about the Dungeon being Cleared or at least half empty myself today. However I don't, repeat DON'T, want WoW's "I'm so lazy I can't even go to the dungeon" queuing system. All that will do is make it where everyone sits in 1 major city and queue up to spam dungeons and then it'll become just like WoW, where you see tons of people in the city, but out in the world is next to ghost town dead. I do think we need to have it where once…