Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 88.

• All i want for sword is other/quicker Splitting Slash animation.

• I am probably the first player who likes changes in mounts. Does not breed or sell them, but different varieties of horses and oxen look more like the climate of the Middle Ages, then players on all kinds of lizards, tigers and bears. I associate these types of bizarre mounts mainly with poor Asian MMOs.

• 1h sword, claymore, 1h dagger, BL, 1h curse all this weapon i play can win 1v1 against nature healer. Players who call them OP must play 0 burst, 0 cc builds or something like that. If you have a problem with nature healer use mage robe and problem fixed. Nature is not good at any content, unlike holy. In solo it is at most average. In addition more nerfs are coming: Nature Staffs - Self Healing Sickness - It now requires less casts to activate - Healing Reduction: 25% -> 40% - Revitalize (all N…

• Corrupted dungeon is awaited by solo players since the announcement of SRD. In the next patch, SBI can deal with PvE. New mobs, mechanics, dungeon types or open world activities. However, I would not count on pure PvE, because from the point of view of game economics and crafting, no activity can give great profits without a chance to lose your inventory.

• It will still work on kite build, healing and facetanking enemy was stupid anyway.

• A lot depends on how many HP the shards will have, and whether they will be protected by some relatively strong mobs. I do not plan to play ratting, I hope that will finally play with my claymore build

• I do not often OW ganks(I prefer solo dive in SRD), but when it happens is solo or in 2-3 people and it is possible catch and kill the target without chain cc.The patch does not weaken small scale ganking, only braindead zerg ganks, which do not allow the caught person to counterplay.You can still nuke a person in 20v1 so it won't change much, at most the weakest gankers who can't play this game will suffer.

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Niefart: “"That's why I don't get into fight against them apart of inside 5's" You won't have much choice in the upcoming corupted dungeon.If SBI doesn't make a 2v2 HG mistake, and design will not allow you to run around the clock and eternal escape, these two weapons in the current state of balance will in my opinion be a problem. One is holy, they are slow and you can get away from them, but they do a decent dmg from smite and it's really hard to kill them. …

• "That's why I don't get into fight against them apart of inside 5's" You won't have much choice in the upcoming corupted dungeon.If SBI doesn't make a 2v2 HG mistake, and design will not allow you to run around the clock and eternal escape, these two weapons in the current state of balance will in my opinion be a problem. One is holy, they are slow and you can get away from them, but they do a decent dmg from smite and it's really hard to kill them. The second is DG, because as mentioned earlier…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “basicaly a 1H dagger E forces you to pop a defense or else you have to run. most weapons do not give such a sense of danger when you use E unlike 1 hand dagger or daggers in general ” No other weapon loses hp after activating its E. Daggers are a weapon mainly for quickly killing individual targets, so their E must pose a threat to a single player. 1h dagger and a pair of daggers are just predictable and easy to counter, the real challenge in pvp are death givers and…

• When I meet solo 1h dagger, I usually don't even change my helmet to hunter hood, I just use invisibility with assasin jacked. I don't remember ever losing vs 1h dagger. I think that the problem for most beginners / or pure PvE players is the desire to have a perfect build for a fast farm and at the same time be good at small pvp. It's doesn't work that way. You have to choose, either you risk a poor PvP with a very good PvE or do a build that is able to defend itself but slower kills mobs.

• I agree, deathgivers are too strong and they deserve a nerf, but he should only touch this weapon, I don't think the rest of the daggers are too strong. 1h dagger is easy to counter, and he loses hp by himself, so against a mobile character he may lose more than he will gain from E. In PvE 1h, the dagger is the king of DPS single target, but this was the idea of putting this weapon on even before rework. I don't see anything wrong with it, just like the fact that greataxe is the best DPS AoE in …

• A fact for new players is a big investment and a big risk of loss, but the current meta is what, and it looks like this for a long time. Gear changes in HG, arenas, even solo dungeon. As for the subject, old nature, with thorns dot on W, was the king of 1v1 (who could be escaped anyway), the new nature is at most average.Certainly there are weapons that have problems in 1v1 against them, but then the said mage robe just solves the problem, and this is the armor that even fame farm goes well with…

• IMO if u below 60% HP or with defensive and mobility skills on CD any dmg dealer with simular IP will kill u almost instant. If in such a situation it would be possible to put up a reasonable resistance, the number of gankers would be much lower, they are not looking for a balanced fight but an easy kill.

• Here u get data about players gearing albiononline2d.com/en/meta BTW most weapons have a niche in which they work. For example claws are very good for ganking, but in ZvZ you won't meet them, just like nobody will do solo dungeons in full tank set. Claws and warbows have a perfect combination of ganks skills, so they are often used for this, but there are also many other weapons that are suitable.

• As for the guardian helmet IMO scaling should remain, but the effect should apply only to the owner, the end of AoE both healing and dot removal. In addition, I would increase the treatment from 10% to 20% and double the skill CD - then total healing would remain unchanged, it would also be a counter to cursed staff etc, but not as strong as it is now.

• Yes aditional stack of HC and ms bonus is why anybody pick it, but its again beacouse Heroic is so strong, not beacouse iron will is OP by design. Nerfing dmg reducion or purge immunity would not change the usability of the skill too much (only for galatine), but if the gameplay of swords did not revolve around heroic stacks, hardly anyone would use iron will. It is not the "W" that is the problem.

• Quote from Borbarad: “W on axes : Adrenaline Boost 1) Increases movement speed by 50% 2) Increases damage by 20% 20 seconds cd, 35 mana ( costs even more mana than W on swords despite it´s few functions), 5 seconds duration W on swords : Iron Will. 1) Increases movement speed by 20% 2) Reduces incoming damage by 26% 3) Increases your heroic charge by 1 ( meaning if your stacks are running out, you can refresh it with it) 4) Makes you Unpurgeable ( that´s just disgustingly OP ) 20 seconds CD, 29 …

• I wish they all were equally useful. Only then there will be variety, otherwise it will always meet with 1-2 best. All despite different actions and use in different situations they will be equally useful and the one from which the player will usually be tied will depend on his preferences and game style, not the one that is currently OP. I think that is balance. BTW I don't think parry is the best in the game either, imo belongs to those balanced. If I had to choose the strongest W with the wea…

• This moment then some other weapons have E on lower CD then sword W .... Parry immobilizes user on place, need some good timing ( specialy on high ms ). Like some before me, I think movement speed from HC stack shud be nerfed, but not parry. Hamstring deserves little love, and Splitting Slash shortening of animation and stand time. Then parry would not be so common, because there would be good alternatives.