Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 134.

• Quote from Tabor: “Desert has 2 droppable mounts and so does forest. Seems quite balanced. You are not suppose to be gathering for pups anyway that is just a side benefit chance. ” have u ever go to any t6 or t7 steppe map? how many hyeans do you seen dead? im not talking about t8, im talking where is unbalanced(T6 and T7). T8 maps are balanced, we have mammos in steppes, and we have in the forest, bear, boar and wolfs. Quote from Fusionbomb: “so if an individual is gathering for skins, it would…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from ViniColen: “Theres no T7 mammos anymore. ” that's true, but my answer remains the same if you're trying to gather t6, there are way more animals in the steppe... most of which are full, whereas direwolves are not usually full ” almost every wolf are full xD and theres a lot of wolf, i drop one puppie per hour or less. at least where i gather, they all are full. I gather between Fort sterling and lymh lock.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from ViniColen: “But im talking about t6 and t7. ” I am, too. There are T7 mammoths. Not to mention aspects (T6) are biome-specific. ” think you are confused. Theres no T7 mammos anymore. They were replaced for rhinos.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “i prefer skinning in steppes... way more animals, and mammoth pups are worth 5-10x as much as the pups you listed ” But im talking about t6 and t7. When i clean the t8map, i go to the T6. But never to the hyenas, because wolfs can drop puppies. This cause a bad distribution. I dont see ppl gathering t6 in steppes as i see in the forest.

• ppl asking for hardcore content, but crying when SBI put some balance in it, being more competitive, harder, and fair for every side. it doesnt make sense. SBI took your honey pot huh? Want an easy game? go play league of legends.

• Hi. If you are a leater gatherer, where do you like to gather t6 and t7? I think you would aswer in the forest, right? you can drop wolf and boar. Because of that, we see a bad distribution of gathers between forest and desert. Why would you rather to kill hyenas and rhinos if it dont drop puppies? Well, my solution is simple: To create hyena and rhino mounts. hyena would be equal as direwolf and rhino would be equal as direboar, or being different in some especifications. Going futher, we have …

• It is funny only for gankers that are looking for easy money. They arent looking for a real fight. Its sooo easy to kill someone that cant fight you back. This means Albion is a hardcore game? lol. For me, its an easy game for ppl looking for easy PvP content xD. Go play HG, ZvZ, Crystal .. This is hardcore content. Not ganking someone that cant kill you.

• Quote from yiconomics: “There so many counters to death givers. Players just want to use cheap gear in 2v2, 5v5 hellgates. Don't complain when you're using 4.1 in a 5v5. There's so many counters to death giver 1v1. In 5v5 the deathgivers has to take time to load his attack up, so this gives your team significant time to make a push. People act like they've never seen a taproot, shield, guardian armor. Players go pure glass cannon builds in 4.1 and then complain about getting killed to fast by de…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Tabor: “Haha mage robe almost purely exists to deter bow from being excessively broken. If they fix bow E in some way they could completely revamp mage robe. Would be more interesting. ” Actually no. Mage robe is absolutely broken. It´s the most annoying armor to deal with, and it´s no suprise everyone is playing that crap in hellgates and crystals. Let´s say you fight against bunch of melee users. One mage robe, and rip their hellion jackets, buffs and everythin…

• This forum is so funny hahaha. Always same thing. People claims that something is OP. Everyone using that weapon. Then ppl that likes these build come to cry, begging to not nerf it. This happened before(cleric robe+graveguard helm), cultist robe too, and it will happen with DG, just wait xD. It doesnt match with the new content, that are looking for a fair x1. Bro, everyone is using that. The win rate is one of the highest by far. And i need to listen ppl saying that whoever says it is OP are c…

• Quote from Niefart: “"That's why I don't get into fight against them apart of inside 5's" You won't have much choice in the upcoming corupted dungeon.If SBI doesn't make a 2v2 HG mistake, and design will not allow you to run around the clock and eternal escape, these two weapons in the current state of balance will in my opinion be a problem. One is holy, they are slow and you can get away from them, but they do a decent dmg from smite and it's really hard to kill them. The second is DG, because…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3cab8bce08901ca1c3ee90c5c

• cmon SBI. Fix that bow until next balance content.

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from ViniColen: “Quote from Equart: “Relax guys , it is not even a nerf. 25% less heal/mana gain is nothing. Cultist was fixed in a wrong way, nothing will change. ” Agree. 1% per tick is nothing. Should be vulnerable to phisical dmg too. ” They actually did that lol. Glad i sold all my cultist way before this announcement, made millions by speculating ” gg guys hahaha. now its fair.

• Problem is the players dont see any utility for these items. Theres no use for the Royal armor. Its useless.

• Quote from Owlsane: “Too much delicate do buff damage because if you buff it too much then every weapon can use that damage buff efficiently and better than any auto-attack weapons. (you lose the "exclusivity" The attack speed is ok on slow AS auto-attack weapon but very bad on high AS auto-attack weapons (machine turret gameplay) so it's basically usable on forged hammers and spears. What i would suggest to be a very good gear for ALL auto builds and stays exclusivr is this : For 8 or 10s 25% A…

• Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from ViniColen: “Its ok, bad, dont know because you are not into basic atk builds? Well, to get an conclusion, i tested forge hammers, 1h dagger and trinity with hunter jacket and stalker jacket(t 4.2). My results were disappointing. Hunter jacket is an exclusive jacket for basic attack builds. So, it should inflict the highest dmg for basic attacks, right? Well.. this doesnt happen.. With a lot of testing, stalker jacket inflicted more damage with forge hammers and …

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “No, hunter and plate is okay Cloth is just absurd broken ” "tell me why" I made arguments. Facts. You disagreed. You must have some valid argument, right? And no.. Cloth is not broken lol.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “very funny as if you can run daggers has a mobility on Q on short cd and if they manage get in 1-2 autos they gain move speed. so unless you got a hard counter stop you are fked ” Hunter hood, assassins jacket(with a little evade first), reflect-w-spear, hellion hood, fiend robe, mage robe. stuffs like that can block 100% 1h dagger. Cleric robe, hellion shoes, W-reflect-sword. These can block partially.

• Its ok, bad, dont know because you are not into basic atk builds? Well, to get an conclusion, i tested forge hammers, 1h dagger and trinity with hunter jacket and stalker jacket(t 4.2). My results were disappointing. Hunter jacket is an exclusive jacket for basic attack builds. So, it should inflict the highest dmg for basic attacks, right? Well.. this doesnt happen.. With a lot of testing, stalker jacket inflicted more damage with forge hammers and trinity. And with 1h dagger deals almost the s…