Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Servers down

MagnusRagnarson - - Bugs

The same thing is happening here: connection failure, black screen, disconnection ... fix this soon.

• Hello, I've been at Albion for at least 6 months, I play in Brazil, and my ping until a week ago was 140 ~ 160. At least 1 week, I have a very high ping, between 210 ~ 250, and sometimes it reaches 500.Please fix this problem. I never had this problem with ping until the week before that.

• Random crashing since patch

MagnusRagnarson - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Achilies: “Hey @Mytherceria I would like to try this option to see if it helps however I am not too PC savvy and would like to know if I have to uninstall my current version of the game or if this acts as an overlay to the client I currently have installed? I also have a ticket open with support and recently replied with my information and attachments as requested. I would appreciate if you could help me out with a reply. Thanks again ” Hi, thanks for providin…

MagnusRagnarson - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from MagnusRagnarson: “(and no, I will not do what you suggested because it is not a solution to the problem) ” Hi there, we would like to know if the test version works for players, so that we can implement a viable solution to the problem. Hope that clarifies! ” Moderator, excuse me but this is not a solution. I took damage yesterday because of a bad patch. I am unable to play and I created my character through the steam client. Changing clients and having to pla…

MagnusRagnarson - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi @Ksaviy @mindtunnel @Haydari, can you please try out the instructions below from my previous post and see if this helps? Please give us your feedback, so that we can work on resolving this issue as soon as possible. Thank you! Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Thanks for getting in touch with support regarding the info requested for the issue where your game keeps crashing after Patch 8. Our devs have rolled out a version for players who are affected by this issue…

• I play in Brazil and I have this problem for 1 hour. For South American countries, does the problem take longer to solve?

• Good evening.First of all, I apologize for my proficiency in the English language. I am Brazilian and I have a little difficulty typing in English. I need help with a problem: I would like to know if the fishery is nerfed. After the queen update, I felt some difficult differences to go unnoticed. At the time when I was fishing in the black dungeon of Caerleon, in half an hour of fishing, with tier 7 avalorian rod, nut pie and tier 5 bite, I was able to fish with a drop rate much higher than what…