Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 334.

• My fucking god am I livid. You fucks let gatherers get RAPED by frost, yet oh no if an escaping gatherer uses his fucking CROPPER CAP to escape a rape cage, he is locked out for 'being the aaggressor'. Seriously fuck this shit. Another pig down the fucking drain. Fuck gathering. albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/99159656 FIVE fucking shitters I ran from, only to get fucked over by my own fucking skillset.

• Albion in 2014

Crane - - General Questions & Discussions

Real gatherers understand why a reset will never happen.

• Quote from EkmekBey: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Painolympion: “Quote from Joking_de_Almeida: “Quote from BurakOlmezz: “aE83aMzwtf i cant find albion? Edit: imgur.com/aE83aMz ” same hapenning here ” Maybe this means it is about to be added back on GeForce now very soon?? ” Hey there,just to reconfirm that we are actively working on it. That means that it should be back soon! ” Is there anyway we can play it on GFN right now? ” GEEE I WONDER NO

• Albion in 2014

Quote from Rexi: “Finstack reporting in, not playing tho waiting if they ever do fresh start server or seasonal one that resets (Almost like the beta alpha tests were) ” You clearly never gathered. A reset will never happen.

• Quote from koninka: “but imagine lvlin up arcane weapons is pain atm- i will much more time and kindness( lol) of pary members to do it - same goes for any non meta artefact weapon (galas iccicle etc), now with armors going the same way it will be even worse. so ye rip new players aka hardcore 24/7grind is real ” Arcane has always been a pain to level. Nothing changed. It is more welcoming to new players. Jesus. Quote from Calesvol: “Quote from Tabor: “This is actually better for new players not…

• Your BZ is BS

Crane - - Rants

"you speaking of efficiency, i gather. And yet i gather on swiftie - why ? Because it´s rather efficient." -- Borbarad Efficient. LOL.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Crane: “Finally gatherers will actually have a chance of using their escape skills. ” Like they don´t have the chance lol. To not have chance, you would have to be stunned by like 20 gankers , like bruh ” They don't when they are instant stunned on dismount from a group. The devs know this is a problem, that's why they are proposing this solution. Sucks to be you!

• Finally gatherers will actually have a chance of using their escape skills. Getting hit by perpetual claws outside your HO entrance has been OH SO FUN.

• Quote from EpIcOnE101: “Quote from Crane: “Quote from EpIcOnE101: “Quote from Crane: “I leveled most of my arcane through skinning, using the skinning chest to be able to kill stuff. The rest of my levels(especially high) came from fame credits acquired through 1h dagger fame farming. Get 1h dagger/torch (great axe also works), assassin hood, leather chest (pick something), leather boots. Fame farm solos. Repeat and acquire fame credits once your spec is high enough. Dump those credits into arca…

• I suck SBI DICK

Crane - - Forum Banter

I just wanted to let this out before the big news hit!

• Arena Rewards

Crane - - Feedback & Suggestions

It's part of the game you ignorant child? It's perfectly legal to take advantage of players like yourself? You zoned in on that word and thing you have some sort of moral authority against me? "4real? Everything is good at home?" wtf bro WTF bro can you use words? 4real? 4REAL. Spoken like a true 3rd world retard. Freud enlighten me more as to what your 6th grader analysis has provided. You asses much about me from a simple reply on a forum? Child go to school. Learn something.

• Frustrations

10 days to reach T8 from gathering in the blues. DAMN how things have changed from the start. It used to take months.

• Workers

Mercenary laborers are the EASIEST raw laborers to fill books for; they are balanced around that fact. You can be lazy fame farming with your crew, making extra money for no effort. Gatherers actually have to risk gathering.

• Quote from EpIcOnE101: “Quote from Crane: “I leveled most of my arcane through skinning, using the skinning chest to be able to kill stuff. The rest of my levels(especially high) came from fame credits acquired through 1h dagger fame farming. Get 1h dagger/torch (great axe also works), assassin hood, leather chest (pick something), leather boots. Fame farm solos. Repeat and acquire fame credits once your spec is high enough. Dump those credits into arcane. Faming arcane quickly as an arcane is a…

• LOL HUGE WAVES. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

• One Handed Dagger

1h dagger can dish out the highest dps in the game. Sorry it takes some skill to know when to activate / deactivate.

• Your BZ is BS

Crane - - Rants

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I cannot wait to look at your killboard! WOW. ZERO. PVP. FAME. ZERO. Please educate me on the workings of the Blackzone @Borbarad.

• Referals System is a Fraud

"Forums are not flooded by protests because players prefer to spend time play the game rather than to protest in forums..." Or their referral system works, and you/your friends didn't follow the steps correctly. Good luck!

• Market Imbalance

You are correct in that is it L2-ish, however it does not include details like when the order was placed (which can help determine if it is the same or a different trader), nor accurate volume information for the day to determine time volatility. I wish they wouldn't hide all the technical numerical fun so us math folks can roll around in it. The more I read OP the more I believe they just didn't know that tab existed. I still want candlesticks in AO.

• I leveled most of my arcane through skinning, using the skinning chest to be able to kill stuff. The rest of my levels(especially high) came from fame credits acquired through 1h dagger fame farming. Get 1h dagger/torch (great axe also works), assassin hood, leather chest (pick something), leather boots. Fame farm solos. Repeat and acquire fame credits once your spec is high enough. Dump those credits into arcane. Faming arcane quickly as an arcane is an oxymoron.