Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• this is funny to read after taking 4 months break from the game... Specter Jacket was cried about as the most useless item in the game since its release a year ago (if not longer) and finally it found its way into usable meta... but now everyone is crying. Give the DEVs a little time to adjust. 1 month of OP play does not make up for over a year of being a useless item (remember all those "Specter Jacket is useless" posts for months?). Welcome to the meaning of "balance"

• Quote from pinto: “axes are dogshit btw ” Quote from pinto: “axe is dogshit btw, it's so easy to counter it while deathgivers don't have even one effective counter. ” Quote from Idebenn: “Daggers in general have been overbuffed. Not sure what "skill ceiling" you're talking about with so much instant, ranged, burst damage. ” timestamped at 08:40 youtu.be/jYDlczlZQps?t=518 (pre-chain slash buff, but still) also you said axes are shit /thread

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Piddle: “I do not enjoy being the fun police, but the Boars not being considered transport mounts seems like maybe it isn't super great balance wise. ” Yeah lol boars going to be #1 gathering mount forsure if we get the carry weight while not mounted, I know I will be using them. ” there is a #1 for everything (solo PVP, ZvZ claps, fastest PVE SRD runs, etc...) so its no surprise here...

• Quote from H3id3rn: “I am creating awareness that the devs are unethical in doing so because they are preying addiction. Read up on the research on mmorpg and addiction. It is a real problem. The timing of the nerf, the premium price increase, the fixes to higher tier dungeons. All intention laid bare. ” "Preying on addication" haha. Sure there probably is. No worse then pharmaceutical companies price increases for life-saving medicines or other "vitally important" drugs. Just don't get addicted…

• @PrintsKaspian @Mytherceria @Evas_Flarelight (see below for list of missing tooltips. And yes I understand its test server and some things could still me missing) Dagger 1h E duration got cut in half - to 6 sec, current on live (Poison Haze) is 12 sec. I understand that with changing/reworking the spell - you are thinking that the duration needs to be changed as well, but 6 sec seems too short (in the current meta of not just purges, but CC/knockbacks and such). I think the 8-10 sec duration wou…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Fixes Spell fixes: Animations and audio for numerous spells updated for more accurate spell effect feedback Devastating Strike (Black Hands): second hit now strikes targets more reliably Raging Storm (Bow of Badon): now interrupts enemy casts as intended Fire Artillery (Fire Staffs): damage over time effect can now be removed by Emergency Heal as intended Additional minor graphical, terrain, animation, UI, audio, and localization fixes ” Bear Paws?

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “also is this still on the road map, or this a broken addition? @Korn Best time to add with gathering Gathering In addition to “classic” PvE dungeons, we also plan to introduce “Resource Dungeons”. These dungeons will exist in different sizes (and of course resource type) and will be particularly interesting gathering locations. Though some of them may just contain plain resources, many will have their resources guarded by mobs. This encourages players to cooperate, clear…

• Eve Online Wormholes copy-pasta, but I still it! Great stuff!

• Quote from addidas: “the game is pay2win, there is a standard definition for p2w. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-to-play#Pay-to-win ” By that defiition (and I've said this before) - Albion is really a P2L (pay to lose) game. You can pay $xxxx, walk out the nearest portal to BZ and lose that gear to the nearest ganker in t4 (or a group of such gankers). Paying to "lose it" makes no sense. Quote from H3id3rn: “again beating the dead horse for your sake, yes i believe most of the players know that th…

• Quote from Nottma: “Lazy solution to a complicated problem. The most popular solution is to increase trash rates based on both assist count and proportional difference in item value. ” ^ most laziest solution ever... didn't even think about ZvZ... lazy lazy!

• Quote from Satyrns: “You don't see a smooth foundation between Axe's AOE Q + Raging Blades + Bayblade? It's one of the most Synergised things that can be, Every skill has AOE + It stacks bleed + Increased 20% damage(if solo opponent) 40% if you manage to get 10 stacks. ” For PVE - sure... it works. But pretty much anything works for PVE... you could run 1h dagger in PVE (HCE single target DPS anyone?) and do pretty well... what matters is - PVP. And as I already described, axes have some use in …

• Quote from AdmiralPichiki: “I had about 12065k coin (about 12m coin)! I didn't know what is the diposit button is actually! I mistakenly diposit my all money in to the guild! Please help someone! How can i get back my silver? ” go to guild bank again - click "Log" - View Log. Post a screenshot here of your deposit please. Then ask you GM or Master of Coin to give it back to you.

• holy shit this is awesome... they should like... hire you?

• Nature staff - BUG after update.

Captainrussia - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, yeah, Thorns is not reflecting the correct amount of damage. I unfortunately do not have an ETA for a fix yet, but will poke the devs about it. ”

• Quote from Maszke: “Keep implementing those updates for the sheeps that don't want to learn or act together against the wolfs. ” are you a 4.1 type of wolf? Or outright flat 4.0? just asking for a friend...

• Quote from Theat: “I do 2v2, 5v5 ” v40aF5C.jpg Quote from Theat: “ZVZ, ” albiononline2d.com/en/scoreboard/events/66619699 albiononline2d.com/en/scoreboard/events/66618341 albiononline2d.com/en/scoreboard/events/66615743 albiononline2d.com/en/scoreboard/events/66613938 albiononline2d.com/en/scoreboard/events/66600276 Quote from Theat: “You, Neef, Owlsane, CaptainRussia have no position to criticize from, tucked in the safety of your mega-alliances, hand-holding, and guaranteed CTA content 24 hour…

• Quote from LordSilva: “You are responding to me that the mounts won in CGvGs by teams at all are sufficient to maintain the current market demand for these mounts, in your opinion this alone is sufficient for them to maintain the values in the market to be used 1, 2 or even 3 for each shield defence. Lovely. ” I don't know - you tell me? The price has not changed much since the Beetle was introduced (and that was what? November's mount? October even? Whenever Season 7 ended). So the price is fai…

• Can I ask an obvious question? (was already asked above too) Why can't we just revert the change to how it was pre-Queen? Loot before Queen was not broken. Why this change all of a sudden?

• so far I like the change on the test server. It puts random gankers into next zone (a zone that actually has a Tower and some Hideouts potentially, and its a t5 zone too, meaning some ppl might be farming it, unlike the Realmgate empty zones), so that way random gankers would actually be "squatting" on someone's turf, and most likely the owners will come and clear out the gankers. They have the homeplot advantage anyway. Not to mention that the amount of exits almost doubled (from 2 to 4) for so…

• Quote from LordSilva: “In other words, in your perspective, a guild must have the capacity to have a Beetle and the ability to lose these Beetle in order to defend their hideout. ” Yes. Its one of the options (strategies) Im proposing. The contrary one being this "suicide spamming" from the hideout - which to be honest I have not seen a successful one as of yet. (doesn't mean its not successful, but maybe a very low, like 5-10% probability of succes? Afterall if suicide respawning was successful…