Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• i remake the level of the hideout Hideout Level 1 Description: Basic Hideout, suitable as a small base of operations, but not enough building slots for independent operations. Note: a freshly built Hideout starts as a construction site (see below) Cost: - 1x Hideout Construction Kit, crafted from: - 2 Million Silver - 8000x Limestone Block (Tier 2) - 4000x Sandstone Block (Tier 3) - 1400x Travertine Block (Tier 4) - 800x Granite Block (Tier 5) - 200x Slate Block (Tier 6) - 500x Siphoned Energy F…

• Faction bases are a smaller version of a territory typically a resource territory. These faction bases can be controlled by a guild and Alliance allowing them to gain faction points to everyone in the alliance. these bases can be placed in red, yellow and blue zones. alliances and guild can only have a maximum of 6 battle bases and they can only be placed by one person. In Battle bases only MPC defenses will be palpable. Battle bases will offer all kinds of faction benefits in a war to all playe…

• Quote from neptunium: “Allow those upgrades if hideout is set public permanently. ” it's a nice idea I'm all for it, but there might be others who might interject. Due to the political nature of black zone it's not always safe to have a public hideout. Forcing a public hideout might be undermining the developers vision.

• Quote from Akhenaden: “I preferred a visual change in the territories by scaling with the level. Thus increasing its field of struggle and defense. In defense I feel squeezed, I would like to know based on how much players the territories were designed. ” I do prefer that system as well but there is a problem there, how do you justify more Shields are not giving any more Shield point to a hideout, there's got to be some kind of justification for those two more upgrades. even I had a hard time ju…

• Here are a combination of ideas to help further expand the potential of a Hideouts and give it them value. Instead of getting your Hideout additional shields for the upgrade you'll now get additional health bars that the enemies will have to burn through 2 x to destroy them. The Hideout as it continues upgrading. have a board durable type buildings would be also a benefit but also having farm and lower food cost for a hideout is also very beneficial a very noticeable aspect that's missing is the…

• Quote from blappo: “Quote from GuardianDragonLord: “I might know a way to fix this. If they simply text the name and use that as a priority queue, and then use the rights on the far right-hand side of it attached to the name for example priority name permission rights. priority : name : permission rights 1. Guild: Guild A : visitor 2. Alliance:Alliance B : no access 3. My Guild: co-owner 4. Other Player: visitor So as you can see this example the other players will be fixed and all the other pri…

• I might know a way to fix this. If they simply text the name and use that as a priority queue, and then use the rights on the far right-hand side of it attached to the name for example priority name permission rights. priority : name : permission rights 1. Guild: Guild A : visitor 2. Alliance:Alliance B : no access 3. My Guild: co-owner 4. Other Player: visitor So as you can see this example the other players will be fixed and all the other priorities set correctly, this would even allow you to …

• Imagine, yourself to actually be able to farm in a rest stop. Think of having a hideout style farming plots available in the axial rest town. Possibly, you can have up to 20 plots of farm land. The upkeep will be simple it will only require the person who owns the place to actually maintain it. Costs should be in Silver, Rough Logs and Rough Stone. For non-premium players the plots should be set to unlock at 5 plots per week, when you buy it should start with 5 unlocked. Note: Guild can make one…

• bounty board are good way to help but gate need more help i bin look in to the I have been looking into the effects with the make alliances and look the the gate are be effects by make alliances too as a trade alliances less players news bad news is for us, want to see more player in the black zone. off top Fix for portal gate ganking/camping & zone/clusters fixsing

• an option to reforge into Farm plots or building plots, having the ability to reforge, modify existing plot locations for example Guild Island personal Islands and hideout. this could easily be done using premium amount of currency and a large sum of Premium Time.

• I propose a possible way of fixing the camping of gates, a way to fix it, "Silver Zones"! In this zone, Blue flags cannot attack each other but red flags can kill each other and have full loot, but cant kill blue flag players. Pay to make zones silver or gold zone. To pay for one silver zone the guild need a hideout there or own the territory. Can’t get siphon energy from any territory that the guild owns, all mages go away, any territory bonus that guild is receiving will be 50% less. When any …