Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• Quote from Retroman: “Hey everyone, let's talk about Gathering We have received a lot of negative feedback about the state of gathering since the launch of Queen. But before we make any further changes, we would like to get a better idea of your thoughts and experience of gathering right now. It would be very helpful if you could reply by answering to the following questions: 1) How do you like the current state of gathering? I enjoy gathering since the pathc, lots of nodes available when I log …

• So fishing still is not going to give gathering fame? That's lame.

• Albion has gone to crap since beta.

Malvado - - Forum Banter

In beta I remember....no gathering gear, no fishing, no faction warfare, no special mounts, no random dungeons, no solo dungeons, way bigger grind for combat / gathering, no avalonian dungeons, no NPC factions, and much more. Yep beta sure was better eh? Keep sipping on your Corona beer moron, and playing make believe cool guy.

• Patch 7 "loot fix" feedback

Malvado - - Feedback Testserver

I just personally think not enough players are putting stuff on the Black Market NPC anymore since Caerleon has no portals anymore and too many ppl are doing RGD's and SD's so it's completely overwhelmed. The devs should have had something in place for Caerleon when Queen launched, and not waited until months later to address this.

• Leaving the zone immediately cancels the invisibility buff and silence debuff - Why does it have to cancel after leaving the zone? Can't the buff last for the full duration even after exiting? The portal gankers are just going to move one zone over now, so why even bother with this change since nothing is going to get resolved...If you allow the buff to stay on entering another zone, it will give players a bit more chance of not getting completely annihilated by no skill gankers who will just ad…

• It happened to me about 30 mins ago I restarted the computer and the issue is fixed at least for now.

• Hrrm Hrrm - YALL SHIT!

Malvado - - Forum Banter

Not sure if you're shit but most from ARCH i'd say are.

• When Jonomassacre gets massacred

Malvado - - Forum Banter

Quote from JonoM: “the level of wrong that you are is astronomical. I am an EU player in an NA guild. I am not even a huge fan of Hellgates and to say I didn't help the alliance is bull, i attended 90% of all CTAs even thought they were 2 - 4 am for me. Considering you've recently got back from a ban for being verbally abusive and threatening to players i don't think I am the one with the attitude and bullying problem here. and I don't like gatherers and crafters? What does that even mean? Thank…

Malvado - - Forum Banter

Don't be so serious Jono; you just gotta have some fun. I hope you find humour in this at least because there obviously are some good folks still in Timeless who don't talk shit, and then play it off as "just a joke". <a href=Albion-Crusade.png">

Malvado - - Forum Banter

Quote from JonoM: “Quote from Malvado: “Sorry Jono, you're not going to get any viewers subscribing to your Twitch streams when all that happens is this: <a href=jonomassacred.png"> ” Hey man thanks for viewing and supporting the stream really appreciate it! And Jerek/Malvado, I am assuming this level of petty salt is because after you left the guild for being incapable of transporting yourself no one begged you to return. Enjoy doing whatever it is you do ^^. ” For what it's worth I already uns…

Malvado - - Forum Banter

Sorry Jono, you're not going to get any viewers subscribing to your Twitch streams when all that happens is this: <a href=jonomassacred1.png"> Good luck in Fort Sterling buddy

• This would be a cool system if implemented properly.

• I died in PvP!

Malvado - - Forum Banter

Do you actually have some pepper? I'm on a low salt diet.

• I died in PvP!

Malvado - - Forum Banter

It really hurt my feeling.

• Bored are we ARCH? Why should anyone trust an alliance who 20 man ganks a fisherman and still can't even kill them? You are the WORST alliance in the history of Albion. I hate POE, but at least they actually know what they are doing for the most part. ARCH just recruits any lemming guild to join their ever growing poop sack, and there's plenty of proof in videos and killboards about how bad you are. Funny in arenas I always see ARCH players give up and sit in their base because they don't have 5…

• ARCH are the biggest cowards in Albion Online. They need 10+ members to take down a lonely fisherman and sometimes they can't even do that.

• Quote from agonyclutch: “Quote from Malvado: “Quote from agonyclutch: “lmao yes I sure can your right about that sure not everyone has access to test server though chief ” You do know it's a public test server right? There's a drop down menu on the launcher and just select the public test server. Update comes out on January 20th, 2020. Instead of bitching on these forums over the lack of communication and updates, and do some actual research on the subject cause it's all here. ” lmao you have to…

• Leave Spinter alone please.

• Quote from agonyclutch: “lmao yes I sure can your right about that sure not everyone has access to test server though chief ” You do know it's a public test server right? There's a drop down menu on the launcher and just select the public test server. Update comes out on January 20th, 2020. Instead of bitching on these forums over the lack of communication and updates, why don't you actually get off your ass, and do some actual research on the subject cause it's all here.

• Fix the 2v2 hell gates (GNS)

Malvado - - Rants

Quote from Abydon: “Quote from Malvado: “Quote from Abydon: “Quote from Malvado: “New account? It's called an alt account i've had for months...You wanna be a coward and block me yet post this shit and think I can't defend myself think again asshole. ” A) Just stick with one account and maintain the reputation.B) I never said you couldn't defend yourself. I said I didn't want to talk to you in private. ” Internet reputation really? Fuck off. Don't wanna have a private discussion yet tarnish me o…