Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 585.

• Quote from Blatta: “Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from Blatta: “Quote from Player112: “Quote from Neef: “You must be brain dead, I said I could buy them, Not that I have them. I clearly don't want one as the only time I buy them is to resell them to make some profit from buy orders. ” You said: for the record I can fucking buy like 5 right this secondSince you don't even have a single one to show for it, I was right to say you couldn't. ” If you think it cannot get worse, the new short message blows …

• Quote from Blatta: “Quote from Player112: “Quote from Neef: “You must be brain dead, I said I could buy them, Not that I have them. I clearly don't want one as the only time I buy them is to resell them to make some profit from buy orders. ” You said: for the record I can fucking buy like 5 right this secondSince you don't even have a single one to show for it, I was right to say you couldn't. ” If you think it cannot get worse, the new short message blows in ... is Donald secretly playing Albio…

• albion online pkers toxic af

Dc1a0 - - Forum Banter

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “I didn't mean you man, I meant the general population that whines on the forums, it was just examples of shit I've read on the forums the past few weeks. ” In that light, I do have to admit that some of the examples given, as you've pointed out could be considered even worse than n+1. I just wish soloing and small groups wasn't end game content if you didn't want to have to run like some sort of prey.

Dc1a0 - - Forum Banter

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “The problem here is that this game is not for everyone and some of you just don’t make the cut. ” On what, the cowardly scumbag metric? That doesn't sound like a bad cut to not make....lol ” no bro, on the IQ meter. You are being surrounded by blues who are hard flagging and you don’t run? You get scouted in a dungeon by a blue and you don’t send someone to check behind that you don’t have 8 people hard flagging behind yo…

Dc1a0 - - Forum Banter

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “The problem here is that this game is not for everyone and some of you just don’t make the cut. ” On what, the cowardly scumbag metric? That doesn't sound like a bad cut to not make....lol

• [9. October 2019] Percival Patch 7

Dc1a0 - - Patch Notes

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from VexVane: “Simple fact is that majority of people playing MMO's today apparently cannot afford $10/mth ” If this is true then people need to stop wasting their time playing games and go out and get a job. Seriously. ” Maybe people have jobs, but they also have bills and responsibilities that trump games, especially ones that are only played after the more important things go to bed. ” if they have jobs, and haven’t got a lous…

• Premium is only per character?

Dc1a0 - - Rants

Quote from Dethrow: “Quote from Linkdead: “this is why I quit playing .. ” And yet you still troll these forums .. ” It's more fun than grinding, Why play a second job if it's not going to pay? Trolling is fun without all the grind. Besides, who knows maybe at some point the game might get worth playing again.

• [9. October 2019] Percival Patch 7

Dc1a0 - - Patch Notes

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from VexVane: “Simple fact is that majority of people playing MMO's today apparently cannot afford $10/mth ” If this is true then people need to stop wasting their time playing games and go out and get a job. Seriously. ” Maybe people have jobs, but they also have bills and responsibilities that trump games, especially ones that are only played after the more important things go to bed.

• Quote from Spartiate: “You guys are never happy, you do not understand that they are trying to limit gold inflation?Currently this system benefits the richest players who have amounts of gold raised in the bank. You have not noticed that this pay a premium has become a little expensive (I am a player try hard I do not care about the price of the latter I have the means) but when I see you scream while they try to help casual players I can not help but try to make you think 2 seconds ...im not na…

• Then you miss the part where you were targeted for trolling because I saw an opportunity? As I said, think what you please. It's contributing to my entertainment. As it seems to me, I've only missed one button so far, eh comrade?

• Quote from Equart: “@Dc1a0 No problem , i hope you know that laugh is a defence mechanism , not always. But in your case - it is. I feel it ” If that's what you want to think, go right ahead. It's not like it changes anything.

• Quote from Equart: “giphy.gif ” Thank you for the bonus contribution to my entertainment

• Quote from Equart: “Read it again honey. Quote from Equart: “- be a sweetheart. ” And just play a game my forum warrior , such threads is not your lvl. ” I read it fine the first time, Both what I did and did not say was my answer. I don't think I'm picking on a low lvl for my entertainment. Am I mistaken? If so, you're free to go at any time

• Quote from Equart: “@Dc1a0 Ill decide by myself , where and how should i post my msgs. And if we are giving advices to each other , its my turn. When you will play other new game ( you will, sooner or later ), and this project would have a long lifetime , on top of that you will have no clue anything about it - be a sweetheart. Just fuc*ing play it and try to get passively much in-game expirience as you can , instead of trying to argue about "fresh" global changes in which you have no clue, beca…

• Quote from Equart: “@Dc1a0 Actually i did not understood what you was trying say to me on Rus. via google translate , but if you meant that i was trying to "hide" intentionally some sort of information , because i'm afraid of something , or because im a coward? Mr. Holmes , relax your tits. This Msg was dedicated directly to him , because he @Captainrussia knows my native language. In this post i admired of his nervous system , same as i admire of @Gugusteh. You know why ? To avoid direct confro…

• @Equart Ну, это помогает, что он не трус, пытающийся скрыть то, что он говорит на другом языке. Google переводчик делает это бесполезным в любом случае. Quote from Captainrussia: “Oh come on - you can't take that statement literally. Everyone knows that Sandbox is like real life in the "higher meta" level: you have all the propaganda, all the spying, and out-of-the game PVP (mostly forum/reddit wars and propaganda campaigns) and all the dirty politics that non-Sandbox games just don't bother wit…

• Quote from xcruciful: “I can agree that SBI fail by putting together veterans players(400/400 spec) with New players. And not warn the new players, that they have 0% chance against a veteran. Because vets. had(spec, wealth, skills, knowledge...etc.) But can be a New player fault as well. Because i identified 2 category of new players: 1. First one probably comes from others mmorpg. They try to understand the game. They put question when they had a problem. And they progress very fast in the game…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “That is absolutely correct. (My own opinion of course). If I owned a Chinese restaurant and had people come in who are clearly stating (or stated someplace, like a food blog) that they hate Chinese food, yet they are sitting there forcing food down their own throat and then getting sick and throwing up all over the floor - sure I would ask those people to get out at once. I don't need negative advertisement inside of my place of business. If you don't like Chinese food…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “a bunch of whiners in this thread I've said this before: HelloKittyOnline is that way -> ” So, in other words, you agree that people should just quit playing and therefore quit contributing to the game in the form of economy and content?

• Then, I guess this patch was as bad as I thought it might be?