Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Quote from Xolms: “Гильдия RU, UA ” Гильдия говорит по-английски? Also, I would move this to the Russian Section of the Forum for Guild recruitment, and/or translate to English and post on both sections

• Quote from C.Wheaton: “@Chieftain How do you play on your IPhone? From what I have read, the IOS version isn’t out yet. ” There is a google signup sheet for the beta testing for mobile. Just fill out the form and wait a few weeks ( mine took maybe 2 ish or less weeks to be accepted ). Once that happens they will send you a test flight beta app for you to play on. edit: I believe founders get priority on the beta testing code handouts, but I could be wrong. in my experience, try to play on a larg…

• Quote from Tabor: “Badonis's translation is we 1h spears can no longer run around at free will because of super broken W speed so now we have no idea what to do since we would actually have to fight. ” LOL

• Quote from BadonisBugged: “spears are junk now, still decent for clearing dungeons with the 1H spear, but for PvP they are quite lack lustre. anyone still using them for PvP probably is either stuck without spec in another weapon or didn't actually read the patch notes. Dead weapon. ” Explain?

• Assault is part of our Alliance and delivers some great content and are super friendly. Give these guys a look!

• Quote from Bedd: “Hello there, ACER Aspire A515-51G-399D Windows 10 x64 Intel Core i3-8130U 2.2 GHz with TURBO BOOST UP TO 3.4 Intel UHD Graphics 620 & NVIDIA GeForce MX130 with 2 GB VRAM 4GB DDR4 Memory HELP! What I can do to run Albion better? Biggest problem when I enter some city with lot people.. My FPS droppd to 0, sometimes log off, can't do nothing I got everything on very LOW, animations etc OFF and still problem.. I play at 1920x1080 resolution, when I try set some lower its worst any …

• Quote from Piddle: “There isn't really any such thing as a "fair fight" outside of fights specifically designed to be "fair" (fair adjacent?) like arena. That is just reality. When the apocalypse comes, and you are out of frozen pizza, with the delivery place not picking up the phone anymore, people are going to roll you up for your loot to. Doesn't mean you can't find another group of similar size and both agree to take a fight in AO. It just means you can't rely on it at all, and if you do you…

• As the title suggest, I am looking for someone in Thetford who would like to sell me Bulk Seaweed and/or fishing bait. I will start paying market price -7.5% (Thetford prices ) and that percentage will drop with volume and how good of a partner you are. 500ish Seaweed is my minimum, but if you are consistent I can pay for small amounts daily. I am looking for a long term seller who would like to build a solid relationship Leave your IGN here and I will contact you

• Quote from Maszke: “Quote from Midgard: “This all sounds fantastic on paper, but then again it does with every update .... and then comes the implementation and the inevitable disappointment. ” yeah i know, solo dungeons were supposed to be for SOLO players, it's even at the name, they may rename it to Small Dungeons? ” Agreed. I feel like solo dungeons are almost less worth than expeditions at this point lol. Solo dungeons still have a queue because ( unless you are in a low pop city ), you was…

• Quote from IcedBong: “Quote from Chieftain: “As a solo player, I am curious to learn what kind of experiences other solo players have had. Feel free to post whatever here, but I’ll leave you all with a few specific questions if you feel like answering. 1. How long have you been playing? Was playin when it just started, quit for 2 years, I'm back and got lucky to buy gold at 126 silver at the start, otherwise my experience would suck. 2. Are you gathering? If so, what are you gathering? What tier…

• As a solo player, I am curious to learn what kind of experiences other solo players have had. Feel free to post whatever here, but I’ll leave you all with a few specific questions if you feel like answering. 1. How long have you been playing? 2. Are you gathering? If so, what are you gathering? What tier? Red , yellows, blacks? 3. How has your gathering experience been overall? 4. Have you experienced gankers? If so, how often? How are you dealing with them? 5. What gear set(s) are you running? …

• Hey pal I’m in Thetford. How many do you have? Looking for a solid guild so grow with.

• Quote from Medardo_Sempai: “Quote from Chieftain: “Okay so I think just the founders rings and a few other rings to transfer to alt characters. I don’t think a character with low fame should be able to wear banners that come from league play or some other kind of system like that. Founder rings would qualify because they are for the account itself. You as a person did stuff for the game. Your “account” didn’t get a monthly ring, your character did, so the monthly challenge rings transferring to …

• Okay so I think just the founders rings and a few other rings to transfer to alt characters. I don’t think a character with low fame should be able to wear banners that come from league play or some other kind of system like that. Founder rings would qualify because they are for the account itself. You as a person did stuff for the game. Your “account” didn’t get a monthly ring, your character did, so the monthly challenge rings transferring to alt character would be a little weird I guess.

• Okay but what if I’m fishing blacks and just want to eat my fish as I catch them? I couldn’t because it removes seaweed buff ( which is more important then the small fame from eating fish ). I see what you mean though my apologies.

• But shouldn’t this be changed. fish is a PvP buff Seaweed Salad is only a PvE buff those 2 things should stack IMO. I don’t see why they wouldn’t stack? Is there a reason to stop people from stacking those 2 ( completely different ) buffs? Stacking would be nice for black zones for the speed and health regen. EDIT: I guess Fish can also be a PvE buff, so maybe I should call fish a “combat buff”. The seas weed buff has literally nothing to do with combat.

• Quote from Ravenar: “premium characters get a +50% fame buff but that is not probably added to the guild total. ” I believe this is correct. Game bonus from your premium will not show up on your “total fame”. this is why you can be a “Master Adventurer”, while your stats page will still show you less fame than required to reach the “Master Adventurer”. The 50% bonus is added to specing your destiny board, but not added to the total fame count on your characters stats page, which leads me to beli…

• I was fishing in a black zone and I decided to test the fame rates for eating some tier 3 fish. Before eating the fish, I had used a bait and a seaweed salad. After eating the fish, the seaweed salad icon buff disappeared. Did it disappear because eating fish ( and getting the fish health regen buff ) cancels the seaweed salad buff, or is the seaweed salad buff still active in the background , but the icon is removed or swapped? I noticed that the icons for both buffs are the same, so maybe the …

• Quote from Medardo_Sempai: “To avoid confusion like this I feel that all the avatar and rings should be linked to the accounts and not to the characters. I feel it would be for the best. ” I agree. I don't think SBI would let me delete my first account and somehow get the avatar ring on my alt, but i'll do some more research and see how it works