Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• Random crashing since patch

Achilies - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Our devs have deployed the fix for game crash issue, so please start your game via the launcher and patch your clients. There is no need to use the test version above anymore. (I have removed version link from the original post) Thank you for your understanding! ” Hey Guys, As a follow up, I downloaded the patch and so far after 30 min of playtime, everything seems to be back to normal. Increased rez on all video settings, no issues with lag or crashing anym…

Achilies - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Achilies: “Hey @Mytherceria I would like to try this option to see if it helps however I am not too PC savvy and would like to know if I have to uninstall my current version of the game or if this acts as an overlay to the client I currently have installed? I also have a ticket open with support and recently replied with my information and attachments as requested. I would appreciate if you could help me out with a reply. Thanks again ” Hi, thanks for providin…

Achilies - - Bugs

Quote from Dorigor: “is anyone also or just having fps problems and stutters? thats my main problem after the last update. ” no its been a straight crash / close issue for me, when I'm actually able to do anything in game it just closes completely, no warning nothing then I have to reopen. Thankfully ive only been in yellow zones since this started

Achilies - - Bugs

Hey @Mytherceria I would like to try this option to see if it helps however I am not too PC savvy and would like to know if I have to uninstall my current version of the game or if this acts as an overlay to the client I currently have installed? I also have a ticket open with support and recently replied with my information and attachments as requested. I would appreciate if you could help me out with a reply. Thanks again Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from MagnusRagnarson: “(and no, I will no…

Achilies - - Bugs

I'm having the same issue as well. Game ran fine for me until the recent patch. Now I can't play for more than a few minutes without the client closing. I have a Radeon RX580 Series graphics card, more than capable to handle the game... Running most recent driver 20.3.1 If anyone figures this out please post it here... frustrating paying for a game I can't play...

• Man been waaaay too long but I'm back! I'm DL'ing on the new PC and will be in game tonight! hope to catch up with everyone soon!

• Hey Guys! Anyone around to send me an invite back in?

• Quote from basia: “if you remove fast travel remove AH for same logic stop letting the mob choose which QoL features are and are not acceptable ” Not really a "QoL" change but rather a major game mechanic change. Plus, what similarities do AH's and FT have? The AH mechanic is great as is, each individual city has its own AH which is independent from other cities which really helps increase trade, commerce and economic diversity. A QoL change there would be better sorting and searching mechanics …

• Quote from Stravanov: “Oh yea. This post also should be stickied. Or moved to the News & Announcements forum. Finding information about this game is generally pretty horrible. Reason being that quite often you don't sticky. And you post information in seemingly random threads like this one that are impossible to find, unless you read every post on the forum every day. ” That's one way to keep people perusing through the forum and NOT just "News and Announcements" 'Wink Wink'

• Quote from Lonehero: “Never forget. ” L.O.L

• Quote from Korn: “Hi all, the API feature is already in active development. We will let you know more soon. All the best, Korn ” Awesome, thanks for the update @Korn. I can't wait to hear news and development on this in the future.

• Thanks @Elsa I was curious if there was any more work done on this feature since the video or if it is still on the back burner. Either way, still a great feature that I'm hoping will eventually be introduced and not be forgotten.

• Hey Guy's I can't believe I forgot to add this to my list of questions for answer on @Talions post, but I do have one that I think is relevant and important. (at least for us marketeers) Will there be an addition of an accessible API or some sort of Data Dump for us spreadsheeters out there? I'm only asking because EvE had access to them and it made spreadsheeting much more tolerable. Currently (unless I missed something somewhere) all sheet info has to be entered in by the user. That's all fine…

• At the risk of sounding like a broken record, remove Fast Travel and this will never happen.

• Hello, 1.a. Fast Travel as it has been widely spoken about but still missing a firm answer or as close to it as possible, what stance has been taken on the future of Fast Travel and how players can be expected to Traverse the Map after Wipe? Launch? 1.b. If Fast Travel is removed, what will be put in its place? i.e. Auto pathing, new mounts such as boats? many examples have been listed on previous threads on the topic. 2. The current building system is too micro managed. Having to re-click to re…

• Quote from Hiber: “Removing fast travel seems like the best option to me. I might have missed some arguments for keeping fast travel, but I think the three most common ones are: 1. Some cities/areas will be deserted 2. Travelling with horse/ox is boring 3. Grouping up with people is harder without fast travel I think all of these arguments are irrelevant when considering the situation in the game after release: 1. There will be more players in the game, meaning that there is bigger incentive to …

• Quote from Neshert: “Quote from wade001: “how long will they be secret with how fast information spreads around on the internet? I give it 2 days before someone mentions it on the forums, then data mining sites are picking up where the npc's/drop/etc location is, or area where it roams, or something.. then a video on youtube.. within a week, that secret easter egg is nothing more than any of the other content that was added to the game. unless someone lives under a rock, secrets don't stay secre…

• Quote from wade001: “this is already in the game, ever refine wood? stone? of course you have, you have buildings.. what if we could only refine 30 stone at a time, or 10 wood at a time.. you can actually refine 999 at a time.. and the progress bar moves slower, move the same code mechanism over to the buildings.. done, done, and done.. ” I think this is basically where the building queue needs to be. At a very minimum if we keep the concurrent clicking at 20 sec, then there should be a rework t…

• The one third

Achilies - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Benedikt: “Quote from Lewk: “first of all the game isn't balanced around 1v1. If you play high end pvp you know that longbow is borderline op right now, but not for the reasons you said at all. Sorry to say this , I know it is condescending, but you just don't know what you are talking about. Of course a character built around ranged dmg and snares will out kite a pure melee 1v1. That is the direct counter to the axe line! Smh The fact you called him a bowman, didn't specify flat, war…

• What to do?

Achilies - - Beginner's Questions

This is the beauty of sandbox games. There's no direction to it other than what you make. As 'Fallex' mentioned, think about things you want to do, maybe consider joining a Guild if you already haven't? That's usually the best way to figure things out, ask questions to guild members who may have more experience who will be able to show or teach you things you haven't learned yet. This game is great once you figure "It" out. The rest is what you make it.