Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• BOW E

JustARandomGuy - - Bugs

Quote from kamilasd1: “. My aa was deadly without using Q. Someone can start duel , use E from bow change and weapon on spear and when duel starts this guy still have ~13s buff ” Please make a video trying it in open world

• Achievement Bug

JustARandomGuy - - Bugs

Quote from Gaheris: “Bumper cars. ” From the echoes I got from a MOD friend, and by what I've seen ingame, seems they're working on fixes for achievements

• BOW E

JustARandomGuy - - Bugs

Quote from drygulcher: “Is using the Bow E and then switching weapons while maintaining the bow E buff allowed? If not, when will this be patched? ” You cannot switch gears when in combat, so the risk of "abuses" is quite inexistant in PvP at least.

• It seems that apparently, specs for off hands, specially torch / mistcaller / candle and stuff, don't change anything, thus u got 1 spec or 100, because % values remain unchanged no matter the IP, only items like basic shield and stuff with flat values ( CC res on basic shield ) are improved via specs

• Quote from Talizzar: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Solution: Leave Lymhurst, go to Caerleon. Outer cities are lame. ” If the outer cities are bad then the devs need to make them viable and places people want to be and have a real purpose. Otherwise just get rid of them. Most of the starting zones are bad. The game becomes a game when you get to Carleon and can build your island there. The rest is wasted space taking up computing time etc. One starting zone and start focusing on where people a…

• Quote from Equartus: “Quote from Lyly1985: “Tu es un très bon joueur, et je sais que tu proposes toujours de bons builds. Postes en plus de vidéos comme celle-ci, qui est très bien faite! Au plaisir de te recroiser en open! ” Merci encore, je vais essayer de trouver des combinaisons intéressantes et merci pour votre soutien. P.S sorry for mistakes ” was quite a perfectly spoken french tbh :o

• WAKE UP

JustARandomGuy - - Rants

That's what I'm saying, this whole topic is a real meme mine x'D

• WAKE UP

JustARandomGuy - - Rants

lmao wtf this post is a whole meme mine

• WAKE UP

JustARandomGuy - - Rants

doesn't seem so, tho

• good video !

• Quote from Eextreme: “Quote from Rosalia: “Quote from Eextreme: “Gank balance idea. If a solo person is ganked by a team of 3 or more player. The should get a buff up to 75% all damage reduction at 5+ players if the target is not in a team ” already exists, the more people hit the same target, the less damage they deal.Also if the single player cleaves, the more target he hits, the more damage he deals. Its designed that numbers arent as important as actually landing combos/skills ” How about th…

• WAKE UP

JustARandomGuy - - Rants

Quote from Flouncing: “How, does this GVG work? Has it fixed times, or can you attack all day long. I played Ragnarok Online, a while ago. You had wednesday and sunday 2 hours each of siege time. Where you could conquer or defend your castle (with the according dungeon + lootboxes with godlike material). Top Guilds were able to hold 2-3 Castles, while mediorce guilds were able to get lucky with one. It was a good system not that time consuming. Of cause the whole guild defended the castle and no…

• Quote from Ronston: “Thanks for the anwsers so far! So I have 144 fps outside of citys, inside 80-ish. Ping is around 130 (I live in western Germany) when it doesn't lag, which already seems too high for european servers. BUT: When the lag comes, ping rises to 600 and above... Anyone got any ideas? Am I on the wrong server? Where can I see it? ” French baguette here, around 100-120 usually, when getting big lag spikes can get up to 900+ ( usually when it gets that high, the server is crashing, h…

• WAKE UP

JustARandomGuy - - Rants

After a while of gameplay experience : I ganked, I got ganked, I gathered, I ran HCEs, I ran ff, I ran ZvZ, didn't run GvG yet, but planning to, etc. The game is basically PvP oriented, it's even been said by devs themselves, doesn't mean you can't be a PvE boi or pro farmer, but on an oriented PvP RTS, I guess u gotta admit getting sometimes killed is apart of the natural process of the game. ( even if loosing veeeryyy expensive items can get urself salty, that's the game, take it with smile, o…

• *reads dagger underpowered and laughs abit watching this video* youtube.com/watch?v=9ur1TFaM7hw

• Quote from Ronston: “Hi guys, good game so far, with one annoying thing: I get heavy lag from time to time, sometime once every minute, sometimes several times in a row. Ping and FPS both seem to be ok, ping even showing 06.94ms which is almost too good to be true. Best thing is, a friend of mine is sitting on another table in the same room, we both use the same WLAN and the same connection, and he doesn't lag at all. So, what information do you need to help me? ” The "06.94 ms" you've seen aren…

• Quote from Bluntless: “Reduce silver taken to enhance raw materials up in level to common rare and exceptional rank. how can a meer t5.3 wood cost 30k + silver to take it from t5.2 to t5.3 I think that's just wrong I can understand something like this for a t6 or t7 gear but why for a t5 cause for players to get these gears means they start saving silver from start to craft these gear that or its only their alts who have them. what I mean is that its mostly alts you see with t5.3 gears at t5 or …

• Quote from Saya: “only the first tier of construction for any building requires repeated clicking... all the others cycle automatically... ” Which is what I quoted on the first post ( Reading is important, you know ) Quote from JustARandomGuy: “Please make this automatic like buildings UPGRADES ” Thanks for the reply anyway

• Quote from Tempei: “If the demounted person fights back you ethier end up running dieing or kill him with 1 bar of hp left, and get picked off by some hitchhiker. ” this is basically a way to solo gank or pvp Chasing a mount 1v1 is way more difficult ( impossible ? maybe not but.. ) Getting chased to engage a fight easily while putting your ennemies CDs down is way more a smart way to do things, which basically means that you do get Ganked, if ppl fight back mainly it's that they use the method …