Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Random crashing since patch

Zenci - - Bugs

========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ================== 0x00007FFF665730A0 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain 0x00007FFF66573711 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain 0x00007FFF66688F8B (UnityPlayer) UnityMain ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00007FFF6638D8B8) 0x00007FFF6638D8B8 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00007FFF663922AB) 0x00007FFF663922AB (UnityPlayer) (functio…

Zenci - - Bugs

SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\game;C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\game\.;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 534, UserName: 'ozzyy' OS-Version: 10.0.0 C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\game\.\Albion-Online.exe:Albion-Online.exe (00007FF7D0C50000), size: 667648 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2018.4.18.64742 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (00007FFFB8F00000…

Zenci - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey again, please send all the info I posted before to support, and meanwhile could you update your gpu drivers or if you already have up to date ones, try installing a different one (older) and also check different video settings in game (change from ultra to high or normal) and post back if it changed anything. Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, just to clarify here - your game client closes without any error message? If so please message support@albiononline.com with follow…

Zenci - - Bugs

I opened a ticket and then i saw there is a thread about the same problem. This patch ruined my complate day. I reinstalled drivers like 5 times. tons of restarts. Waste of time.. complately stiffened nerves. at red zone game crushed and i f*ckin lost my everything! This error shouldnt be in a game like this. if you cant do a proper patch for EVERYONE ( like amd rx5xx series users i guess we have problem) dont do it. We were happy without the patch. Lost my items and a day, rage is getting more …

• Albion for ios

Zenci - - General Questions & Discussions

There must be a "beta of the beta" thing for ios, we dont have to download the game from the appstore. there are other ways to do it. For example there is an app named cydia. we can download the gane from source directly. How we can know we can play smoothly after release with ipad? I bought ipad pro 12.9 for this game, i realised that game is not available before release. how sad for me right There are tons of players waiting for the ios version, come on guys, if it takes some ekstra afford, yo…